Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, General Rasp said:

Do you think will have to buy the backpack separately? :p

You think the Aile Pack or those random Strike Packs can be attached to Justice as well? And the 'Space Station' (as per @sqidd) can be attached to the Strike? :rolleyes:

 

Edited by no3Ljm
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, 68whiskey said:

https://www.amazon.com/Bandai-Hobby-Dendrobium-Universal-Century/dp/B00030EU9Y

 

You mean kind of like this or a metal build version? 

 

Bandai needs to pull their heads out of their JDM a**es and drop the Metal Build GN Arms Type E they teased a while ago. They have done the R&D so they might as well sell it

https://www.gundamkitscollection.com/2019/07/metal-build-concept-model-01-gn-arms.html

metal-build-gn-arms-type-E+%25281%2529.j

While I totally agree, that thing gonna be expensive. That was probably a one-off prototype, bringing it to production at scale is a whole nother ballgame with tooling and molds. I'd be surprised if it passes their internal cost-benefit analysis. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, leeboo1211 said:

While I totally agree, that thing gonna be expensive. That was probably a one-off prototype, bringing it to production at scale is a whole nother ballgame with tooling and molds. I'd be surprised if it passes their internal cost-benefit analysis. 

21 minutes ago, F360 said:

instant buy if they make it. B))

Out of curiosity, how much guys do you think the GN-Arms is going to cost based on how much Metal Builds releases nowadays? Twice the price? Thrice?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Out of curiosity, how much guys do you think the GN-Arms is going to cost based on how much Metal Builds releases nowadays? Twice the price? Thrice?

 

If I have to guess a price, I would say around 45000 yen because of some large pieces.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

You think the Aile Pack or those random Strike Packs can be attached to Justice as well? And the 'Space Station' (as per @sqidd) can be attached to the Strike? :rolleyes:

 

Lol

i doubt the strike parts will fit , looks like they rebooted the Freedom frame for Justice. We will find out on Jan when it drops

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, General Rasp said:

Do you think will have to buy the backpack separately? :p

First go around it will be Justice + Space Station Jabber

 

next release will have them both sold separate. Then after that they will release it again at some BS tamashii event or Comic Com ….. sold separate of course 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/9/2021 at 2:29 AM, 68whiskey said:

https://www.amazon.com/Bandai-Hobby-Dendrobium-Universal-Century/dp/B00030EU9Y

 

You mean kind of like this or a metal build version? 

 

Bandai needs to pull their heads out of their JDM a**es and drop the Metal Build GN Arms Type E they teased a while ago. They have done the R&D so they might as well sell it

https://www.gundamkitscollection.com/2019/07/metal-build-concept-model-01-gn-arms.html

metal-build-gn-arms-type-E+%25281%2529.j

I do have the High-Grade Dendrobium and I was hoping Bandai would release a Robot Spirits version to go with the GP-03. Would have also loved to see them do a Neue Ziel in the Robot Spirits line. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, anubis20 said:

The Fatum seems a little oversized. Im still buying 😁

The Fatum's main wing tip looks too long and pointy. And I'm still buying. 😁

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, eXis10z said:

Sold off my spare Freedom. Should I still get 2 Justice.. hmm..

Is it because you like Justice more than Freedom? Or it's more of an assessment if you need a backup copy?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

pre orders start tommorow late in morning, correct?

 

Well tomorrow depends on your location. I thought it would be 09/17/21. Probably 4PM JST.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Scyla said:


L-O-L 

not quite what I was looking for but it does the job.  I was more or less trying to figure out what time is it in the US when its 4PM in tokyo. I also think we are ahead of them time wise right?

 

Not sure if its the flash in the photos or the quality of that metal build but that Justice looks  like its a China KO . I hope the actual in person finished product is a lot better.

Edited by 68whiskey
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, 68whiskey said:

not quite what I was looking for but it does the job.  I was more or less trying to figure out what time is it in the US when its 4PM in tokyo. I also think we are ahead of them time wise right?

Time-wise, Japan is ahead of us. At this time of the day (Thurs 11:53am PST) it's now Friday 3:53am in Japan.

Maybe this link will help you more.

https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=1850147,5,6,7&h=1850147&date=2021-9-17&sln=16-17&hf=1

Japan - Friday 4pm

United States - Friday
Eastern (EDT) - Friday 3am
Central (CDT) - Friday 2am
Mountain (MDT) - Friday 1am
Pacific (PDT) - Friday 12mn

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...