Jump to content

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, sqidd said:

I'm looking at a MISB unit for sale that also has the fin/funnels.

There was a teased re-print of the NU? I haven't seen a thing. I'll wait it out if there is going to be one.......even though my wife said she would get the one available now for my birthday.:D

How about the KO version that. cost 1.5K which include the fin funnels?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, sqidd said:

I actually like the look of the 6 better. Asymmetric can have a really good look sometimes. 

I don't need that ground crew kit. I probably won't even display it with the "dock" or work area stand it comes with. Thank goodness, money saved! 

Cool cool. Post some pics once you purchased it. :good: 

2 hours ago, kkx said:

How about the KO version that. cost 1.5K which include the fin funnels?

I like the latest video they posted. However, I'm not sure if this is posable. But it really looks awesome. ;) 

I'll probably just wait if Bandai will do a Metal Build Nu-Gundam down the line. :rolleyes:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Got one of my Metal Build Justice Gundam units in. Beautiful but the knee parts are loose. Friend has been telling me some ppl are complaining of QC problems, but he hasn’t specified what he’s read yet. I will need to check my second copy coming in later this week. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Shukenzero said:

Got one of my Metal Build Justice Gundam units in. Beautiful but the knee parts are loose. Friend has been telling me some ppl are complaining of QC problems, but he hasn’t specified what he’s read yet. I will need to check my second copy coming in later this week. 

between this and the dx vf-31ax. its does seems like the current QC is not up to their normal standards.  :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, F360 said:

between this and the dx vf-31ax. its does seems like the current QC is not up to their normal standards.  :(

The same thing is happening worldwide to a very large majority of products. Who would have thought something like that would happen when you shut the economy down for a year plus.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, sqidd said:

I actually like the look of the 6 better. Asymmetric can have a really good look sometimes. 

I don't need that ground crew kit. I probably won't even display it with the "dock" or work area stand it comes with. Thank goodness, money saved! 

 

I also prefer the asymmetric look, but I also like the way they are mounted behind vertically on the stand so I want both 😃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, 68whiskey said:

My understanding was just that it was a display to showcase alongside the Metal Structure Sazabi. I dont know where the reprint/re release rumors came from. 

From this post specifically. If you read the kanji on the left, it says (paraphrased) "Origin point, Again (or Return)" and on the right where the Sazabi is it says "Katai, continued". A lot of the Japanese comments below are about a reissue. Actually more are commenting about the Nu Gundam than the Sazabi, lol. 

 

Again, there's room for interpretation and it's Bandai so who the F knows. 

Screenshot_20220131-205549_Twitter.jpg

Edited by leeboo1211
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, sqidd said:

I'd rather have the Bandai for twice the money.

I can't justify twice the money, and I do prefer the Bandai version. So I am hoping for a possible reissue.

I am also putting aside money for the possible PO of the sazabi.

Looking forward to see your display with the Nu.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Cool cool. Post some pics once you purchased it. :good: 

I like the latest video they posted. However, I'm not sure if this is posable. But it really looks awesome. ;) 

I'll probably just wait if Bandai will do a Metal Build Nu-Gundam down the line. :rolleyes:

 

I do hope Bandai reissue the Nu, the KO version might be somewhat possible but at least the fin fennel seems to be fixed and not separable.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, kkx said:

I do hope Bandai reissue the Nu, the KO version might be somewhat possible but at least the fin fennel seems to be fixed and not separable.

Agreed. I think the KO is more static than the actual Metal Structure one. But then even though the Metal Structure have articulation, I don't think it will do as much like a regular Metal Build figure. Besides, I also don't have space anymore for big figure. I rather wait if ever they will do Metal Build release for Nu. ;) 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, leeboo1211 said:

From this post specifically. If you read the kanji on the left, it says (paraphrased) "Origin point, Again (or Return)" and on the right where the Sazabi is it says "Katai, continued". A lot of the Japanese comments below are about a reissue. Actually more are commenting about the Nu Gundam than the Sazabi, lol. 

 

Again, there's room for interpretation and it's Bandai so who the F knows. 

Screenshot_20220131-205549_Twitter.jpg

Hmmmmmmmm

If my wife wasn't getting the NU for my B Day I would be tearing my hair out deciding to wait or not.

If I do have my wife get me one now....................................it's guaranteed that there will be a re-print. You guys can thank me then.:p

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Hmmmmmmmm

If my wife wasn't getting the NU for my B Day I would be tearing my hair out deciding to wait or not.

If I do have my wife get me one now....................................it's guaranteed that there will be a re-print. You guys can thank me then.:p

As they say, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. 

