On 3/14/2020 at 11:18 PM, Alex GS said:

Let's hope they make it a general release , those Tamashi web exclusives after market prices can get very ridiculous, still the PO madness as well is ridiculous stressing but there is a chance to get one at normal price nonetheless.   

This being the Freedom will be a blood bath regardless the way it is released. I'm bracing myself to give in to scalers for once.

On 3/15/2020 at 1:31 AM, Foblander said:

I really am enjoying the Eva-02 MB. What are the best MBs? 

Strike Freedom Gundam

Avalanche Exia + Option Set

Crossbone Gundam X-1

Edited by Scyla

On 2/19/2020 at 5:50 PM, carlsylar said:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GYS2879/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

For those who still wants MB EVA 01 Amazon.com is selling them at 240 dollars which is the original price !

For anyone who preordered through amazon, what is the estimated ship date?

10 hours ago, Grey728 said:

I like Bigbadtoystore but it's also available here for $239.99 and no tax for Californians which is nice.

https://surethingtoys.com/products/bandai-metal-build-evangelion-eva-02-production-model?_pos=2&_sid=4c7652e3a&_ss=r

Have you bought anything from the before?  They list the GFFMC Char Zaku in stock for $219.99 while every other site is out of stock or asking $300 or so plus shipping.  This place is free shipping AND there's a 10% off code?  Sounds too good to be true...

43 minutes ago, ps99042 said:

Have you bought anything from the before?  They list the GFFMC Char Zaku in stock for $219.99 while every other site is out of stock or asking $300 or so plus shipping.  This place is free shipping AND there's a 10% off code?  Sounds too good to be true...

14 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

I haven’t personally yet. No. But Some members here have purchased from them and say they’re legit. I also haven’t found anything negative about this company or website anywhere. 

I bought sereval items from them, Including metal structure rx93 for 939.99 and metal build eva02, they are good and friendly 

Freedom Concept 2 Wings and Cannon Design

Going to get one set first cos knowing bandai and tamashii, they will probably release an anime accurate color as a ltd edition to milk the molds

Edited by recon

I'm going to try to preorder one. But Y26400? Yeesh. :fool:

Not sure if this byline tells us a hidden message:

MB_Strike_Freedom_StrikeFreedom_byline.jpg.42cb77df4a755ad463a006d3955ae7a4.jpg

"From Strike to Freedom, and unto the Strike Freedom."

Strike Freedom Concept 2 perhaps? I would probably guess the cost for that is north of Y30000.

56 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I'm going to try to preorder one. But Y26400? Yeesh. :fool:

Strike Freedom Concept 2 perhaps? I would probably guess the cost for that is north of Y30000.

Strike Freedom is still pretty good and doesn't need to be redone. I still wish the designer made the waists a little thicker and the feet a little bigger. 

4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Doubt it means anything. If we're going by what that says, the Strike should have received a 2.0 first before going to Freedom. 

7 hours ago, SuperHobo said:

Strike Freedom is still pretty good and doesn't need to be redone. I still wish the designer made the waists a little thicker and the feet a little bigger

There's the reason for Concept 2. ;)

2 hours ago, crackpot said:

Doubt it means anything. If we're going by what that says, the Strike should have received a 2.0 first before going to Freedom. 

Probably it doesn't mean anything. But then again, Strike doesn't need a 2.0 because it was designed and released after Freedom and Strike Freedom. Hence it's build is probably superior than the Freedom.

And if you just check the photo above of the Concept 2 Freedom, it's more in-line with how the Strike looks.

Edited by no3Ljm