5 hours ago, carlsylar said:

You should see my strikes XD

Hahaha! No need. I believe you. :lol: 

1 hour ago, weiser21 said:

do you have any pics of your display set up you can share?

Why are you requesting that? Do you really want to die in 'envy'? :lol: 

I  was on the fence  with preordering the  last full cloth x1 but this  omicron red /silver variant looks way cooler. Also the quad shotgun look gives it an old western usa  cowboy feel.  Also its a surprise that this will include additional weapons not show last week. Already preorder pbandai

3 hours ago, Kari Zero said:

I  was on the fence  with preordering the  last full cloth x1 but this  omicron red /silver variant looks way cooler. Also the quad shotgun look gives it an old western usa  cowboy feel.  Also its a surprise that this will include additional weapons not show last week. Already preorder pbandai

Whats the surprise ? I looked at P bandai and other photos and it all seems to check out. The smaller "slow burner" pistols are just hidden better in other photos 

2 hours ago, 68whiskey said:

Whats the surprise ? I looked at P bandai and other photos and it all seems to check out. The smaller "slow burner" pistols are just hidden better in other photos 

When I watched the anniversary show last week its didn't show hardly any  additional accessory  . And then on Monday when they posted the figure on the website they only had images and no stats of it  so i was confused as why its selling for 320 USD with less  stuff.  So, when I found out that the  X1  Muramasa sword,  peacock smasher and the screw whip weren't included but everything else would be  plus the new butterfly busters / shotguns  that are attachable to the the cloth  this version sold me . It also included 4x pistols
The highlighted one on the right  is the  X1 cloth the  the silver X0 is on the left
I do prefer the X0 peacock smasher for its size and that you can have a large  gun and sword. Though I do like the transforming weapon.

Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 7.39.46 PM.png

Edited by Kari Zero

On 12/3/2021 at 5:24 PM, no3Ljm said:

Is a P-Bandai release different than a TWE release?

I want to understand why I can „easily“ order some MB Gundams that are exclusive releases and some don’t even show up at the shops that allow you to order these exclusive toys.

On 12/4/2021 at 4:43 PM, Scyla said:

I want to understand why I can „easily“ order some MB Gundams that are exclusive releases and some don’t even show up at the shops that allow you to order these exclusive toys.

Tamashii Web Exclusives (TWE) are bought from the Premium Bandai website, or P-Bandai. There's a US version of that website now which was what they were trying to show, and most places aren't going to be trying to do proxy orders for the US website, while the Japanese website already sold out and is starting a second run of orders due to the first selling out.

On 12/4/2021 at 1:43 PM, Scyla said:

Tamashii Web Exclusives is the product 

P-Bandai is the webstore that sells them.  They have some official stores for some of the countries.  Each store decides on what they want to carry over from the main Japan store. 

example.   P-Bandai japan have a item that is for Lottery only.   P-Bandai in Hong Kong can not do any lottery preorders due to their law., so if they do decides to sell a item it will just be very limited and preorders the same as other items. 

The main one is P-Bandai Japan. that is the one that you should be get all of the Tamashii Web Exclusives as long as you live in Japan.  (or use a proxy) 

They have items that are event exclusives (you have to show up to the event to pickup your preorder )

They have Lottery items that you preorder and they will contact the group if you are the winner.

Both of those will need special proxy to preorder for you. 

Think of it this way.  

TWE is a Apple product , Iphone, ipad, imac , etc

P-Bandai is the Apple store.

TWE is a Amazon Fire device, Firestick, FireTV , echo. etc

P-Bandai is the Amazon site and different country might officers different sales 

Hi all, 

Here to rant a bit and calling out LunaPark store because I have place a order with them for the tamashii event exclusive figures which is the Metal build 00 transam and the saint seiya gemini gold24 and guess what came today !!! a small package from luna and inside has no packing but a piece of newpaper... good thing the box was not damage so the content  inside was safe. Whats inside the shipping box was only the saint seiya gemini 24... WTF when I login to luna for my account and check the tracking both items where order together so it is under one order # and the tracking also came in one tracking number and both say delivered so what lay in front of me is it.... 

So glad I recorded the whole unpacking because this is the first time I order from luna and want to confirm if they have improve their packing since they made a crazy video about it. BUT was not expecting to have a missing FIGURE. I want to post the video here but it exceeded the file capacity. I dont want to upload on youtube because i dont have a video editing to blur my address... 

