Jump to content

Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, doomgart said:

At first, they told me than it is possible to send my order by DHL but it will be expensive. Then I asked about price and didn't get answer since middle of July. I sent a few emails and requests with repeated question by webform but with same result.

So, the problem is with customer service, i think the Tenso will not help in my case. I don't know how i can contact with AE!

I don't think I contacted AE to get my last order sent to Tenso. I just went into my profile, changed the address to Tenso and clicked ship.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, doomgart said:

At first, they told me than it is possible to send my order by DHL but it will be expensive. Then I asked about price and didn't get answer since middle of July. I sent a few emails and requests with repeated question by webform but with same result.

So, the problem is with customer service, i think the Tenso will not help in my case. I don't know how i can contact with AE!

Same thing happened to me I asked that I wanted to ship my stuff. They told me that they could ship DHL but its more expensive. I said ok how do I request it and they never responded after that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

Same thing happened to me I asked that I wanted to ship my stuff. They told me that they could ship DHL but its more expensive. I said ok how do I request it and they never responded after that.

Wow!

commiserate with your problem, because I understand it well.

I don't know, how to act: waiting for the end of COVID can be problematic because it can be end in the 2022 or late. The order was placed in the Nov 2019, the item was released in the June 2020. The PayPal can't help here. I can try ask about Tenso address, but i'm not sure that they will answer about it, thank @sqidd for the tips!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/24/2020 at 1:13 PM, DYRL VF-1S said:

@BluefinBrands has their fun Gundam Online Expo going on right now.  Anyone still in need of a Zaku?  Just ordered one.
 

https://www.bluefinbrands.com/ms-06c-zaku-ii-type-c-mobile-suit-gundam-the-origin-bandai-gundam-fix-figuration-metal-composite.html

Thanks dude. However, this is also available for the same price ($210) on Amazon w/ free prime one-day shipping: https://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Suit-Gundam-GundamFix-Figuration/dp/B0823ZNC6M

Edited by epiksol
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

I hate that ill be buying this for the 3rd time just like red frame... But i loves the SEED stuff.  

Sold my original MB Destiny waaaay back when, so I'm telling myself that this isn't a repeat purchase. :D

-b.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Shin is a crying bum, and we get several repaints

and Justice whips him in 5 seconds and Athrun gets nothing from bandai spirits

Can you say that Athrun doesn't get any justice because of that? Hehehe... 

There's a lineart so hopefully something materializes from it. The metal robot spirit line is far more complete with Seed/Destiny. It has both Freedoms, Destiny, both Akatsukis, and Infinite Justice. It's such a no brainer that the line sells yet they're stuck with variants of the older releases and obscure Strike packs. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I completely forgot abot this till I got the note from Nin-Nin Game saying they upgraded shiping for me yesterday (~19 hours from Osaka to Boston accounting for time zones; FedEx is nuts). As a nice bonus there's no insane engineering decisions or articulation issues on this one; it also looks like it's not just a repaint of the Exia mold, there's some parts that are the same but even simple things I would've expected to be reused like the avalance attachment points on the legs weren't. 

6I68t4b.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Shin is a crying bum, and we get several repaints

and Justice whips him in 5 seconds and Athrun gets nothing from bandai spirits

So does this mean you're only getting 3? :p

2 minutes ago, Jaustin89 said:

I completely forgot abot this till I got the note from Nin-Nin Game saying they upgraded shiping for me yesterday (~19 hours from Osaka to Boston accounting for time zones; FedEx is nuts). As a nice bonus there's no insane engineering decisions or articulation issues on this one; it also looks like it's not just a repaint of the Exia mold, there's some parts that are the same but even simple things I would've expected to be reused like the avalance attachment points on the legs weren't. 

*snip*

Yeah, I really dig this release too, I was reluctant to pick it up at first but I'm glad that I bit the bullet. It currently sits among my favorite Exia related Metal Build Gundam figures.

-b.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Shin is a crying bum, and we get several repaints

and Justice whips him in 5 seconds and Athrun gets nothing from bandai spirits

In the first season of Destiny Shin was probably my favorite character. He was trained to pilot a moblie suit and did it well. He acted like soldier which isn't common in Gundam series. And to be fair he did kick Kira's ass and destroyed the Freedom.

The second season is were things fell apart. Shin was relegated to backup character status with Kira and Athrun taking over the show. If his character was flushed out more it would have made for a better story in season 2 instead of Kira's rebirth. 

And it is super weird that both Justice and Infinite Justice get very little love from Bandai. You would think Bandai would want to make companion pieces to with their Freedom poster child. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, crackpot said:

Can you say that Athrun doesn't get any justice because of that? Hehehe... 

There's a lineart so hopefully something materializes from it. The metal robot spirit line is far more complete with Seed/Destiny. It has both Freedoms, Destiny, both Akatsukis, and Infinite Justice. It's such a no brainer that the line sells yet they're stuck with variants of the older releases and obscure Strike packs. 

^_^

i'm so waiting for MB Justice.

5 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

So does this mean you're only getting 3? :p

-b.

:lol:

how many are you planning to get this time? 

1 hour ago, eXis10z said:

Athrun's MS always get the shaft. Still waiting for Saviour to get the MG treatment.

:vava: Savior made Athrun look weak when freedom tore it apart.

5 hours ago, General Rasp said:

In the first season of Destiny Shin was probably my favorite character. He was trained to pilot a moblie suit and did it well. He acted like soldier which isn't common in Gundam series. And to be fair he did kick Kira's ass and destroyed the Freedom.

The second season is were things fell apart. Shin was relegated to backup character status with Kira and Athrun taking over the show. If his character was flushed out more it would have made for a better story in season 2 instead of Kira's rebirth. 

And it is super weird that both Justice and Infinite Justice get very little love from Bandai. You would think Bandai would want to make companion pieces to with their Freedom poster child. 

Agree, Justice needs justice. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/25/2020 at 5:21 PM, crackpot said:

The funny thing about the wings effect is that they seem to copy the bootleg wings of light that Daban came out with because they couldn't replicate the original. 

why do I not get the sense of any '' Soul Red '' from this I was hoping for a more redish/pink hue over the whole gundam repaint reflect when hit among the light to show the Soul Red... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, anubis20 said:

Wonder if they are excluding anything to lower the price point... The recent Kid Goku exclusive that looked the last years SDCC exclusive came with less stuff at a lower price point.

Read that they were using another company for the PP sheet called Honeycomb Array Lens Sheet or HALS for short for previous WOL. This time round they are using another method, printing I think hence cheaper.

Edited by eXis10z
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • no3Ljm changed the title to Bandai's METAL Build/Structure/GFFComposite/RobotDamashii

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...