New Year Sale Discounted Prices: Macross Bandai Hi-Metal Valkyries, Missile Effect, Etc

ChristopherB

Hello,

Around (20) years Macross World membership, more than $30,000 sales here on MW during that time.  :hi:

Prices lowered for the holidays, everything must go, if you have a reasonable offer let me know!  :db:

My preference is sales for $200 and above.  That way I won't have to make so many trips to the post office or package a lot of boxes.  :bigshok:

Please contact me directly via MW messenger, only post here that you're sending a message and no reservations. 

I'm always happy to provide additional pictures and details upon request.  :)

Christopher B))

Macross Collection (17).jpg

Edited by ChristopherB
Updated Post

All packages will be sent via Express Mail Shipping With Tracking whenever possible.

1.) H.G. Toynami 1/100 VF-1D Trainer (VT-102) 2016 Convention Exclusive (MISB): $25

2.) Bandai Hi-Metal R 1/100 Missile Effect For Super Valkyrie (MISB): $60

Edited by ChristopherB
Updated Sold Items

12 hours ago, jenius said:

I'm confused, can I make the purchase I arranged previously? It sounded all good but then you said you had shipping issues. Lmk.

Thanks for following-up with me, and I sent you a message.  :lol:

On 12/9/2018 at 5:01 AM, aaajin said:

Yeah. We MW plebs need some answers too!

Don't just answer to MW aristocrats like jenius! :p

haha  :lol:

Thank you for your patience, I've replied to everyone and look forward to providing any assistance you might require.  :hi:

I also have a mint in sealed box, sealed in bubble wrap Bandai VF100's VF-25F Armored Messiah Alto Custom if you're looking for one.   Pictures upon request!

Thread updated to reflect sold items!  ;)

1 hour ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Maybe you didn’t accumulate  enough sales to warrant a response? His preference is 200.00 plus per sale.

I was going for 3 or 4 items, so around that amount. Still, even if it wasn't, the polite thing to do would be to at least reply saying "not interested"

He may have issues with notifications. I had two PM threads with him, one he never seemed to get and the other we had a normal back and forth and completed the transaction. Bumping this thread and asking about it is a good strategy. If he doesn't see the PM, ask him to PM you instead... I think that's how our problem was fixed.