Luna owes me a MB transam 00 10th ann... T-T

9 minutes ago, Arky said:

Hi all, 

Here to rant a bit and calling out LunaPark store because I have place a order with them for the tamashii event exclusive figures which is the Metal build 00 transam and the saint seiya gemini gold24 and guess what came today !!! a small package from luna and inside has no packing but a piece of newpaper... good thing the box was not damage so the content  inside was safe. Whats inside the shipping box was only the saint seiya gemini 24... WTF when I login to luna for my account and check the tracking both items where order together so it is under one order # and the tracking also came in one tracking number and both say delivered so what lay in front of me is it.... 

So glad I recorded the whole unpacking because this is the first time I order from luna and want to confirm if they have improve their packing since they made a crazy video about it. BUT was not expecting to have a missing FIGURE. I want to post the video here but it exceeded the file capacity. I dont want to upload on youtube because i dont have a video editing to blur my address... 

Wow what the...? @LUNA PARK

13 minutes ago, Arky said:

Hi all, 

I would upload it to YouTube anyways, set the video to private and share the link with Luna Park. I would think they should be able to help you from there after reviewing the video.

1 hour ago, Arky said:

Hi all, 

Here is the link to my drive for unpacking 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OxoRoJm1UNwHLiEmUJZ5WZu2rJlPTmYh/view?usp=sharing

46 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

I would upload it to YouTube anyways, set the video to private and share the link with Luna Park. I would think they should be able to help you from there after reviewing the video.

I did email them and share the video with them to my google drive on that video. I also quote it back to my post with the link so everyone can witness it. 

1 hour ago, Arky said:

I did email them and share the video with them to my google drive on that video. I also quote it back to my post with the link so everyone can witness it. 

Yeah I know I've heard they're trying to improve their shipping and packing practices but it seems they've been inconsistent so far. Staying away for now. 

1 hour ago, Angesdad said:

Luckily the item inside doesn’t seem to be affected by the lack of packing materials but man, I remember watching their formal apology thing on youtube not too long ago..:unknw:

It is all thanks to the mail courier in my neighborhood that treats package well or else it be another wreck... 

According to their reply I should have notify them to bubble wrap or extra packing and mention to me to choose under premium item....

whats funny is within the same email chain the very first email was from October telling them/reminding them to bubble wrap it because i keep the bandai shipper box and to keep the item safe for any mishap on delivery. They reply back saying they will, fast forward to now..... such a disappointment. 

I just feel like the ones packing may not be the same people replying emails and the ones replying email may not happen to be the same person when it comes to it days later. I dont know. but at least reach the chain and catch up to the info. 

they said the gundam is on a different shipping box but never update me or my order on their site. Saying it is my error... I got that info from '' your site '' both item gave me the same tracking... comon now. At least sent me a email update... 

sorry for the bit of ranting since i just had not a good experience...  

@LUNA PARK us hobbiest don't mind paying the extra cost for items we love, the only thing we ask is please pack it nice with bubble wrap and all so the item arrive safe even if it goes through a few drop and toss. We are already paying the mark up price dew to it being hard to get & whatever shipping cost that comes with it. So please just pack it is really not much we are asking. 

2 minutes ago, 68whiskey said:

So Luna Park is now gouging people and still thieving  products? Its reasons like this I refuse to do business with them as they have already burned me in the past 

I won't go that far yet. I do not know how their staffing the owner may want to improve and do better while the staffs may be lazy. who knows, if they can improve that is good for everyone on both party. They are working on my order atm 

I am just glad they still have my gundam 00 transam to ship to me instead of hearing '' we are unable to fullfill this order '' that would have been a devastating outcome. 

8 minutes ago, F360 said:

Well at least from the video there’s no way a MB transam OO would fit together with the saint seiya gemini in that small shipping box  😄 .  

I know which is why I recorded the unboxing because what if they took it out from the box and ship it >.<

12 hours ago, leeboo1211 said:

Yeah I know I've heard they're trying to improve their shipping and packing practices but it seems they've been inconsistent so far. Staying away for now. 

They've also upped their shipping charge by 10K Yen for item, at least to the states. Used to be %k Yen now 6K yen.

Ouch. Sorry to hear about your bad experience @Arky. Hope @LUNA PARK delivers your Metal Build 00 Trans-Am Raiser. :( 

I know I haven't really purchased anything to try Luna Park but based on what I'm seeing on everyone's experience, their process is kind of inconsistent. Yes, maybe one worker is different from the other. But then, it's Luna Park's responsibility to oversee such things. Management and its owners. They need to do a better job to build reputation. I know they're small compared to the big Japanese online stores out there but if they already charging a lot on these exclusives, then they should treat it properly.

Anyways, good luck Arky and hope to hear good news soon on your Trans-Am Raiser. :good: 

• no3Ljm changed the title to Gundam METAL & Chogokin Line (MBuild/MStructure/GFFMComposite/MRDamashii)