I am loving the Hrududu set, especially that it comes with two units. Thank you Bandai for making it a complete set And I am SO HYPE for the MRS Woundwort! That is absolutely amazing that we are getting a figure of that suit. Can't wait to see more pictures.  

3 hours ago, General Rasp said:

I am loving the Hrududu set, especially that it comes with two units. Thank you Bandai for making it a complete set And I am SO HYPE for the MRS Woundwort! That is absolutely amazing that we are getting a figure of that suit. Can't wait to see more pictures.  

1 minute ago, Duymon said:

really happy I got 2 tr-1's so that i can do 1 normie tr-1 and advanced hazel + hrududu set. 

Also hyped for wound wort :D

Same here. I'm just glad that it already comes in 2. :good: I've been checking back and forth the item photo to see if I need to preorder 2 sets, you know, just in case they make a Titans Blue colored TR-1 Hazel without its Hrududus and Advanced set. Coz that's going to be a bummer for sure. But then, they've been producing each colors on their various toys (like their G-Frame, Candy Toys, etc.) so I think they might do the same here. At this point in my financial stage, I'm really trying not to buy multiples even though I want to display all of Hazel variants. :unsure:

1 hour ago, Duymon said:

really happy I got 2 tr-1's so that i can do 1 normie tr-1 and advanced hazel + hrududu set. 

Also hyped for wound wort :D

Me too!!🤭 but still waiting for p.bandai to deliver my 2x hazels.. looks like it got bumped up to May.. or have it been always May 🤔

Edited by chingu77

1 hour ago, chingu77 said:

Me too!!🤭 but still waiting for p.bandai to deliver my 2x hazels.. looks like it got bumped up to May.. or have it been always May 🤔

It was supposed to be April. P-Bandai US sent out emails last Apr 22 stating the delays of some Gundam figures including the TR-1's to May shipping.

Edited by no3Ljm

55 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

It was supposed to be April. P-Bandai US sent out emails last Apr 22 stating the delays of some Gundam figures including the TR-1's to May shipping.

so wierd.. I never get emailed from pbandai, even for order confirmations thats why I always keep my paypal stubs

16 minutes ago, chingu77 said:

so wierd.. I never get emailed from pbandai, even for order confirmations thats why I always keep my paypal stubs

Did you check your Spam folder? My very first P-Bandai email went to my Spam folder until I moved it to my Inbox. After that all my new P-Bandai email just went straight to Inbox.

38 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Did you check your Spam folder? My very first P-Bandai email went to my Spam folder until I moved it to my Inbox. After that all my new P-Bandai email just went straight to Inbox.

yeah I'm always up to date on my spam folder in case any stray emails get there.. the only ever email I got from them was a response to a question regarding a pre-order delivery date.

I'll have to check my account again when I get home, wondering now if I used my gmail which I never use when I registered for pbandai

Edited by chingu77

17 hours ago, chingu77 said:

yeah I'm always up to date on my spam folder in case any stray emails get there.. the only ever email I got from them was a response to a question regarding a pre-order delivery date.

I'll have to check my account again when I get home, wondering now if I used my gmail which I never use when I registered for pbandai

Yeah sometimes it gets sent to spam for me . Here's the text of the mail they sent on 4/22

======================================================

<Please note that this email has been sent from a send-only address.>

Thank you for using PREMIUM BANDAI USA.

This email is being sent to customers who have purchased the following item:

METAL BUILD STRIKE GUNDAM -METAL BUILD 10th Ver.-
https://p-bandai.com/us/item/N2586599001001

METAL BUILD AILE STRIKER -METAL BUILD 10th Ver.-
https://p-bandai.com/us/item/N2586602001001

GUNDAM FIX FIGURATION METAL COMPOSITE WING GUNDAM EW Early Color ver.
https://p-bandai.com/us/item/N2590353001001

METAL BUILD LOHENGRIN LAUNCHER
https://p-bandai.com/us/item/N2593475001001

THE ROBOT SPIRITS <SIDE MS> MSN-01 PSYCOMMU SYSTEM ZAKU ver. A.N.I.M.E.
https://p-bandai.com/us/item/N2595913001001

METAL ROBOT SPIRITS <SIDE MS> GUNDAM TR-1 [HAZEL CUSTOM] &OPTION PARTS SET
https://p-bandai.com/us/item/N2596036001001

We must regretfully inform you that due to logistical issues beyond our control, this item will not meet its previously announced shipping date in April 2022. We are planning to ship in May 2022.

We sincerely apologize for the shipping delay. We will contact you once a shipping date has been set. Thank you for your patience.

PREMIUM BANDAI USA
URL: https://p-bandai.com/us
----------------------------------------------
Sender: BANDAI SPIRITS Co., Ltd
9F G-BASE Tamachi, 5-29-11 Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0014
(C) BANDAI SPIRITS
======================================================

3 hours ago, Duymon said:

Yeah sometimes it gets sent to spam for me . Here's the text of the mail they sent on 4/22

Wow.. I just pinged pbandai now, I been using them for couple yrs and have received nothing, not even a solicitation 😬

Like no3Ljm mentioned all my other retailers that go to spam initially usually don't get blocked the following and I'm always checking my spams every week for strays as I have too many pre-orders atm :pardon:

Wow! OK - I just received my Wing from Luna - it is simply amazing. Very colorful but it works. Matte Finish so be careful with rubbing off to other parts. Comes with 2x extra stands for support. Overall well executed - if you have a snowhite or Wing Zero Custom - you should know and expect what to get. But this version looks amazing as well. Well done Bandai.

vrzueBg.jpg

ETxjjAw.jpg

13 hours ago, 68whiskey said:

Out of curiosity , did anyone order that Bandai (ish) RX 78 vs Zaku statue?

I dont know if its kosher in this thread so I didnt post a link to it 

I was considering it, but I haven't seen it in stock since the initial preorder window closed (except for inflated prices at BBTS).  Honestly it's pretty nice looking and I'd be tempted to purchase it at its original price.  I don't think it releases til near the end of the year though.  

2 hours ago, bakerjin said:

I was considering it, but I haven't seen it in stock since the initial preorder window closed (except for inflated prices at BBTS).  Honestly it's pretty nice looking and I'd be tempted to purchase it at its original price.  I don't think it releases til near the end of the year though.  

https://www.favorgk.com/products/dx-series-rx-78-2-gundam-vs-ms-06s-zaku-ii-mobile-suit-gundam-seed-official-statue-bandai-namco-pre-order?variant=39993227673670

only site left that i could find that isnt over $500. Its going to be steep everywhere because i believe its an officially licensed Bandai Namco product 

On 5/3/2022 at 5:56 PM, 68whiskey said:

Super glad I bought 2 of the GFFMC Wing Gundams after seeing the reviews. Downside is I bought them from P Bandai so with their delays Ill see them in August probably 

Me two from pbandai, still waiting.. my hazels are still on hold too 😓