4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Thanks for sharing, @lechuck! :good:

@davidwhangchoi, lookee lookee! Bigger than Strike Freedom and Exia! :shok:

image.jpeg.575687b3745903bd081e5806d1d95235.jpeg

I'm now curious to see this beside Chogokin RX-78F00. ;) 

nice!!!!glad it's hefty in size

22 minutes ago, Snorly said:

Damn it, Bandai is really forcing us to buy the options kit for the Hi-Nu

thumbnail?u=https%3A%2F%2Fna.cx%2Fi%2FZA

omg bandai just trolling without even disguising:aggressive: it anymore:o:lol:

i swear they gave us an ugly shield on purpose and have no shame to offer another shield hours after the release. couldn't even wait a month or two.  

19 minutes ago, recon said:

Kinda suspected they would pull this stunt. Packaged the mega hyper rifle with the anime accurate shield. Oh well who is getting this set?

1 hour ago, mog_kupo said:

LOL 

But it's Bandai, can't say I'm surprised 

I dont know if you guys noticed but Bandai is kind of like the EA of hobby figures. Everything is a separate F***ing transaction.

BTW has anyone gotten a solid price on what MS Sazabi is going to cost ? I keep seeing rumors between 12-1500. Only place i was able to see a price was on the website of the Luna Park thieves and they wanted 1300

Edited by 68whiskey

12 minutes ago, 68whiskey said:

BTW has anyone gotten a solid price on what MS Sazabi is going to cost ? I keep seeing rumors between 12-1500. Only place i was able to see a price was on the website of the Luna Park thieves and they wanted 1300

The retail price is ¥189,200 after tax, which at current rates is a bit over ~$1,400 USD per Google and xe.com

$1,300 doesn't sound too bad. Shipping will be killer though.

11 minutes ago, sjr said:

The retail price is ¥189,200 after tax, which at current rates is a bit over ~$1,400 USD per Google and xe.com

$1,300 doesn't sound too bad. Shipping will be killer though.

$1400 is going to put the hurt on the credit card :(  id like to see BBTS honor their $4 flat shipping on this 

18 minutes ago, 68whiskey said:

$1400 is going to put the hurt on the credit card :(  id like to see BBTS honor their $4 flat shipping on this 

They might honor the shipping, but the cost will probably be added in the item itself 

1 hour ago, recon said:

Kinda suspected they would pull this stunt. Packaged the mega hyper rifle with the anime accurate shield. Oh well who is getting this set?

Easy pass for me.:nea:After staring at the photos months ago, the polka dot shield started to grow on me. :wub:

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Easy pass for me.:nea:After staring at the photos months ago, the polka dot shield started to grow on me. :wub:

Yup same goes for me. Can live with the polka dot shield. But if bandai releases the HWS set, that im in

57 minutes ago, recon said:

Yup same goes for me. Can live with the polka dot shield. But if bandai releases the HWS set, that im in

Same here. Besides, HWS fits practically more in the shelf than the said Bazooka. ;) 

17 hours ago, 68whiskey said:

BBST will honor their $4 shipping.    But the USA MSRP will not be $1400 .   Base on the recent USA pricing.   It will be around $179-$189 USD,, now add TAX to that, .. it will probably be cheaper getting it from japan. 

19 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

nice!!!!glad it's hefty in size

omg bandai just trolling without even disguising:aggressive: it anymore:o:lol:

i swear they gave us an ugly shield on purpose and have no shame to offer another shield hours after the release. couldn't even wait a month or two.  

The original artwork that they based on is clearly battle damage,,.. But I still can't figure out why they though this battle damage should be purple dots . its like a game of paint balls, but with gundams.     

I feel the same, that is a bad move from them.  They really made this Shield ugly,, lack of tempo markings. and white logo on white background. 

I want the new Shield not but not enough to pay an option part that I don't need for it. 

27 minutes ago, F360 said:
1 hour ago, F360 said:

BBST will honor their $4 shipping.    But the USA MSRP will not be $1400 .   Base on the recent USA pricing.   It will be around $179-$189 USD,, now add TAX to that, .. it will probably be cheaper getting it from japan. 

I want the new Shield not but not enough to pay an option part that I don't need for it. 

