2 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Hey @68whiskey. I didn't notice this response. Sure, please prioritize the Sazabi first. And let's do PM if ever you decided on selling the extra shield. Good luck on the Metal Structure Sazabi PO. :good: 

Im like 90% sure  I will sell it , just remind me when it re releases. I have doubles/triples of accessory items that i swear im going to display but I never do. I also do the carlsylar then where i buy multiple figures for accessories and im running out of real estate fast since an unnamed member here got me into 1/48 Bandai Valks 

51 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

150 dollars for a Hi-v canon.  that's equals 19,825yen in todays exchange rate. that's the price of a valk, a metal build Gundam...

But, but, but it comes with a shield!!!

1 hour ago, Chunky001 said:

This is my shocked face.

LP.jpg.ed60e5777cb2c44e6a12ec14e6874acf.jpg

So pretty much - if you have been loyal with them, purchase items during the past year - you're a priority and secured.

I guess that explains why they didn't cancel my order and looks like I just have to pay the difference of the SRP that Bandai has officially announced.

They shouldn't not opened up orders while no confirmation from Bandai.

I'll keep you guys posted!

Edited by tjdetweiler

3 hours ago, tjdetweiler said:

So pretty much - if you have been loyal with them, purchase items during the past year - you're a priority and secured.

I guess that explains why they didn't cancel my order and looks like I just have to pay the difference of the SRP that Bandai has officially announced.

They shouldn't not opened up orders while no confirmation from Bandai.

I'll keep you guys posted!

Just a reminder. Make sure to email them once the item gets released prior of shipping to wrap it and box it properly.

The ms sazabi was way out of my price range, but I really feel bad for anyone having problems ordering it. I don’t think anyone should’ve listed it before getting confirmations about stock. That just wastes everybody’s time and then adding an undetermined price adds to the issue 

3 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

the original metal structure came out on p-bandai america correct? 

Came out on Bluefin Collectibles before it was merged into bandaionline. And if I recall correctly, it was on order approximately 1 month after the japanese PO

Edited by bleecher

The MS Nu was offered by Bluefin and there was availability on toy dojo and bbts. I was able to acquire one at bbts and one was available for several months at toy dojo at a mark up after initial sale. 

However, the funnels were tws exclusives. 

Edited by Grey728