34 minutes ago, mog_kupo said:

It is new for the Astrays 

Thanks! I've always wanted to have a short arm for those stands and not always displayed in-flight mode. Hopefully they roll those out in all the upcoming MB releases.

On 4/13/2023 at 2:29 AM, mog_kupo said:

After some time trying to get one at a reasonable price...X-0 Full Cloth

CSC00626.JPG

Hah... the coincidence, just recently acquired one for myself too. So many accessories, I feel like Bandai should have added a second X0 Gundam in the package so I can put it all to use.

20230413_210416a.jpg.d3e5bbbe75c22024f31eb674d710f7ee.jpg

3 hours ago, lechuck said:

Hah... the coincidence, just recently acquired one for myself too. So many accessories, I feel like Bandai should have added a second X0 Gundam in the package so I can put it all to use.

20230413_210416a.jpg.d3e5bbbe75c22024f31eb674d710f7ee.jpg

Just buy the other Crossbone Gundams and you are fine. ^_^

[edit: ] Nice pose!

Edited by Scyla

Yup the mixture of dark blue and light blue is proof of the fusion of the X1 and the X3, which ends up being named Patchwork. Patchwork is the predecessor of Full Cloth, and successor of the X1 Kai Skull Heart. That’s why for every gundam since the X1 Kai, we will receive its screw whip 🙂

Since the promo photo hasn’t revealed its full equipments, and mine is taken from gundam lore, I am positive that Bandai will make some exclusive weapons to seduce me into buying it 

6 minutes ago, Fullcloth said:

Yup the mixture of dark blue and light blue is proof of the fusion of the X1 and the X3, which ends up being named Patchwork. Patchwork is the predecessor of Full Cloth, and successor of the X1 Kai Skull Heart. That’s why for every gundam since the X1 Kai, we will receive its screw whip 🙂

Since the promo photo hasn’t revealed its full equipments, and mine is taken from gundam lore, I am positive that Bandai will make some exclusive weapons to seduce me into buying it 

Same here, I have all the Crossbone releases so far and I know I will be picking this one up also.

I wonder if Bandai will be releasing Phantom or Anchor Gundam in another year or two. The base metal F-91/97 frame should work. 

I would really love to get more Strike Freedom variants in the Metal Build line.

I don’t know why Bandai is pushing out the Crossbones, Strikes, Astrays and Exias and not the Strike Freedom. :o

56 minutes ago, Scyla said:

I would really love to get more Strike Freedom variants in the Metal Build line.

I don’t know why Bandai is pushing out the Crossbones, Strikes, Astrays and Exias and not the Strike Freedom. :o

Or at least a reissue

Same with the Avalanche Exia

On 4/21/2023 at 12:36 PM, mog_kupo said:

Just when all I need to complete those MB releases was the X-1 Full Cloth

Im guessing P-Bandai exclusive, august maybe?

The bright side here is that you will probably be able to buy one of these cheap after release.  Historically speaking, only the Full Cloth models have retained their value well. With that said , as a big fan of the Crossbone line up, I will probably end up getting one of these if its sub $300.  

2 hours ago, 68whiskey said:

The bright side here is that you will probably be able to buy one of these cheap after release.  Historically speaking, only the Full Cloth models have retained their value well. With that said , as a big fan of the Crossbone line up, I will probably end up getting one of these if its sub $300.  

I'm pretty sure it will end up sub-300

All the "normal" Crossbones are kinda easy to find 

3 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

is this a crossbone repaint?

In short , yes.... however there is some lore behind this patchwork model.

It seems this is a re release with the X1 Head/R shoulder on an X3 body and they added some swirly hand effects. I think the shoulder trim went from gold to silver as well.

I find it sad that Bandai seems to be slacking off with the Metal Build line. First no new deco for the Strike Rouge with Grand Slam and now no new weapons for the X1 Patchwork (I’m not allowing to count the effect parts).

2 hours ago, Scyla said:

I find it sad that Bandai seems to be slacking off with the Metal Build line. First no new deco for the Strike Rouge with Grand Slam and now no new weapons for the X1 Patchwork (I’m not allowing to count the effect parts).

True, but maybe they've been diverting their effort to things they've already announced like GN Arms and Deathscythe (though those seemed complete already in previews).  Maybe Providence?

I'm more upset that this Patchwork might be regular release while Strike Noir was TWE...