3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Preorder for Metal Build STRIKE ROUGE GRAND SLAM Equipped-Type starts on August 31, 2022.
Tamashii Web Exclusive (P-Bandai) release for Y29700.

image.jpeg

Those sons of b****es .... They are probably going to drop this in 2022 and in 2023 the grand slam will be sold as an accessory item in the "Alternative Strike" line up 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

48 minutes ago, motor said:

Can somebody tell me the difference between all the metal build strike releases? Is there one particular better than others? I'm shopping for one right now, and am confused with many different version of it.

Ok im gonna give this to you short and generic. Not going into the weeds here .

There are winged ( Freedom/Strike Freedom) and non winged ( X105 Strike / MBF-02 Strike Rouge)

Winged - Still part of Gundam Seed but later on 

Non Winged - X105 was debuted up front and Strike Rouge later on. In the Metal build Line up the X105 is the same across the board with the exception is the Heliopolis ver which as less decal work applied to it and is generally blue/white in coloring. The Strike Rouge has only one release as of now with its red/pinkish frame and Ootori Striker out of the box. The X105 first drop had an Aile Strike with it and everything since has been without a backpack. "Infinite" version of strike has just a fancy box version release during a Comic Con

All these swords , blasters , sniper packs , IWSP etc are all part of the Alternative Strike project and generally interchangeable with either Strike or Strike Rouge. Some of these accessory items include a back mount that allow them to mount to Blue/Red Astray frames. 

Buy whatever is appealing or whatever makes you happy. non-winged Strike quality is generally good 

Edited by 68whiskey

2 hours ago, motor said:

Can somebody tell me the difference between all the metal build strike releases? Is there one particular better than others? I'm shopping for one right now, and am confused with many different version of it.

Bandai actually released 4 versions of Metal Build Strike Gundam:

Aile Strike Gundam (2018) - General release.
https://tamashii.jp/item/12552/

image.jpeg.ec5b5f9789f3520ca225d7b04a07f050.jpeg

Strike Gundam (2019) - under Metal Build Infinity promo limited release and one under P-Bandai.
https://tamashii.jp/item/12955/
https://tamashii.jp/item/13011/
image.jpeg.f33227337230c90727193a96a4c45d61.jpeg

Strike Gundam ~Metal Build 10th Anniv Ver~ (2021) - under 2 lottery sale promo. Footnote says the body is same as the first Aile Strike release.
https://tamashii.jp/item/13726/
https://tamashii.jp/item/13767/
image.jpeg.e72e8a97c45c53e7e4bbc90b1ac73ec1.jpeg

Strike Gundam ~Heliopolis Roll Out Ver~ (2022) - Tamashii Nations Store Exclusive.
https://tamashii.jp/item/14060/
image.jpeg.3a1f720c5aeee1fc4061747efdf39723.jpeg

As far as what most reviews that I've seen, the only difference mentioned between these releases is just the tampo/decals and some color shift on the Strike. Technically, there's 3 Strike variants: (A) The Aile Strike and the 10th Anniv version are the same. (B) Strike only. (C) Heliopolis Ver.

Out of this 4 releases, only the first one comes with the Aile Pack. You will have to buy the add-on Aile Pack set if you're planning to get one of the Strike-only releases. That is, if you want the Aile Pack later on.

image.jpeg.1ad3abcdab5b072b35c7d9927308d4fa.jpeg

All the 'Alternative Strike' add-on packs are compatible to all Strike releases as shown on this video:

Hope this helps. :good:

Edited by no3Ljm

4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Preorder for Metal Build STRIKE ROUGE GRAND SLAM Equipped-Type starts on August 31, 2022.

image.jpeg

It had better come with the gun and shield.. I want an original anime accurate Rouge Strike.

6 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

image.jpeg

There doesn’t seem to be any deco changes on the Strike Rouge so maybe I will skip it and wait for an add-on set with only the pink Aile Striker and the Grand Slam?

Bandai Tamashii Nations issued an apology for an error on the recent released Metal Build Gundam Astray Red Dragonics. They're going to send correct replacement parts to the registered address. I'm pretty sure this is only applicable to people who ordered directly from P-Bandai. So if you ordered this from some proxy or stores that orders TWE items, reach out to them and mention the apology from Tamashii Nations along with the provided link below to help you guys out.

They're now currently fixing the problem on the second round of orders which will be shipped in October 2022.

-----------------------------------------

https://tamashii.jp/importance/192/

魂ウェブ商店販売商品「METAL BUILD ガンダムアストレイ レッドドラゴニクス」におきまして、一部商品仕様に不備がございましたので、お詫びとともにご連絡申し上げます。 なお、当該商品を魂ウェブ商店にて予約購入いただきましたお客様には後日プレミアムバンダイよりメールをお送りさせていただきます。    

■内容 フライトユニットの一部パーツの組み立てに誤りがございました。  

■対応  

・【1次:2022年8月発送分】について
交換用の正しいパーツを後日会員登録ご住所宛に発送させていただきます。 ※現在お手元にあるパーツについては、ご返送いただく必要はございません。 発送方法や日程などの詳細につきましては、決定し次第あらためてご連絡させていただきます。  

・【2次:2022年10月発送分】について
当該箇所を修正した状態でお送りさせていただく対応を進めております。 なお、商品の発送日に変更が生じる場合には、決定し次第あらためてご連絡させていただきます。    

多大なるご迷惑をおかけしますことを深くお詫び申し上げます。    

※当該商品をご注文された会員様宛に、詳細のご案内メールをお送りいたします。 その際、プレミアムバンダイの登録アドレスが携帯電話・スマートフォンの方は「@p-bandai.jp」からのメール受信を許可しておいていただけますようお願いいたします。  

METAL BUILD ガンダムアストレイ レッドドラゴニクス【1次:2022年8月発送分】 詳細ページ

METAL BUILD ガンダムアストレイ レッドドラゴニクス【2次:2022年10月発送分】 詳細ページ

魂ウェブ商店 

We would like to inform you with an apology that some of the specifications of the "METAL BUILD Gundam Astray Red Dragonix" sold by Soul Web Store have been incorrect. Premium Bandai will send an e-mail to customers who have pre-ordered this product from Soul Web Store at a later date.    

■Contents Some parts of the flight unit were incorrectly assembled.  

■Correspondence  

・【1st shipment: August 2022】
We will send the correct replacement parts to your registered address at a later date. There is no need to return the parts you currently have. We will inform you of the details of the shipping method and schedule as soon as they are determined.  

・【2nd shipment: October 2022】
We are in the process of correcting the problem and will send the items to the customer. If there is any change to the shipping date, we will contact you as soon as it has been decided.    

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.    

We will send an email to members who have ordered the product in question with further details. If your Premium Bandai registered address is a cell phone or smartphone, please make sure that you have permission to receive e-mails from "@p-bandai.jp".  

METAL BUILD Gundam Astray Red Dragonix [1st batch: Shipping in August 2022] Detail Page

METAL BUILD Gundam Astray Red Dragonix [2nd batch to be shipped in October 2022] details page

Soul Web Store

Wotafa recognized the mistake on his review video in which he now addressed the apology on his addendum Red Dragonics video below.

Edited by no3Ljm

13 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Bandai Tamashii Nations issued an apology for an error on the recent released Metal Build Gundam Astray Red Dragonics. They're going to send correct replacement parts to the registered address. I'm pretty sure this is only applicable to people who ordered directly from P-Bandai. So if you ordered this from some proxy or stores that orders TWE items, reach out to them and mention the apology from Tamashii Nations along with the provided link below to help you guys out.

They're now currently fixing the problem on the second round of orders which will be shipped in October 2022.

https://tamashii.jp/importance/192/

魂ウェブ商店販売商品「METAL BUILD ガンダムアストレイ レッドドラゴニクス」におきまして、一部商品仕様に不備がございましたので、お詫びとともにご連絡申し上げます。 なお、当該商品を魂ウェブ商店にて予約購入いただきましたお客様には後日プレミアムバンダイよりメールをお送りさせていただきます。    

■内容 フライトユニットの一部パーツの組み立てに誤りがございました。  

■対応  

・【1次:2022年8月発送分】について
交換用の正しいパーツを後日会員登録ご住所宛に発送させていただきます。 ※現在お手元にあるパーツについては、ご返送いただく必要はございません。 発送方法や日程などの詳細につきましては、決定し次第あらためてご連絡させていただきます。  

・【2次:2022年10月発送分】について
当該箇所を修正した状態でお送りさせていただく対応を進めております。 なお、商品の発送日に変更が生じる場合には、決定し次第あらためてご連絡させていただきます。    

多大なるご迷惑をおかけしますことを深くお詫び申し上げます。    

※当該商品をご注文された会員様宛に、詳細のご案内メールをお送りいたします。 その際、プレミアムバンダイの登録アドレスが携帯電話・スマートフォンの方は「@p-bandai.jp」からのメール受信を許可しておいていただけますようお願いいたします。  

METAL BUILD ガンダムアストレイ レッドドラゴニクス【1次:2022年8月発送分】 詳細ページ

METAL BUILD ガンダムアストレイ レッドドラゴニクス【2次:2022年10月発送分】 詳細ページ

魂ウェブ商店 

We would like to inform you with an apology that some of the specifications of the "METAL BUILD Gundam Astray Red Dragonix" sold by Soul Web Store have been incorrect. Premium Bandai will send an e-mail to customers who have pre-ordered this product from Soul Web Store at a later date.    

■Contents Some parts of the flight unit were incorrectly assembled.  

■Correspondence  

・【1st shipment: August 2022】
We will send the correct replacement parts to your registered address at a later date. There is no need to return the parts you currently have. We will inform you of the details of the shipping method and schedule as soon as they are determined.  

・【2nd shipment: October 2022】
We are in the process of correcting the problem and will send the items to the customer. If there is any change to the shipping date, we will contact you as soon as it has been decided.    

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.    

We will send an email to members who have ordered the product in question with further details. If your Premium Bandai registered address is a cell phone or smartphone, please make sure that you have permission to receive e-mails from "@p-bandai.jp".  

METAL BUILD Gundam Astray Red Dragonix [1st batch: Shipping in August 2022] Detail Page

METAL BUILD Gundam Astray Red Dragonix [2nd batch to be shipped in October 2022] details page

Soul Web Store

Wotafa recognized the mistake on his review video in which he now addressed the apology on his addendum Red Dragonics video below.

Thank you for the link. I contacted Anime Export and they will send the Red Dragonics with the replacement parts.

7 hours ago, Fordarkness said:

Does anyone have experience with buying from nin-ningame? good or bad? 

normal, not particularly quick when it comes to shipping instock items after you pay or shipping pre-order items that comes in stock.  They usually hold out for a week or 2 under "package processing".  But you'll get you items eventually and consistently.

PS. don't buy the metal structure sazabi from them if that is what you are looking for

10 hours ago, Fordarkness said:

I have bought from the regularly since 2017. Pre Scamdemic they used to ship the same week items released. Now they take 2 weeks-ish. Shipping with them is a bit more expensive in some case but I write it off as a convenience fee compared to P Bandai or BBTS.

Out of about the 40-50 items I’ve ordered from them I’ve only had 2 issues. 

1) Astraea Type F metal build came with a water warped transport box. Metal build box was fine and non damaged.

2) Macross Arad Supers , they wanted and extra $14 for underestimating the shipping costs at the time of pre order.

I know people here have mixed reviews but they have done right by me so far.

5 hours ago, FAZZ888 said:

normal, not particularly quick when it comes to shipping instock items after you pay or shipping pre-order items that comes in stock.  They usually hold out for a week or 2 under "package processing".  But you'll get you items eventually and consistently.

PS. don't buy the metal structure sazabi from them if that is what you are looking for

where to order metal structure sazabi from best?

5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I'm seeing constant showcase of the metal structure sazabi out side of Japan like HK, Taiwan, Korea for example.  Seems like a pretty a-hole move especially when they try to limit Japanese retail channels to sell only to local customers, discourage export and having low production run in general. 

16 hours ago, Fordarkness said:

The price you see and what you pay are different. If you are outside Japan they convert your payment to Euro, they use their own currency value for the conversion. If you pay with credit card or PayPal they also increase your due amount to cover their fees. Shipping charges aren't the most favorable. Time between payment of shipping charges and the item actually leaving their facility also isn't the fastest. Their customer service is reasonably responsive.

On 8/23/2022 at 1:48 PM, no3Ljm said:

Found a bigger scan that shows more of the bottom right. The scan page is from Hobby Japan Oct 2022 issue. So the bottom portion is more of the Cucuruz Doan releases schedule info.

image.jpeg.b63a604c9cb6fa0afa0b2dc69e9b0240.jpeg

Text above Wing says, 'Released in 2018, the popular G.F.F.M.C. Wing Gundam Zero (EW Version) revivial project is underway! More details will be introduced in the next issue of this magazine.'

glad i sold mine. 

i wonder if it will have any changes in the paint

9 hours ago, FAZZ888 said:

I'm seeing constant showcase of the metal structure sazabi out side of Japan like HK, Taiwan, Korea for example.  Seems like a pretty a-hole move especially when they try to limit Japanese retail channels to sell only to local customers, discourage export and having low production run in general. 

Oh well, at this point I don't care. If I can find one for reasonable price great, if not then not gonna stress about it. Hobbies are supposed to be fun. 

1 hour ago, leeboo1211 said:

Oh well, at this point I don't care. If I can find one for reasonable price great, if not then not gonna stress about it. Hobbies are supposed to be fun. 

I agree, same thing here. I spent almost a week trying secure a pre-order at a decent price and there was no freaking way. It's not going to be a regret for me. Also, this and many other so and so experiences kinda made me want to stop buying Bandai products. At least for super robots there are many other great options now. 

1 hour ago, carlsylar said:

Metal Build Alie Strike Rouge + Grand Slam

2022.8.31 4pm PO starts

2023 Jan release

27000/29700 Yen

Changes color of alie pack into light pink

5D394246-50B4-46C9-B7AF-4793AA09B870.jpeg

I think I'll wait for them to sell the Grand Slam on it's own. Whenever that is.