I think you should take one for the team so we all get a reprint =P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As of writing Metal Build Justice available at anime-export: https://www.anime-export.com/?product=55621

Metal Robot Damashii Hyakushiki: https://www.anime-export.com/index.php?product=55646

Chogokin x Gundam Factory RX-78F00: https://www.anime-export.com/index.php?product=55680

Edited by Scyla
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/1/2022 at 2:14 AM, Scyla said:

As of writing Metal Build Justice available at anime-export: https://www.anime-export.com/?product=55621

Metal Robot Damashii Hyakushiki: https://www.anime-export.com/index.php?product=55646

Chogokin x Gundam Factory RX-78F00: https://www.anime-export.com/index.php?product=55680

THANK YOU @Scyla. I was late to the Justice and have been offline for a bit. Great share. Ordered and done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/31/2022 at 8:26 PM, no3Ljm said:

Wotafa's MB Justice review:

video

Am I the only one who wishes the marking were in white and not gold? IDK the pink and gold just don't look as good as a deeper red would.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Rock said:

Am I the only one who wishes the marking were in white and not gold? IDK the pink and gold just don't look as good as a deeper red would.

I think it is a problem of contrast. The gold markings just don’t pop as much as white ones would.

 I will reserve final judgement until I have it in hand.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/31/2022 at 6:44 AM, sqidd said:

I probably won't even display it with the "dock" or work area stand it comes with.

You may reconsider 😎  once you start messing with it, not only does it look cool...

nu-gundam_deck.jpeg

The catwalks and (clear) railing compliment the cockpit so well...

nu-gundam_docked.jpeg

rx-93_cockpit.jpeg

(a little gif action)

rx-93_hangar.gif

Plus, although the thing is so heavy the telescoping deck stand can still support it so you can do flying poses...

nu-gundam_flying_sword.jpeg

nu-gundam_flying.jpeg

(and then after a little photoshopping)...

nu-gundam_swordgrab.png

(and some more gif action)...

nu-gundam_sword_grab.gif

It all just kinda screams come to papa...

nu-gundam_energize.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Bobby said:

You may reconsider 😎  once you start messing with it, not only does it look cool...

nu-gundam_deck.jpeg

The catwalks and (clear) railing compliment the cockpit so well...

nu-gundam_docked.jpeg

rx-93_cockpit.jpeg

(a little gif action)

rx-93_hangar.gif

Plus, although the thing is so heavy the telescoping deck stand can still support it so you can do flying poses...

nu-gundam_flying_sword.jpeg

nu-gundam_flying.jpeg

(and then after a little photoshopping)...

nu-gundam_swordgrab.png

(and some more gif action)...

nu-gundam_sword_grab.gif

It all just kinda screams come to papa...

nu-gundam_energize.png

I agree it looks cool. It doesn't match my display style though. And I don't want to suck that much vertical display up in one of my cases. But, if it's the same height or shorter than my PG Perfect Strike I'll put it next to that. It's quite tall with all of the weapons.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Bobby said:

It's quite a bit larger ... here's a size comparison next to PG Perfect Strike on pedestal (after Temjin conversion)...

PG_vs_Metal_Nu.jpg

 

 

Wait what? Is that the PG PS on the right? I though the MS and PG were the same 1/60 scale. That isn't even close!

Edited by sqidd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Wait what? Is that the PG PS on the right? I though the MS and PG were the same 1/60 scale. That isn't even close!

That to the right looks like a Lego mech to me. The one of the left looks like the Strike with some sort of modification. I think KumaStyle made a video review about the MS Nu Gundam where he mentions the size.

Edited by Scyla
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Scyla said:

That to the right looks like a Lego mech to me. The one of the left looks like the Strike with some sort of modification. I think KumaStyle made a video review about the MS Nu Gundam where he mentions the size.

Yeah, I just looked through that. The MS is 15.25" without Funnels. Time to get out of bed and go measure the PG PS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Yeah, I just looked through that. The MS is 15.25" without Funnels. Time to get out of bed and go measure the PG PS.

They are the same scale. It’s just that the Gundam Nu is such a large Mobile Suit. It’s supposed to tower over the other 1/60 PG kits. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

Yeah, I just looked through that. The MS is 15.25" without Funnels. Time to get out of bed and go measure the PG PS.

At PG 1/60 scale, Nu is still going to tower Strike based on their official specs. ;) 

Edited by no3Ljm
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Grey728 said:

They are the same scale. It’s just that the Gundam Nu is such a large Mobile Suit. It’s supposed to tower over the other 1/60 PG kits. 

 

9 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

At PG 1/60 scale, Nu is still going to tower Strike based on their official specs. ;) 

MS NU is 15.25". With the Funnels 24".

PG PS is 12.75" to the top of the head. With all the weapons stowed on the pack it's 19".

I won't be using the NU's docking platform.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks like you got all the ad-ons! 😎

Haha showing a visitor new to Gundam a Metal Structure is like setting the bar waaay high for their future frame of reference 😄

Speaking of which my introduction (and 1st Gundam) was to this "metal" build...

1979-clover-japan-gundam-dx.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, FattyMoBookyButt said:

Metal Build Justice up on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Tamashi-Nations-Mobile-Gundam-Spirits/dp/B09G9Y77SP

($290, shipped & sold by Amazon.)

 

Probably the PO that I canceled earlier this week, lol. Actually already have a Justice (still in HLJ warehouse), but want another copy so got one from Amazon JP which is cheaper (shipped to Canada) and canceled the .com PO

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...