14836DA5-BF24-4EE3-92FB-C60E09B011F5.jpeg

AB85F65B-35AA-45EF-B06F-A508AB79A99E.jpeg

23FE29C5-99F6-4792-8BEB-5D886E94ED68.jpeg

48C2D25C-524F-4BFF-8CA7-17278627EAA6.jpeg

445E6110-6B21-4E2B-AE4D-BC6CC37DCE9B.jpeg

F6B63655-383F-4DB1-8D6D-7DA51EF7A502.jpeg

70798AB7-2FA7-4FBC-A9E8-4D136008106A.jpeg

933F4D8B-CC22-48EB-9E6F-DDB1B0D7DB84.jpeg

Oh my lord, I need it now. The batwing mode is ridiculous but in the best way physically possible.

tried FJ to order the metal composite  deathscythe and entering the p-bandai link of the product, FJ tells that they already reached the order limit. That was fast, even a few days before the PO launch, lol. In any case, another online shop opened their PO, and secured my order from there (with a little price mark up).

51 minutes ago, MikeRoz said:

What in non-canon over-the-top tarnation did they do to Deathscythe?

They gave him austism. The gundam wing franchise (from my understanding)  has been one of the more heavily requested lines. It seems bandai rushed this one into production using the previous wing frame. Somewhere Duo Maxwell is rolling over in his space grave. Im scared to see how they would ruin Heavy Arms using the trash unicorn molds 

So this specific version is based off the manga version (mostly) of the Deathscythe, not the OVA version. Same with the Wing Zero Gundam. Based on the pictures and the amount of optional equipment I am sure you can display close to the OVA. And honestly I am not surprised that Bandai is using the base body from Wing Zero. I would actually be very surprised if they didn't do that. That base body was probably designed to accommodate all five Gundams and maybe a Tallgeese, if we get that far in the line. 

The transformation gimmick is shoe horned it, but I guess they felt they needed to use it. It shouldn't affect the figure though, my original GFFMC Wing Zero is still holding up great and I haven't had any issues. That said I am really hoping it goes with the Deathscythe and I don't need a Noble version since the OG version is glossy. 

Link for P-Bandai US: https://p-bandai.com/us/item/N2656313001001 

They have my pre-order come February 27th, not going to wait on this one. Cheers to the Deathscythe not being vaporware and hoping we see the rest of the team.

The wing suits (especially the Katoki redesigns) have been using variants of the same frame for years. The actual lore of the show/movie supports them sharing the same basic frame. As for the Transformation, it's so simple that there's really no penalty being payed for having it. TBH I like the idea of giving DSH more comparable features to Zero, it sells the angel and demon dichotomy.

and Yeah, this has me hopeful and excited for the rest of the G team.

(now I'm just thinking about how they'll do Heavyarms; pack it with the Igel parts and give it a tank mode? or maybe include the damselfly pack for another flight mode? I'm loving the mental image of that one. 😆)

8 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

The wing suits (especially the Katoki redesigns) have been using variants of the same frame for years. The actual lore of the show/movie supports them sharing the same basic frame. As for the Transformation, it's so simple that there's really no penalty being payed for having it. TBH I like the idea of giving DSH more comparable features to Zero, it sells the angel and demon dichotomy.

and Yeah, this has me hopeful and excited for the rest of the G team.

(now I'm just thinking about how they'll do Heavyarms; pack it with the Igel parts and give it a tank mode? or maybe include the damselfly pack for another flight mode? I'm loving the mental image of that one. 😆)

You know I don't the idea of a Heavyarms tank mode with Igel parts. I am getting a Shin Getter 3 image thinking about it. A Tallgeese Flugel would be amazing to see in this line, they have the wings already and then they could a Tallgeese III. 

40 minutes ago, Scyla said:

Really? I thought about waiting till I’m back home again, but luckily I ordered right away. Crazy… :ohmy:

Yup yup. Sold out. But man... those new prices they put? :unsure: 

It's like asking oneself, should I save funds for my child's college tuition or buy the coolest toys out there? Crazy. :crazy:

14 minutes ago, F-ZeroOne said:

I'm not very familiar with some of the extended Gundam material, so what the he... heck is that thing that looks like a Nu-Gundam that shrunk in the wash?!

Are you referring to the review video above? If so, that's RX-124 Gundam TR-6 [Woundwort]. A mobile suit featured in the Advance of Z: The Flag of Titans manga and photonovels. It's a transformable base core unit with a variety of optional parts.

I have to say that all the mobile suits from that manga is awesome. Worthy to have it in Metal Robot Damashii line. :good: 

On 2/23/2023 at 4:20 AM, Sanity is Optional said:

Ugh, going to be another fun night of trying to get in a proxy order...

And then finding out it's available on US P-Bandai for cheaper.

The PB US site page is up already, 310 usd. Pius tax and shipping it'll be close to 350 all said and done. 

50 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Expensive compared to 33,000¥, but probably a wash after shipping and proxy fees.

Not to mention the worry/hassle-free in placing an order during PO night directly from P-Bandai US in spite of those fees. ;) 

13 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Not to mention the worry/hassle-free in placing an order during PO night directly from P-Bandai US in spite of those fees. ;) 

Im going to toss out some ideas as to why i think P Bandai can forcibly inhale male genitalia and you tell me if you agree or not. 

1) Their ship about 2 months after every one else (id rather pay more for shipping and get it in 5-7 days)

2) They charge tax 

3) Ive seen better packaging come out of luna park than P bandai

4) They act like they dont inflate their prices but they do and we dont know where that money goes. MSRP on a gundam will be $210 at first teaser but it hits P Bandai at $250-270 + tax + shipping meanwhile every where else has it for cheaper

5) Their customer service is non existent , they charge $25 to re direct an order (change of destination address) and if you read that fine print of theirs , whenever something ships from them its in gods hands now 

1 hour ago, 68whiskey said:

Im going to toss out some ideas as to why i think P Bandai can forcibly inhale male genitalia and you tell me if you agree or not. 

1) Their ship about 2 months after every one else (id rather pay more for shipping and get it in 5-7 days)

2) They charge tax 

3) Ive seen better packaging come out of luna park than P bandai

4) They act like they dont inflate their prices but they do and we dont know where that money goes. MSRP on a gundam will be $210 at first teaser but it hits P Bandai at $250-270 + tax + shipping meanwhile every where else has it for cheaper

5) Their customer service is non existent , they charge $25 to re direct an order (change of destination address) and if you read that fine print of theirs , whenever something ships from them its in gods hands now 

I already bought items from all the stores shared in this forum for me to know what stores to use. Where to get it cheaper. How much it goes after release. Not to mention the aches caused to members including me when we miss the preorder window. Or when the orders got cancelled. The cartjacking. Etcetera.

That being said, I agree to the points you mentioned above. I do. But I'm already in a sweet spot where I'm comfortable not to worry too much and just make sure that my orders arrived safe when they become available. After all, what matters is, you buy what makes you happy. Wherever you bought it from. :good:

On 2/24/2023 at 7:19 PM, no3Ljm said:

Are you referring to the review video above? If so, that's RX-124 Gundam TR-6 [Woundwort]. A mobile suit featured in the Advance of Z: The Flag of Titans manga and photonovels. It's a transformable base core unit with a variety of optional parts.

I have to say that all the mobile suits from that manga is awesome. Worthy to have it in Metal Robot Damashii line. :good: 

Thats the one, thanks for clearing that up!

On 2/24/2023 at 11:19 AM, no3Ljm said:

I haven't had a chance to read the manga yet but I picked the TR-6 up just based on how cool it looks. It's a neat kit, I second the recommendation! Incredibly detailed for how small it is.