4 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Man oh man. I'm having second thoughs whether to PO the Chogokin RX-93ff or not. What to do?! What to do?! :bigshok:

Depends what you want. What I really want is a Metal Build Nu Gundam so I won‘t buy one.

3 minutes ago, Scyla said:

Depends what you want. What I really want is a Metal Build Nu Gundam so I won‘t buy one.

Same as you actually. I want the original scheme and Fin Funnels. Probably I won't hesitate if the RX-93ff sports the original color scheme. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I see. Please do let us know how this one goes esp knowing that you didn't have no issues on your previous orders with them.

I only ordered with them once for the DX VF-25 World Wide Anniversary.. I was so pumped to finally get one and in MATTE !! well you know emotions took over and then I just go to autopilot 😁

I got my MB Hi-NU today in mail from Luna Park but with damaged package.. they put slabs of cardboard together with tape for shipping box and it got squished during transit 😩.. it's worse than ebay packaging.. I'll post some photos tonight

Edited by chingu77

The Wing Zero EW is still available. I'm really torn on whether to pick it up. For that price, I can grab a MG Wing Zero EW Ver Ka model kit from HLJ, ship it to the US, pay eBay prices to grab a MG Tallgeese Fluegel, grab the Snow White Prelude version of the Zwergs from eBay, and have money left over. From what I understand, neither of these kits would offer a huge challenge to someone as inexperienced as myself.

I kind of don't like the way that the main wing subdivides into almost skeletal feathers, but that's a feature I could just elect to not take advantage of when posing.

I wish there was a side-by-side somewhere of this item and a completed but unpainted MG kit.

Edited by MikeRoz

1 hour ago, Chunky001 said:

Luna Park SOP

It really is. Poor shipping has always been a staple of who they are. Their solution? Offer a monthly charge for proper shipping. Sorry to dude who got his Hi Nu wrecked by LP but there have been quite a few posts about this.

Can I vent about BBTS for a sec? unfortunately I ordered a Hi Nu from them (alcohol was involved otherwise I dont like ordering from them) and why is that they can never manage to send over the brown transport box like other vendors? I emailed their customer service who basically said " its how we get them " and offered no additional help. The issue I have is that they sent it over in this plastic wrapped film in a bubble sleeve thrown in a box. During the shipping it must have bounced around a lot and the front/back of the back are kind of warped. Just looking at the front of the box you you can see the bulge on the front/back from the plastic trays. Ive had similar issues with my Dyanames and Eva 00 I ordered from them. Has anyone else had issues like this with them?

On 9/14/2022 at 8:32 PM, no3Ljm said:

So more or less, it will be around US$280+ for the Chogokin RX-93ff thru P-Bandai US. Shipping and tax included. In today's (9/14/22) conversion Y26400 is US$184.65. If we're going the proxy route, is the total service and fee and intl shipping gonna cost us around US$100 extra? I have a feeling that we're just going to save atleast US$20 if we did the proxy route.

The big question tonight is, to order or not to order?

Just my opinion but I would skip. Its cool looking but the quality of the figure is more on par with Metal Robot Spirits line. This new Chogokin gundam line of theirs doesnt have the quality , points of articulation or detail that would justify that price. Wait til the novelty wheres off and people start reselling them for around $220 like they did with the RX model after the NIght Model dropped 

7 minutes ago, 68whiskey said:

It really is. Poor shipping has always been a staple of who they are. Their solution? Offer a monthly charge for proper shipping. Sorry to dude who got his Hi Nu wrecked by LP but there have been quite a few posts about this.

Can I vent about BBTS for a sec? unfortunately I ordered a Hi Nu from them (alcohol was involved otherwise I dont like ordering from them) and why is that they can never manage to send over the brown transport box like other vendors? I emailed their customer service who basically said " its how we get them " and offered no additional help. The issue I have is that they sent it over in this plastic wrapped film in a bubble sleeve thrown in a box. During the shipping it must have bounced around a lot and the front/back of the back are kind of warped. Just looking at the front of the box you you can see the bulge on the front/back from the plastic trays. Ive had similar issues with my Dyanames and Eva 00 I ordered from them. Has anyone else had issues like this with them?

Quick question, with brown boxes do you mean the brown TWE shipping boxes or the way BBTS packs their boxes?

The Metal Build Hi-Nu wasn’t a TWE exclusive item so it doesn’t come in the brown Bandai Tamashii Nations shipping boxes (same for the Dynames and Eva-00).

Regarding the way BBTS wraps their packages I always get a sturdy cardboard boy padded with bubble wrap so that the items don’t move around.

I usually wait till some items are in my PoL so I never get single items from them though (I also don’t care too much about the box as long as the item inside is fine).

32 minutes ago, Scyla said:

Quick question, with brown boxes do you mean the brown TWE shipping boxes or the way BBTS packs their boxes?

The Metal Build Hi-Nu wasn’t a TWE exclusive item so it doesn’t come in the brown Bandai Tamashii Nations shipping boxes (same for the Dynames and Eva-00).

Regarding the way BBTS wraps their packages I always get a sturdy cardboard boy padded with bubble wrap so that the items don’t move around.

I usually wait till some items are in my PoL so I never get single items from them though (I also don’t care too much about the box as long as the item inside is fine).

That explains the brown box for the hi Nu & dynames but which Evas came in brown boxes ? I know some of them did because I have some boxes for The purple  Eva and Red one.

in terms of BBTS shipping . They sent a big box with a small box inside. No bubble wrap between those two. Inside the smaller box was the hi Nu floating around loosely in a bubble wrap sleeve. If I every buy anything from them again I’ll make sure to post pics , I already tore down the bigger box 

Edited by 68whiskey

5 minutes ago, 68whiskey said:

That explains the brown box for the hi Nu & dynames but which Evas came in brown boxes ? I know some of them did because I have some boxes for The purple  Eva and Red one.

in terms of BBTS shipping . They sent a big box with a small box inside. No bubble wrap between those two. Inside the smaller box was the hi Nu floating around loosely in a bubble wrap sleeve. If I every buy anything from them again I’ll make sure to post pics , I already tore down the bigger box 

I think the EVA 2020 versions came with shipper boxes. Normal releases didn't, at least mine. 

3 minutes ago, 68whiskey said:

That explains the brown box for the hi Nu but which Evas came in brown boxes ? I know some of them did because I have some boxes for The purple  Eva and Red one.

Maybe the Eva-01 that came with the Lance of Longinus? 

If you are unhappy with the way BBTS packs your orders I would contact their customer service. They can do something about that (about the TWE boxes not so much)

The TWE items that I ordered with BBTS all came in the shipper boxes.

The only shop that sometimes didn’t ship them in the shipper boxes was NY. I assume that it stemmed from the way they used to sourced their products (i.e. bought them from other sources).

I got my Metal Build Striker Pack and Lohengrin Launcher sets.

They are nice done as usual, didn’t notice any QC issues.

One thing I would like to see for those support vessels is a stand that is either more variable or a second, shorter support strut bringing them closer to the ground so that they can sit in front of the Gundams and still look like they are flying.

53 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Hey guys. If anyone wants to display their figures with an acrylic logo display, BBTS has those official Gundam Acrylic Logo Display EX displays in preorder and in stock.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?InventoryStatus=i,p,so&PageSize=50&SortOrder=New&Brand=1103&Series=27347

image.jpeg.d70c0963876aeabca72734a56f50f317.jpeg

image.jpeg.3f709cd0720cf1891f49de882a9158a7.jpeg

image.jpeg.ae1d2985b0d4b78c851c83be07adb591.jpeg

image.jpeg.6f1e38a2966abdb0f3879d3363f3295f.jpeg

image.jpeg.c27991360508135641ac5f1fd5d1c61f.jpeg

image.jpeg.9cf176de1cd608567f5dd00b15f22a96.jpeg

image.jpeg.0709d611a7322a657af731d4674d7427.jpeg

image.jpeg.4bbd8a5a252ff0f2f6e6dea2fa78225d.jpeg

Neat, I might need to order some.