On 11/19/2022 at 3:30 PM, Scyla said:

I wonder if we will be getting the METEOR units from Gundam Seed if the Type-E is successfully.

On 11/20/2022 at 4:43 AM, 68whiskey said:

I forget who but someone makes a METEOR UNIT , its the same company that makes the Ptolemaois Pod and the other launch deck , the name eludes me right now. Playhouse or Bug house? 

Hey guys. In case you're interested on a 1/100 scaled METEOR Unit. It's from a third party called Hammer Cat for the MG 1/100 Freedom Gundam. For the price of US$887.99, not sure if it's already built and painted. :rolleyes:

https://gundamit.com/hammer-cat-gkseed-mobile-suit-embedded-tactical-enforcer-for-mg-1-100-zgmf-x10a-freedom-gundam_p1388.html

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

40 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Hey guys. In case you're interested on a 1/100 scaled METEOR Unit. It's from a third party called Hammer Cat for the MG 1/100 Freedom Gundam. For the price of US$887.99, not sure if it's already built and painted. :rolleyes:

https://gundamit.com/hammer-cat-gkseed-mobile-suit-embedded-tactical-enforcer-for-mg-1-100-zgmf-x10a-freedom-gundam_p1388.html

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Asked thema bout it, its unassembled, does not include the main gundam figure, and has no LEDs. Would recommend passing.

19 hours ago, bleecher said:

Asked thema bout it, its unassembled, does not include the main gundam figure, and has no LEDs. Would recommend passing.

Thanks! I only posted it even though I wasn't sure if it's already built and painted based on the asking price. In case for those who wants a METEOR unit for their Metal Build Freedom/Strike Freedoms. ;) 

23 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Thanks! I only posted it even though I wasn't sure if it's already built and painted based on the asking price. In case for those who wants a METEOR unit for their Metal Build Freedom/Strike Freedoms. ;) 

any time something is labeled as a "Garage Kit or Garage Build" its generally a resin DIY type kit. 

On a side note , has Nin Nin been doing the "Insufficient Shipping Charges" thing with anyone else?? They hit me with it on my Hayate 31AX Supers and Exia devise recently. $20 on supers and $13 on exia

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Metal Structure MSN-04 SAZABI now has a released date -- December 29, 2922.

https://tamashiiweb.com/item/14085

That’s only a few hundred years to wait.  Things have been getting tough with these recent shipping delays. Your offspring’s offspring’s offspring’s offspring’s offspring’s offspring’s offspring’s offspring’s offspring’s offspring’s descendants will surely enjoy that you thought to send a Christmas gift or whatever holiday they celebrate almost a thousand years from now

10 hours ago, Big s said:

That’s only a few hundred years to wait.  Things have been getting tough with these recent shipping delays. Your offspring’s offspring’s offspring’s offspring’s offspring’s offspring’s offspring’s offspring’s offspring’s offspring’s descendants will surely enjoy that you thought to send a Christmas gift or whatever holiday they celebrate almost a thousand years from now

My bad. Original post fixed. :rolleyes: 

Hobby digi order is up for Metal Structure Sazabi.  price is high HKD $24500 ($3150 USD) not counting for shipping and import tax.  I'm passing, as I've since landed on 2 separate orders from different shops.  To those with the deep pocket, here you go:

https://www.hobbydigi.com/zh_hant_hk/bandai-metal-structure-action-figure-msn-04-sazabi-mobile-suit-gundam

Edit: now sold out

Edited by FAZZ888

3 hours ago, Chunky001 said:

Looks like they have another:

https://www.hobbydigi.com/zh_hant_hk/bandai-metal-structure-action-figure-msn-04-sazabi-mobile-suit-gundam

Out of curiosity I threw it in a cart to see what shipping was to the US. About $550. Total $3950USD with the exchange rate right now. But the real sketchy part is they don't seem like they accept credit cards (at least not directly) and it doesn't say what shipping service they're using. If I was to pay $4000 (I'm not) I had better be able to put it on my Chase Sapphire international card that has great exchange rates and killer protections. And it better ship DHL.

Sazabi.jpg.d8bb28268da94024c59b6c4d00f5b243.jpg

Don't forget the customs importing fees. Subject to customs fee for anything coming in over $800 USD.

7 hours ago, Chunky001 said:

Looks like they have another:

Out of curiosity I threw it in a cart to see what shipping was to the US. About $550. Total $3950USD with the exchange rate right now. But the real sketchy part is they don't seem like they accept credit cards (at least not directly) and it doesn't say what shipping service they're using. If I was to pay $4000 (I'm not) I had better be able to put it on my Chase Sapphire international card that has great exchange rates and killer protections. And it better ship DHL.

Sazabi.jpg.d8bb28268da94024c59b6c4d00f5b243.jpg

I've shopped from them many times and can say they're legit, although I find their price and shipping higher than average (I'm in Canada).  One thing I noticed today is they've jacked up the price even more to HKD 26500, it was HKD 24500 yesterday when I posted it.

3 hours ago, Robin-11 said:

Anime export has it up for pre-order. At a decent price i think. Unfortunately i cannot afford it but i really hope one of you can get it. Good luck.

It’s kind of hard to swallow if 359800yen is a decent price for something that is still in preorder stage compared to the original 172000yen price. I would understand a 10-20% preorder markup price a few days before the release. But 100% more? :vava:

https://anime-export.com/index.php?product=63511

Edited by no3Ljm

4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

It’s kind of hard to swallow if 359800yen is a decent price for something that is still in preorder stage compared to the original 172000yen price. I would understand a 10-20% preorder markup price a few days before the release. But 100% more? :vava:

https://anime-export.com/index.php?product=63511

For me the choice would be that or paying € 5.000 + shipping + import fees. And if you live in europe it's very likely that you won't have any import fees to pay from anime export(or very little). I ignore the shipping cost. Compared to what i have been hearing in the last few days doesn't seem that bad to me. So yes, call me crazy but i call this a decent deal(which i cannot afford and even if i could i probably wouldn't feel comfortable to pull the trigger).

I dont see it being crazy considering that US retailers offered this Sold Out piece for $2,000 USD, $2,200 with taxes. Anime Export calculates to about a 20% markup against US retailers. Now, this does not have shipping in there, but considering that its Sold Out everywhere, (and it’s totally subjective) the fee and the shipping are worth it to me. 

On 12/14/2022 at 3:40 PM, Chunky001 said:

Luna Park has the MS Sazabi up on feeBay for $4575ish shipped to the US but they don't have it up on their regular site.

This ticks me off. They canceled people's PO's.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/225298362917?hash=item3474d43225:g:Y4sAAOSw5I5jmVWT

On 12/14/2022 at 5:23 PM, FAZZ888 said:

boycott them, they don't deserve your business 

23 hours ago, HayateAltoHunter said:

Thank you for posting this! I got swindled by those low life people @LUNA PARK and i was out without a PO. 

I came in here a while ago stating they had poor shipping practices and how they swindled me on the last Metal Structure PO. Im glad you all are finally seeing who they really are. As long as the girls over there at LP get to go wine tasting/bar hopping it doesnt matter what they do to their client base. 

I was expecting the worst in trying to get a Metal Structure Sazabi, so I wasn't surprised in getting this response from Sugo Toys when I asked about my deposit:

"Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, our batch has been cancelled by Bandai due to the recent AU new battery law. We have just refunded your order."

Back to square one.

25 minutes ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

I was expecting the worst in trying to get a Metal Structure Sazabi, so I wasn't surprised in getting this response from Sugo Toys when I asked about my deposit:

"Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, our batch has been cancelled by Bandai due to the recent AU new battery law. We have just refunded your order."

Back to square one.

Well, you know…

…with the refund you could make the anime-export preorder for the Sazabi less painful. :bad:

I should stop giving people stupid, unwanted advise and go back to bed. :lazy: