7 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Where is that link/thread about how to order from there ? Buyee app kinda sucks 

15 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I couldn't find any youtube video regarding the Strike gundam 10th Ann. review regarding articulation... wanted to know if the 10th ann strike also has the same Ab crunch as shown for this new strike ver. ? does anyknow have one that can answer my question ? thank you. 

1 hour ago, Arky said:

I couldn't find any youtube video regarding the Strike gundam 10th Ann. review regarding articulation... wanted to know if the 10th ann strike also has the same Ab crunch as shown for this new strike ver. ? does anyknow have one that can answer my question ? thank you. 

I think all Strike releases are the same in built. The only difference usually are the color and markings. From what I recall, the 10th Anniv version is close to the first MB Aile Strike release which also has that ab crunch articulation.

Edited by no3Ljm

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Looks like all YouTube reviewers says it's hard to put Hi-Nu's Fin Funnels in the backpack. :vava:

Yeah, I need to be careful putting them on in the correct direction once I get mine.

It would be obnoxious to struggle to attach one just to find out you put it on the wrong side.

The connection reminds me a lot of the ones on the Yamato/Arcadia ARM-D carriers for the SDF-1. I had a hard time attaching mine. Thankfully it has only two. With my two Hi-Nus I have 12 Fin Funnels to attach…

On 8/11/2022 at 4:46 PM, no3Ljm said:

I think all Strike releases are the same in built. The only difference usually are the color and markings. From what I recall, the 10th Anniv version is close to the first MB Aile Strike release which also has that ab crunch articulation.

THanks a lot for showing me this. now i have a better idea. 

On 8/10/2022 at 1:44 AM, no3Ljm said:

Will Metal Build Strike Noir be sold by US retailers? Can't seem to find any Japanese retailers that have it in stock.

2 hours ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

Afaik... its an event only and lottery draw after. No pbjp availability other than lottery. Its not a regular release.

The same thing happened to Metal Build Strike 10th Ver and 00 Raiser TransAm in P-Ban.jp, but it was released as p-ban everywhere else as a FCFS drop, aside from 00 TransAm not available in US, so not all hope is lost on this one.

32 minutes ago, akai21 said:

The same thing happened to Metal Build Strike 10th Ver and 00 Raiser TransAm in P-Ban.jp, but it was released as p-ban everywhere else as a FCFS drop, aside from 00 TransAm not available in US, so not all hope is lost on this one.

That's what I was thinking, these event-exclusive releases have a high chance of being released a few monts later as P-Bandai items

9 hours ago, weiser21 said:

Will Metal Build Strike Noir be sold by US retailers? Can't seem to find any Japanese retailers that have it in stock.

Since the Strike Noir has unique molding I assume it will be released later in a different color scheme as a general or TWE release. Maybe the show exclusive one is in Deactivated Mode?

To me it seems unlikely to put the money into new tooling and use it only for an event exclusive release.

On 8/15/2022 at 2:00 AM, Scyla said:

Since the Strike Noir has unique molding I assume it will be released later in a different color scheme as a general or TWE release. Maybe the show exclusive one is in Deactivated Mode?

To me it seems unlikely to put the money into new tooling and use it only for an event exclusive release.

MAYBE BBTS, based on previous history of P-Bandai exclusive metal build drops.

Its a big maybe, and expect them to tag extra markup on top of whatever price non-JP PBandai sells for (if it drops at PBandai USA at all)

Edit; I quoted the wrong message, was suppose to reply to weiser21.  My bad.

Edited by akai21

FYI for those that are unsure about the Tamashii Event exclusive figures. The event happens every year is to show case upcoming figures ( Prototype or Finalize figure ) and News for the following year ( next year drops ) These Figure that drops during the Event for purchase can only be purchase through a Tamashii Club membership account without one you can't. I believe the lower membership also has a lottery entry purchase too ( which they get the early bird figures during the event for pickup) there are regular Tamashii store figure you can buy if you walk in. For Tamashii Club member depending what membership level you are on gets to buy first. 

For all the listing happen on P-Bandai JP site for the Tamashii Event figures, those are all lottery entry only ( which you need Proxy, if you failed to be chosen to buy Proxy refunds you back ) There have not been once Tamashii event figure drop in US Pbandai site. The most hope you get is to see it show up in NYCC/SDCC and is the figure from previous year. Not trying to pour cold water for the ones hoping to see it show up on US-Pbandai site but that has been the case. You may see the Event figures show up in some of the Japanese Site/store like after 6 months after around that time frame when the lottery entry winners get their shipment. You can try search for it at that time, most likely dew to buyers canceling

1 hour ago, General Rasp said:

Can't wait to see the full reveal! 

CEA56AA0-678D-42BE-AAF4-A0BD8E8D7877.jpeg.e998fc551dfa344a321b2bfeb31c8814.jpeg

Nice! Woundwort! :wub:  Now, what am I going to do with my HG AoZ kits? :wacko:

Also, they're really continuing doing transforming Gundams. Perhaps, mastering the craft for future transforming Metal Builds? :rolleyes: