On 8/29/2022 at 8:57 PM, no3Ljm said:

I bought one of this before for my MB Strike. Which I think it looks better than the redesigned one. ;) 

image.jpeg

Hold up... are those 1/60 , 1/72 , 1/100 scale??? Either way why didnt you post a link ?? I need one 

56 minutes ago, 68whiskey said:

Hold up... are those 1/60 , 1/72 , 1/100 scale??? Either way why didnt you post a link ?? I need one 

I think it was available for both 1/60 and 1/100 to be used for the PG and MG Strike. Links? I'm pretty sure it was shared in this thread or in the Gundam Kit thread. I got mine from eBay last 2018 when the MB Aile Strike got released. It was widely available back then.

Edited by no3Ljm

I have no idea why they decided to do this stupid design with the front shoulder armor split and attached to the biceps of the SOC RX-93FF Nu Gundam,,,paint scratching waiting to happen. Makes me want to skip this, even if I could get it at reasonable price. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?! (timestamp 10:15)

Edited by leeboo1211

23 hours ago, leeboo1211 said:

I have no idea why they decided to do this stupid design with the front shoulder armor split and attached to the biceps of the SOC RX-93FF Nu Gundam,,,paint scratching waiting to happen. Makes me want to skip this, even if I could get it at reasonable price. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?! (timestamp 10:15)

They just announced they're going to halt selling it at the stores.  I wasn't going to buy one but after hearing the news and fear of the price going up I bought one.  Yahoo jp still has alot, at about 8000 yen premium.

1 hour ago, General Rasp said:

Can't wait to put a pre-order it! I am so excited they are going AOZ figures. Anyone pre-ordering a second for the Hrududu II setup? 

Same here. I really love the mecha designs from AoZ since it's started. And man, that's just 20 years ago. I'm all for it if they continue the variants in the MRD line. With all its bulkiness, I would love to have it in this scale so it's more manageable. ;) 

I really do want to have multiples, but I'm really in that point where I can only manage to order a set. Gone are the days of buying multiples for me. :rolleyes: If the Hrududu II comes in 2 set unit like what they did with the first Hrududu, I think I'm good with 1 set. If not, then that's the only time I'll get 2. Wish they will go with Owsla next time with a Gigantic Arm Unit Option Set or a Titans color variant of Advanced Hazel bundled with Hrududu and Gaplant Booster. Now, that it's going to be awesome. :good:  I don't mind them doing some AoZ Re-Boot mechas as well. :wub: 

48 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Same here. I really love the mecha designs from AoZ since it's started. And man, that's just 20 years ago. I'm all for it if they continue the variants in the MRD line. With all its bulkiness, I would love to have it in this scale so it's more manageable. ;) 

I really do want to have multiples, but I'm really in that point where I can only manage to order a set. Gone are the days of buying multiples for me. :rolleyes: If the Hrududu II comes in 2 set unit like what they did with the first Hrududu, I think I'm good with 1 set. If not, then that's the only time I'll get 2. Wish they will go with Owsla next time with a Gigantic Arm Unit Option Set or a Titans color variant of Advanced Hazel bundled with Hrududu and Gaplant Booster. Now, that it's going to be awesome. :good:  I don't mind them doing some AoZ Re-Boot mechas as well. :wub: 

I am tempted to get two Woundworts, one for with the Hrududu setup and one without. But we see how much P-Bandai will be charging. I am honestly running through most of my pre-orders so I might be able to swing it. 

I would like to see an Advanced Hazel in Titan colors come out next too, I love the style of the Hazel. Or a Kehaar would be cool. If they can do the Woundwort they should be able to do the Kehaar. I wonder how far down the AOZ line Bandai has plans for. 

2 hours ago, General Rasp said:

I am tempted to get two Woundworts, one for with the Hrududu setup and one without. But we see how much P-Bandai will be charging. I am honestly running through most of my pre-orders so I might be able to swing it. 

I would like to see an Advanced Hazel in Titan colors come out next too, I love the style of the Hazel. Or a Kehaar would be cool. If they can do the Woundwort they should be able to do the Kehaar. I wonder how far down the AOZ line Bandai has plans for. 

Once they started with Kehaar, what's stopping them to do Kehaar II and Kehaar II Re:Zeon, right? :good: 

That's grand if Bandai decided on doing the big Mobile Armors too and that's going to be expensive. :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

+ 2 for a Titans Advanced Hazel

Been messing with my MB Hi-Nu for a while now and in hand this is a fantastic piece. The tune of Aurora starts playing in the back of my head every time I pick it up.

Nitpicks for me would be
– the somewhat forceful process to clip on the fin funnels
– no emotion manipulators (hate having to constantly swap out hands)
– missing alternative stand adapter to hold the toy from the crotch area
– the Hyper Bazooka having to attach on the tail binder from the top instead of under it (like MG Ver.Ka)

20220818_221859.jpg.2ba4920c5863434986cf0de9b0db2a45.jpg

20220823_214701.jpg.87ee7022ef268027436e22a03c421b65.jpg

20220823_221849.jpg.b72d9ba322c376b820200a8a3a0d0a9c.jpg

20220828_125046.jpg.1cbcfbab60b24ab38348d8b7966add4c.jpg

20220828_162417.jpg.6f932af79d8ac71fae61ba133a71457e.jpg

20220901_205341.jpg.3f1a43f8785ae0331ce392c52ac2017c.jpg

20220902_194802.jpg.7aa59fcc08eff24da072ff7248b515c5.jpg

20220904_192525.jpg.95fb8520734f643d6d35b30335bb026f.jpg

Edited by lechuck

5 hours ago, General Rasp said:

P-Bandai US link for Metal Robot Damashii Woundwort

https://p-bandai.com/us/item/N2641991001001

Thanks for sharing, @General Rasp. :good: Did they posted this late? I didn't see this during the PO evening in which I posted most of the links on the previous page where it was being sold at that time. It was so quiet that night so I don't know who placed PO that evening. Since I didn't catch the P-Bandai US, I ended up placing my PO with Hobby-Genki. Seeing P-Bandai US price now, I think I saved atleast $20-25. That is, if Hobby-Genki will not ask for additional shipping cost when it gets released. ;)

1 hour ago, weiser21 said:

General release or pbandai?

We'll find out tonight (Pacific time/Japan time). Though it's safe to assume that it's probably going to be P-Bandai again due to the fact that the previous 3 batch releases from 2018 was sold thru P-Bandai. We'll see tonight. ;) 

gffmc_wing_zero.jpg.6dbd5af8be96e8bfa57a08a72187deff.jpg