I agree BBTS will pull something funky. I usually save them as a last resort , not a big fan of their price gouging and extra long wait times. Do you potentially want to split a set of option parts? Was going to buy 2 for dual cannons so I may not have a need for second shield 

2 hours ago, 68whiskey said:

I agree BBTS will pull something funky. I usually save them as a last resort , not a big fan of their price gouging and extra long wait times. Do you potentially want to split a set of option parts? Was going to buy 2 for dual cannons so I may not have a need for second shield 

hmmm,. that sounds very tempting, but most likely not right now, since Im still thinking if I will keep the MB Hi-Nu or Cancel it.  Been too Busy lately and have slow way down on my collecting habits. 

5 hours ago, 68whiskey said:

3 hours ago, F360 said:

hmmm,. that sounds very tempting, but most likely not right now, since Im still thinking if I will keep the MB Hi-Nu or Cancel it.  Been too Busy lately and have slow way down on my collecting habits. 

Hey @68whiskey, can I be second in line in case @F360 backs out? :drinks:

14 hours ago, carlsylar said:

8106F682-5F6E-45EF-9749-D056861C9BF8.jpeg

13FD97A1-31B1-44AF-A49F-E54BE78170FC.jpeg

9D791FE7-126C-4BC6-AF45-FDC862A0E9A6.jpeg

A674C008-055C-4904-8069-5E79E58AB62F.jpeg

7442776A-D170-4A44-AAF1-E707D3B1C8E5.jpeg

95B0624D-6949-4DCB-9165-35662172B360.jpeg

7B8F95FF-0DBF-499A-B971-3179B36786F1.jpeg

C2DCFCA6-9F87-4A66-ACE0-DAD0981CC883.jpeg

EA7D2CE3-3AE8-4CAD-B4A6-07C09E39B85D.jpeg

B9C3A248-05EC-41A3-8E69-87413B4C56E4.jpeg

03C7DD78-FEAF-47CD-9E26-7491BD8F7BDD.jpeg

F08EF246-DE2F-483F-BC00-F0C5420BE541.jpeg

E68E03CC-53B9-4C00-89FA-5775127ECD92.jpeg

54F107A5-D40B-47C3-9BBA-F9F17B6A79EE.jpeg

Love the polka-dot shield. :wub::ph34r:

In my head canon the dots are intended to be the after glow of beam impacts absorbed by shield but somehow someone interpreted the dots as actual deco on the shield. :p

5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Hey @68whiskey, can I be second in line in case @F360 backs out? :drinks:

Looks like 360 is out. If i can secure 2 pre orders then Ill PM you and we will get this sorted out. Because MS Sazabi is going to be priority when it comes to pre orders this month. 

Edited by 68whiskey

48 minutes ago, Chunky001 said:

I'm setting up my "attack list" for the MS Sazabi. I'm going to try and get it out of JP first.

This is the list of shops that I have which take credit cards (no way I'm putting this on PayPal and risking the 6mo protection) and sell MB stuff. Any of these to strike off the liost because they're sketchy? Any additional sources you guys can think of? Thanks:hi:

Hobby Search

Ami Ami

Big In Japan

Okini Land

Hobby Genki

cd Japan

did you forget abt HLJ/AE to be on the list? 

15 minutes ago, Chunky001 said:

I'm having a complete brain fart here. PO time is 3am EST (my local time). Is that 3am the morning of Tuesday the 2nd ("Monday Night")? I think I'm thinking of this right.....:blink:

I don’t think there would be any pre-order madness for the metal structure sazabi🤪..but hey what do I know..

For EST, PO would be in the wee morning of the 2nd...so you are correct..

Edited by seti88

22 minutes ago, seti88 said:

I don’t think there would be any pre-order madness for the metal structure sazabi🤪..but hey what do I know..

For EST, PO would be in the wee morning of the 2nd...so you are correct..

But the Metal Structure Nu Gundam was sold out pretty fast.

@Chunky001 you can set a timer to the time the preorder starts in Japan time here: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/create

If you select Tokyo and the time it starts (I haven’t followed the Sazabi preorder so I don’t know what the actual time is) the service should tell you when the timer runs out in your local time zone.

16 minutes ago, Chunky001 said:

I suspect since scalpers have seen what you can make on a NU the demand for this release will increase.

Thanks for the heads up on the clock.

I think I saw it was 4pm JST???:unknw:

I think this usually the case. However, sometimes they change it. I missed the MB Hi-Nu preorder because it started an hour earlier.

1 hour ago, tjdetweiler said:

I gambled w/ Lunapark w/ Sazabi last year (all paid incl shipping) for this price and I think it paid off :D So far they have been good and have delivered w/ no issues.

Keep us updated if they actually honor the price or if they give you some excuse and ask for more money