I’m just glad their metal build Eva is a regular release instead of p-Bandai .

Everyone jump on the Japanese release first.

Now a couple of stores in the USA is already sold out , but there’s still a bunch of stores that haven’t open their preorders yet .

so check this weekend and next week for usa preorders opening.

should all else fails , there will have more open slots near release.

if its p-Bandai , it will either be sold out , or available but your proxy already max out their allotment. 

On 9/8/2018 at 9:18 AM, Archer said:

These toys probably aren't cheap to produce, and some of them don't sell that well I think (the arbalest and leavatein from FMP come to mind, they're available everywhere), which probably leads to small production quantities to start. 

What boggles my mind is why Bandai doesn't want to produce more of uber popular merchandise like the Strike Freedom or Eva. 

Keeping their demand and desirability up. No one values stuff that are everywhere and easily obtainable.

But yea the whole production limits stated in a few posts up possible plays a part as well.

I am looking forward to the revel next week. Hoping to at least see the X1 as production prototype with the various accessories. The accessories are what I am most curious about. What is it coming with and what is potentially p-bandai. I am guessing the X2 will be p-Bandai will the X1 will be regular release. I am very happy Bandai is going with a cloth cape/cloak for the crossbone gundams. It will give a premium feel and look much better verses a plastic cloak. 

I will be spending alot on metal build with the crossbone gundams. 

9 minutes ago, Alex GS said:

Aww dammit another PO Madness that  I won't be able to probably get one, I hope AmiAmi had fixed their site by then  so the horrible experience that was with the MB Eva. can be prevented.  :( 

It looks so damn good!

Images from  Facebook Supreme Mecha

No hay texto alternativo automático disponible.

Looking pretty spicy right there. I'll probably go all in, including the eventual full cloth web exclusive parts. 

I hope this is a sign of more UC era Metal Builds to come. I would like a Metal Build Double Zeta based on the MG Ver. Ka, but I could settle for a Mk II if they are only doing non-tranformables. :)

Edited by brouken

Looks pretty good, the only thing I don't like is how blocky the front skirt is but I guess it has to be that way for the anchor. Interesting it has the beam brand but doesn't include the beam shield, kinda was hoping they would include 2 for story reasons but oh well.

15 hours ago, Daedalus said:

I'm also hoping for something like this eventually? :D

Oh I'm sure we will get there sooner than later since they already teased X2 and X3 only needs a few little mold changes. I'm more wondering if they will release the full cloth parts soon or if we will have to wait for X1 Skull Heart to be released first.

From TagHobby:

mb001.jpg.4b2e5fb8f8c819881e234d7bd67e7938.jpg

METAL BUILD Crossbone Gundam X1 商品化決定!!

2018年9月28日起於各零售店公開予購!

METAL BUILD Crossbone Gundam X1 實物將於2018年9月29日-30日之2018全日本模型HOBBY SHOW展覽會內BANDAI SPIRITS BOOTH首次亮相。

------------------------------------------------------

METAL BUILD Crossbone Gundam X1 Commercialization decision!!

Available from September 28, 2018 at various retail outlets!

METAL BUILD Crossbone Gundam X1 will be unveiled at BANDAI SPIRITS BOOTH in the 2018 all-Japan model HOBBY SHOW exhibition from September 29th to 30th, 2018.

METAL BUILD クロスボーン・ガンダムX1商品化決定

2018年9月28日(金)店頭予約解禁

「2018 全日本模型ホビーショー」BANDAI SPIRITSブースにて初展示!!
2018年9月29日(土)・30日(日) 東京ビッグサイト

------------------------------------------------------

METAL BUILD Crossbone Gundam X1 commercialization decision

September 28, 2018 (Fri) over-the-counter reservation lifting

"2018 All-Japan Model Hobby Show" This is the first exhibition at the BANDAI SPIRITS booth !!
Saturday, September 29, 2018 (Sunday) 30th Tokyo Big Sight

Based on those dates and stuff, PO might start this Friday, Japan Time. So be prepared... just in case. ;)

Edited by no3Ljm