Jump to content

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Including secondary sale thru lottery, 4.

 

Which one was the fourth release. I’m only aware of the regular one, the Kai and the Kai alternative strike version.

 Was it a rerelease of one of the three versions?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Scyla said:

Which one was the fourth release. I’m only aware of the regular one, the Kai and the Kai alternative strike version.

 Was it a rerelease of one of the three versions?

It was Kai. Second release was thru lottery.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

February 2022 Gundam Product Information.

 

I’m still amazed/confused that we will have four support flyers in the Seed/Destiny/Astray line and none of it is the Skygrasper. :unknw:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wait, is there an actual Gundam underneath all of that mess??? 🤣

No comment on whether I, or anyone should love or hate them but this Red Frame immediately reminds me of a Bayformer with all of the shards of metal.

-b.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Wait, is there an actual Gundam underneath all of that mess??? 🤣

No comment on whether I, or anyone should love or hate them but this Red Frame immediately reminds me of a Bayformer with all of the shards of metal.

-b.

I think it looks like someone puked up a Gundam. I can't even tell what is going on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, sqidd said:

I think it looks like someone puked up a Gundam. I can't even tell what is going on.

Ha ha ha - exactly, plus all those pointy bits give me anxiety about the likelihood of drawing blood trying to handle it.

I'll stop beating the dead horse, but a lot of the add-ons and variations of the Red and Blue Frames are certainly not my cup of tea.

-b.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, recon said:

Guys just wish to ask if the MB Astraea Type X is worth getting as i do not own an Astraea as of yet

How much the Type X is going nowadays? If it's below Y30000, then I believe that's a good deal since MSRP was Y24200/22000. It also depends on how much you're willing to spend.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

How much the Type X is going nowadays? If it's below Y30000, then I believe that's a good deal since MSRP was Y24200/22000. It also depends on how much you're willing to spend.

 

Hard to find any below 30000 yen as most that hold onto astraea are scalpers, hoping to make a tidy bit of profit. The closest i can find one locally is about 34000 yen

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, recon said:

Hard to find any below 30000 yen as most that hold onto astraea are scalpers, hoping to make a tidy bit of profit. The closest i can find one locally is about 34000 yen

Have you checked YJA?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, sjr said:

Here's a Type-X for 30,000 yen - https://paypayfleamarket.yahoo.co.jp/item/z117282924

 

Order through FromJapan for a 3,000 yen off coupon. Price would be 27,000 + shipping.

 

Also, the Astraea+Proto GN Launcher along with the option set just got rereleased in Japan. There's a bunch available on various shopping sites.

Y27000 is not bad. Thanks for sharing the link, @sjr.

@recon, check how much proxy and shipping is going to cost you from Japan to Singapore. If it's less than Y34000, then that's the best route. If it's the same, then just get the local one.

 

Edited by no3Ljm
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, sjr said:

Here's a Type-X for 30,000 yen - https://paypayfleamarket.yahoo.co.jp/item/z117282924

 

Order through FromJapan for a 3,000 yen off coupon. Price would be 27,000 + shipping.

 

Also, the Astraea+Proto GN Launcher along with the option set just got rereleased in Japan. There's a bunch available on various shopping sites.

Tks sjr for the tip off. Funny when i did a search off fromjapan, it didnt churn out any results

Yup noel, will tabulate how much proxy and shipping cost as compared to the local aet and decide from there

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was able to get a preorder in on preorder night from Amazon.JP.  from Amazon themselves for a super price right with the orders open and closed.  BUT just received an email today . 


 

Thank you for using Amazon.co.jp.

It turns out that there is an error in setting the product price for the following products you ordered. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience this time.

METAL BUILD Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack Bertorchka Childen Hi-V Gundam, Approx. 8.1 inches (205 mm), ABS & PVC & Die-Cast Painted Action Figure

Price at the time of ordering: 28,600 yen

Correct price: 35,200 yen

Therefore, we have canceled your order based on the Amazon.co.jp terms of service.

 

 

Booooooo….   They did offer me a special link to reorder from them that is only for my account so now I haves about 2 weeks to decide if I still want it for the MSRP price that will ship to my tenso japan address.  .  …. .. I will probably not reorder it and there might be orders like me that are getting this email .  So come March 4th JST,  you might see some reopening on amazon .jp 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, F360 said:

I was able to get a preorder in on preorder night from Amazon.JP.  from Amazon themselves for a super price right with the orders open and closed.  BUT just received an email today . 


 

Thank you for using Amazon.co.jp.

It turns out that there is an error in setting the product price for the following products you ordered. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience this time.

METAL BUILD Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack Bertorchka Childen Hi-V Gundam, Approx. 8.1 inches (205 mm), ABS & PVC & Die-Cast Painted Action Figure

Price at the time of ordering: 28,600 yen

Correct price: 35,200 yen

Therefore, we have canceled your order based on the Amazon.co.jp terms of service.

 

 

Booooooo….   They did offer me a special link to reorder from them that is only for my account so now I haves about 2 weeks to decide if I still want it for the MSRP price that will ship to my tenso japan address.  .  …. .. I will probably not reorder it and there might be orders like me that are getting this email .  So come March 4th JST,  you might see some reopening on amazon .jp 

28K and amazon JP shipping is cheap! wow!

 

Unfortunately, Amazon JP has closed its doors here in NZ :( boooo with our new tax law (2 years ago) I love shopping at amazon JP

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Draft said:

MB Astray Red Dragonics gone in just a moment.

Even it is quite redundant, it's still sold out quickly. lol

I checked this morning and just moments ago. Still listed as available.  

 

On the p-bandai.us at least.

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

I checked this morning and just moments ago. Still listed as available.  

 

On the p-bandai.us at least.

True as you said, in US P-Bandai still available now (https://p-bandai.com/us/item/N2593474001001). May be it is not so popular there.

Sad that around here in Asia are all gone (at MSRP). :(

Hong Kong; https://p-bandai.com/hk/item/N2593474001001

Singapore; https://p-bandai.com/sg/item/N2593474001001

Taiwan; https://p-bandai.com/tw/item/N2593474001001?lang=en

And Japan...image.png.93827413b9d85b16cda98ea82b2805fb.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Draft said:

True as you said, in US P-Bandai still available now (https://p-bandai.com/us/item/N2593474001001). May be it is not so popular there.

Sad that around here in Asia are all gone (at MSRP). :(

Hong Kong; https://p-bandai.com/hk/item/N2593474001001

Singapore; https://p-bandai.com/sg/item/N2593474001001

Taiwan; https://p-bandai.com/tw/item/N2593474001001?lang=en

And Japan...image.png.93827413b9d85b16cda98ea82b2805fb.png

 

Looks like Asia got some hardcore fans of the Red Dragon Astray. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...