5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Ouch. Sorry to hear about your bad experience @Arky. Hope @LUNA PARK delivers your Metal Build 00 Trans-Am Raiser. :( 

I know I haven't really purchased anything to try Luna Park but based on what I'm seeing on everyone's experience, their process is kind of inconsistent. Yes, maybe one worker is different from the other. But then, it's Luna Park's responsibility to oversee such things. Management and its owners. They need to do a better job to build reputation. I know they're small compared to the big Japanese online stores out there but if they already charging a lot on these exclusives, then they should treat it properly.

Anyways, good luck Arky and hope to hear good news soon on your Trans-Am Raiser. :good: 

Thanks. 

19 hours ago, weiser21 said:

Nice! I wonder when pbandai USA will start shipping these...

P Bandai is usually 4-8 weeks behind the curve. When the MB full cloth came out I ordered 1 from Nin Nin Game and 1 from P Bandai a few hours later.

Nin Nin had it at my front door 5-7 days after release date.

P Bandai took about 6-8 weeks to arrive after the release date. 

so just be aware P Bandai is legit , their shipping times suck. I believe someone said Pbamdai has to wait for all US bound builds to finish because they send them over on boat or something of the like 

8 hours ago, 68whiskey said:

so just be aware P Bandai is legit , their shipping times suck. I believe someone said Pbamdai has to wait for all US bound builds to finish because they send them over on boat or something of the like 

Yup, they usually on boat. ;) 

3 hours ago, carlsylar said:

6A2C9F2E-88BD-4070-9384-74E94861753A.jpeg

Nice! All we need now is the booster and a damaged arm & legs option parts. ;) 

2 hours ago, weiser21 said:

It'd be cool to see how you display them all, if there are any pics available.

@carlsylar already posted some of his collections on the previous page. I quoted some below. :) 

On 12/1/2021 at 4:51 PM, carlsylar said:

42A351E8-2F7D-4AE8-B1D6-603826D420E7.jpeg

On 12/1/2021 at 5:33 PM, weiser21 said:

Dang.... Soooo many Strikes... an MS Hi Nu..... awesome collection dude!

And you even replied after his display post. :rolleyes: 

Unless you want him to post all of the Ootori packs on all of his Strike, then I also want to see it. ;)

Edited by no3Ljm

2 hours ago, carlsylar said:

B044AFAB-78BA-4EA1-9D6A-0993F70FF1FC.jpeg

6DCFC07C-482E-454E-BA6B-64E0495C1BBC.jpeg

56C215B4-6CCD-485A-A9C0-564737A08939.jpeg

These are awesome! :good:  Do you mind if I can request a setup that has the Aile Backpack at the end, 2 Strike Swords on top, and 2 Launcher Cannon on the bottom? :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, F360 said:

nice.. .. glad its compatible will all those strike option parks.  still waiting on MB Skygrasper

'Alternative Strike' is the Lego of Metal Builds. ;) 

And yes, I'm also waiting for Skygrasper and Perfect Aile Backpack. 8)

Edited by no3Ljm

7 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

These are awesome! :good:  Do you mind if I can request a setup that has the Aile Backpack at the end, 2 Strike Swords on top, and 2 Launcher Cannon on the bottom? :rolleyes:

'Alternative Strike' is the Lego of Metal Builds. ;) 

And yes, I'm also waiting for Skygrasper and Perfect Aile Backpack. 8)

3 minutes ago, carlsylar said:

D300ED9B-B72B-4C8F-B610-793372C3B8E2.jpeg

96A4BADA-A3F8-4317-A3D0-DF7B579DC359.jpeg

Just did it. Hope you like it XD

19 hours ago, carlsylar said:

D300ED9B-B72B-4C8F-B610-793372C3B8E2.jpeg

96A4BADA-A3F8-4317-A3D0-DF7B579DC359.jpeg

19 hours ago, carlsylar said:

Just did it. Hope you like it XD

Thanks! That looks awesome! :good: 

Can't imagine how it's going to look if the Aile Pack is the actual Perfect Aile Pack that has those mounts for another Launcher and Sword armaments. Overkill. ;)

I hope Bandai will release a Nu Gundam and a Sazabi in the Metal Build line to. 
While I adore the sculpt, deco and gimmicks on the Ver Ka MG kits (love the green psycho frame on the Nu) and I have issues with the sculpt of the MB Hi-Nu they are just so fiddly and not fun to pose.
Generally they are too heavy for their own good. On my Hi-Nu the backpack falls off if you look at it funny, the legs on the Nu collapse and the Fin Funnels are a mess. 
The Sazabi is probably the best but the weapons are too heavy for the wrist joints.

Don‘t know if this post would fit better into the Gunpla thread. 🤷

3 hours ago, Scyla said:

I hope Bandai will release a Nu Gundam and a Sazabi in the Metal Build line to. 
While I adore the sculpt, deco and gimmicks on the Ver Ka MG kits (love the green psycho frame on the Nu) and I have issues with the sculpt of the MG Hi-Nu they are just so fiddly and not fun to pose.
Generally they are too heavy for their own good. On my Hi-Nu the backpack falls off if you look at it funny, the legs on the Nu collapse and the Fin Funnels are a mess. 
The Sazabi is probably the best but the weapons are too heavy for the wrist joints.

Don‘t know if this post would fit better into the Gunpla thread. 🤷

I have to change the 'MB' to 'MG' on the Hi-Nu sentence since you made it sound like you already have the 'TBA' MB Hi-Nu already. ;) 

• no3Ljm changed the title to Gundam METAL & Chogokin Line (MBuild/MStructure/GFFMComposite/MRDamashii)