26 minutes ago, 68whiskey said:

whos gonna drop the Hi Nu pics first? Im debating on canceling me second order since its got the purple polka dot cancer

@carlsylar already has his and I’m 99% sure he has pics ready to post. He’s just not allowed to post anything until after July 30th. 

36 minutes ago, lechuck said:

Man... those eyes on the Hi-Nu don't look that great. But on the positive side of things, I now think the lower legs look fine.

This Metal Build continues to have me question if my pre-order is worth it.

Me, on the other hand, has always have problem with Metal Builds top head design choice. I don't know why they keep on making that tall. It's almost half of the face at this point.

image.jpeg.30fd3aaef028f665d80017e23f73b229.jpeg.eb170015bf30e78fc5c2600f2e924aa9.jpeg

New photos from Tamashii Nations Store Tokyo 'Robot Figures Launch!' Event:

Metal Build Code Geass

image.jpeg.915b17aeef539dbe619e38590be026f1.jpeg

Metal Structure Sazabi

image.jpeg.1d72adfb07572acb3a3644d4528eb754.jpeg

image.jpeg.817de12b67e787a3156bce2fc142b989.jpeg

Metal Build Hi-Nu Gundam's Hyper Mega Bazooka Launcher

image.jpeg.009f7e877b561479333e6bf5a691d39a.jpeg

Edited by no3Ljm

1 hour ago, Chunky001 said:

It's almost as wide as it is tall! That's going to take up some shelf sapce. 

image.jpeg

The red color worries me with Bandais latest quality control issues. Im worried its going to be sold as a beautiful rich red color with depth but we get walmart spray paint red in the final color. Regardless Im going to buy one and im curious to see what additional add ons this gets

4 hours ago, Grey728 said:

@carlsylar already has his and I’m 99% sure he has pics ready to post. He’s just not allowed to post anything until after July 30th. 

No homo but I always look forward to his photo drops since they are well posed and in high detail. Im sure once the HWS bazooka drops well see his Hi Nu with 6 bazookas hanging off the back of it in place of the funnels lol

8 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

wut? Hi-V already has an attachment :unsure::lol::aggressive:

I know. I would rather prefer the HWS (Heavy Weapon System) Option Parts than the Hyper Mega Bazooka Launcher.

image.jpeg.19cc24a6a760c936510609b247f62cfb.jpeg

Besides, I like the MRD Bazooka design more than this one too. :unsure:

image.jpeg.ac475bdd7cecaf105d84dbe8d6fc8328.jpeg

Edited by no3Ljm

15 minutes ago, Chunky001 said:

Can you guys help me out. I want to PO a MS Sazabi. But I have never PO’d a MB or the like before so I don’t know or understand the best way to ensure getting one.

PO’s open 8/2/22 correct?

I imagine there are two choices:

Order directly out of Japan from the regular sources. I’m guessing this will be a F5 middle of the night thing?

Order through a US retailer or P Bandai.

What do you guys think the best route is?

What are the risks with waiting for US sellers/P Bandai?

Are there times when they sell out so fast in JP that there aren’t enough for the US sellers and those sell out in seconds too. So you’re better off trying JP first and using US as a backup?

I guess the long and short of it is what is the best tactic to ensure that I get one? I may even get two so I have a backup. I’m sure I will always be able to sell the second for at least what I have in it.

Thanks for your help.:hi:

I think the best option is to be there 4pm JST and press F5 if you really want it.

I think the MS Nu Gundam sold as quickly as the regular MB Gundams so I would expect the same for the Sazabi.

7 hours ago, Chunky001 said:

PO’s open 8/2/22 correct?

The PO for MS Sazabi is 8/22 ? Did I read that right ?

*edit just checked. Dont know why i thought it was in Dec

Edited by 68whiskey