48 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

image.jpeg

Its about time Bandai did something about Shin Getter. They have been losing money to those 3rd Party KOs and ThreeZero reps. The Threezero version was very well detailed for only being $150ish. 

2 hours ago, Chunky001 said:

Shin Getter competitionist's have got to be losing their minds and have broken wallets right now. Holy smokes there have been a lot of Shin Getter releases recently. 

-SOC

-CCS red

-CCS black

-ThreeZero

-And now a MB.

Did I miss anything?

image.jpeg

ThreeZero actually launched two colors. One was white and red (anime) color and the other was silver and red (metallic). They also have a black shin getter in the works for 2023. Similar to the CCS black version , it will have a battle worn scarf as well. It’s on Nin Nin and Show Z currently. 

3 hours ago, Chunky001 said:

Shin Getter competitionist's have got to be losing their minds and have broken wallets right now. Holy smokes there have been a lot of Shin Getter releases recently. 

-SOC

-CCS red

-CCS black

-ThreeZero

-And now a MB.

Did I miss anything?

Technically not exactly the same, but Sentinel has the Shin Getter Dragon coming out next year.

I wonder if we will be getting the METEOR units from Gundam Seed if the Type-E is successfully.

I think the Red Powered and 150 Gerbera Straight was not super successful from Bandai's standpoint since we never got the diving helmet and other add-on sets for the Red Frame. 

I'm also super disappointed that we still don't have a Skygrasper as a Metal Build set while Bandai is pumping out obscure flyers I've never heard about for the Strike Gundam. <_<

I guess with the Metal Structure Sazabi release and Nu Gundam reissue we won't see a Metal Build version any time soon. :(

2 hours ago, Scyla said:

I wonder if we will be getting the METEOR units from Gundam Seed if the Type-E is successfully.

I'm also super disappointed that we still don't have a Skygrasper as a Metal Build set while Bandai is pumping out obscure flyers I've never heard about for the Strike Gundam. <_<

I guess with the Metal Structure Sazabi release and Nu Gundam reissue we won't see a Metal Build version any time soon. :(

METEOR is bigger than the GN Arms, right? Can't imagine how it's going to fit on my planned shelf, assuming that I also did PO the GN Arms. I'm guessing the price of that will be somewhere between Y65000 to Y80000? And who's getting two if ever, right? ;) 

I'm also tired of their Alternative Stike add-on parts. If ever they release an MB Skygrasper, would be nice to include it with a Perfect Aile Backpack option. :rolleyes:

As for the hope of getting a MB Sazabi and Nu, yes, I don't think we will see it any time soon. The only consolation is that they showed a nice Nu Gundam figure that I thought that it's a Metal Robot Damashii figure. It's marked with Ka Signature, so best guess it's under the Robot Damashii Ka Signature line. I was hoping it's MRD. :unsure:

Edited by no3Ljm

10 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

METEOR is bigger than the GN Arms, right? Can't imagine how it's going to fit on my planned shelf, assuming that I also did PO the GN Arms. I'm guessing the price of that will be somewhere between Y65000 to Y80000? And who's getting two if ever, right? ;) 

I'm also tired of their Alternative Stike add-on parts. If ever they release an MB Skygrasper, would be nice to include it with a Perfect Aile Backpack option. :rolleyes:

As for the hope of getting a MB Sazabi and Nu, yes, I don't think we will see it any time soon. The only consolation is that they showed a nice Nu Gundam figure that I thought that it's a Metal Robot Damashii figure. It's marked with Ka Signature, so best guess it's under the Robot Damashii Ka Signature line. I was hoping it's MRD. :unsure:

The METEOR is twice as long as the Type E if the wiki I looked it up in is to believed. But you can probably need a lot less parts since it doesn’t do as much.

13 hours ago, Scyla said:

I think the Red Powered and 150 Gerbera Straight was not super successful from Bandai's standpoint since we never got the diving helmet and other add-on sets for the Red Frame. 

I forget who but someone makes a METEOR UNIT , its the same company that makes the Ptolemaois Pod and the other launch deck , the name eludes me right now. Playhouse or Bug house? 

*edit , it was megahouse

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/japanese-import-hobbies-toys-game-character-gundam/74817-realistic-model-series-mobile-suit-gundam-00-ptolemaios-container-1144-limited-edition-megahouse-.html

Bandai Spirits also has one , so I doubt MB line will get one soon as much as I would love to see one.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/206101

23 hours ago, 68whiskey said:

MB Strike Noir is up for sale if anyone wants one. I got one for $360 over at Nin Nin game. 

Gonna wait for a local retailer to sell it, Nin Nin charged me $52 to ship the Max YF-29 Fullset Pack to TX.

14 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Hacchaka’s review on MB I.W.S.P.

https://hacchaka.net/archives/52088967.html

ACAF9EBF-815E-4D25-96F8-6E3B819CC3B0.jpeg

That is a neat set. Love the gatling gun. Need more Strike Gundams to display them all. :p
I really wished Bandai would add a more dynamic arm for the display stand to put the flyers into more dynamic looking positions.

Just checked anime-export and the GN Arms Type-E is already sold out. I didn’t expect that. :ohmy:

10 hours ago, Scyla said:

That is a neat set. Love the gatling gun. Need more Strike Gundams to display them all. :p
I really wished Bandai would add a more dynamic arm for the display stand to put the flyers into more dynamic looking positions.

Just checked anime-export and the GN Arms Type-E is already sold out. I didn’t expect that. :ohmy:

P-Bandai JP is doing a 2nd round of po on the GN Arms so either its selling well or a lot of scalpers...

Agreed the MB stands could really use an update 

3 minutes ago, leeboo1211 said:

P-Bandai JP is doing a 2nd round of po on the GN Arms so either its selling well or a lot of scalpers...

Agreed the MB stands could really use an update 

Yeah, the last time they did such a large add-on set (the Red Powered 150 Gerbera Straight) it wasn’t a big hit and readily available afterwards if I remember correctly. I bought mine "cheap" from Mandarake.

Regarding the stands: I like the regular Metal Build stands. I hope they don’t change much because I’m all for consistency in my display.

I usually can get the poses I want out of them. The only issue I have is that the main arms are different (the Gundam 00 vs Seed arms) and that the 00 stands only connect at the underside of the waist piece. That way the 00 suits are always high in the air which takes up a lot of space. With the Seed stand arm you can get a lot of cool poses close to the ground, like a duel pose where one Gundam is below the other one, which you can’t really do with the 00 stands.

I also wished that they all came with the same a-stance support arm.

12 hours ago, Scyla said:

Yup, it got sold out the other day. And that AE listing is already for the 2nd batch order for July release.

Even with the second batch order I still didn’t order it due to lack of space. Life goes on. :rolleyes: