4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

gffmc_deathscythe.jpg

Yay more EW suits. I am excited!

2 hours ago, F360 said:

Probably not , I already have a set of the first one .  And the prelude , and the ver KA .  .   

have 1 more day to think about it .  

Yeah, I’m going to pass too. 

I was lucky enough to get Wing Zero when it was first released so I am passing on the re-issue. But I am all in for the Deathsycthe! 

The pipe dream would be to get the whole Endless Waltz team and Tallgeese III in GFFMC form. That would be a hell of a display shelf. 

15 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

Finally, Deathscythe Hell! I look forward to even more wing suits. I have no idea what is different about the wing zero paint job from the first version. more matte/less metallic?

Yeah looks like matte finish, at least that's what the katakana says. 

9 hours ago, General Rasp said:

The pipe dream would be to get the whole Endless Waltz team and Tallgeese III in GFFMC form. That would be a hell of a display shelf. 

Same here, although I already have that in gunpla forrm... Sandrock is the one that's least interesting to me. My guess is Heavyarms comes third, would love Tallgeese 3 after that too. 

Looks like the Chogokin RX-93FF vGundam will be on US P-Bandai too for those that want preorder it.

CHOGOKIN RX-93ff νGUNDAM US$ 250.00  (starts on the 15th)

https://p-bandai.com/us/item/N2606413001001

And for later tonight/next morning

GUNDAM FIX FIGURATION METAL COMPOSITE WING GUNDAM ZERO EW Noble Color Ver.  US$ 290.00

https://p-bandai.com/us/item/N2656312001001

23 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

I can't remember, but does p-bandai USA require paymont upfront? Had some surprise medical bills this month so I can't go too nuts on spending for a few weeks at least.

yes, they do.. and they charge TAX too.  :(

I think they are suppose to open the 2nd batch Preorder at P-Bandai Japan on the 15th.    so you can try again tonight. 

So more or less, it will be around US$280+ for the Chogokin RX-93ff thru P-Bandai US. Shipping and tax included. In today's (9/14/22) conversion Y26400 is US$184.65. If we're going the proxy route, is the total service and fee and intl shipping gonna cost us around US$100 extra? I have a feeling that we're just going to save atleast US$20 if we did the proxy route.

The big question tonight is, to order or not to order?

12 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Any specific store in mind?

I got mine from HLJ last month.

Luna Park.. I sent an email last night and this morning there telling me it has just shipped and provided trk#🤷‍♂️ .. I ordered once before from them and had no issue so went ahead with this order but probably will be my last time with them

I am in U.S. btw

Edited by chingu77

1 hour ago, chingu77 said:

Luna Park.. I sent an email last night and this morning there telling me it has just shipped and provided trk#🤷‍♂️ .. I ordered once before from them and had no issue so went ahead with this order but probably will be my last time with them

I am in U.S. btw

I see. Please do let us know how this one goes esp knowing that you didn't have no issues on your previous orders with them.