I somehow managed to lose all of the accessories for my R3. Also, since I have the Astraea X and I want that Dynames, so might as well get this to go with them. also I kinda want the Astraea Mega launcher.

1 hour ago, mog_kupo said:

So, pre-order it's on a couple hours? 

Yes. As of 10pm PST, the only store that has it for PO is Luna Park.

https://www.lunapark.store/product-page/metal-build-gundam-devise-exia-japan-version

Nin-Nin-Game Placeholder:
https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/metal-build/62729-metal-build-mobile-suit-gundam-00-revealed-chronicle-gundam-devise-exia-bandai-.html

Edited by no3Ljm

1 minute ago, Shukenzero said:

Thanks man. Only 7 minutes to go as well

You're welcome. The listings are less this time. Not sure why. Anyways, good luck if you're planning on getting one. :good: 

1 minute ago, no3Ljm said:

Do you guys think AmiAmi is boycotting Bandai? Not sure if they are because they still have some Gundam Universe action figure listed today. But no Metal Build. Hmmm.

I think its the whole Gunpla issue that Bandai announced. Looks like the JP market are not getting the Gunpla that they want as they are being bought by scalpers overseas.

JP people lining up just to get Gunplas.

As Bandai's priority are its JP customers, they have advised retailers to prioritize its local market. I read it on a FB page on Mecha Alliance I think (can't remember) so maybe AmiAmi is one of those stores - I can be wrong for MBs

Just now, tjdetweiler said:

I think its the whole Gunpla issue that Bandai announced. Looks like the JP market are not getting the Gunpla that they want as they are being bought by scalpers overseas.

JP people lining up just to get Gunplas.

As Bandai's priority are its JP customers, they have advised retailers to prioritize its local market. I read it on a FB page on Mecha Alliance I think (can't remember) so maybe AmiAmi is one of those stores - I can be wrong for MBs

Yeah. That's what I meant when I said boycotting due to the notice that was circulating around Japanese stores. But not sure if that's specific to Gunplas since there was some few Gundam Universe figures listed on AmiAmi. But then Hobby Search and HLJ was able to PO Metal Builds. So I thought maybe they are boycotting somehow.

Anyways, congrats to those who managed to PO tonight. :good: 

looks like everyone here was able to get 1 :yahoo:

its a quiet night ..  there's no active Amiami or Cdjapan links yets.   

But for AmiAmi they have been delaying their preorder time to 17:00 JST recently, so maybe around that time is when they open their preorder.   I do not see it listed on their Japanese site either.         As for Cdjapan they are extra quiet too. 

I also noticed Bandai's April 5th preorder items that already have links up on AmiAmi are all listed with sales Period of Apr 06, 2022, 11:00  Japan Time ~  

so maybe this is their new preorder time?  .. or they might have different time each time in the future.   we will see if it starts at those times later tonight. 

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20220406T020000&p1=248&p2=224&p3=104&p4=179

image.png.45c7f7cc9be9556fb33bed30110f5a41.png

10 minutes ago, akai21 said:

According to amiami twitter and japanese home page, the devise metal build will be a lottery sale.

(And i managed to missed ALL sites releases lol)

Lottery sale] METAL BUILD Gundam Devise ExiaApril 05, 2022

Thank you for using our store AmiAmi.

Regarding the sales method of the following products, we will inform you that the AmiAmi online shop (mail order main store amiami.jp) will be pre-ordered by lottery.

Target products:
BANDAI SPIRITS

"METAL BUILD Gundam Devise Exia" Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Revealed Chronicle ""

Application period: April 5, 2022 (Tuesday) 16:00 to April 7, 2022 (Thursday) 13:59 Minute

application page URL:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScBaLcqcj7xqndbmutw2H5lPRBSA2Z_SRHWRm4_1w0i5MPqLA/viewform?usp=sf_link
* Please be careful about fake sites. Please confirm that it is the above URL before applying.
* To apply, you will need the "ID email address" registered in the AmiAmi online shop (mail order main store amiami.jp).

amiami.jp (AmiAmi mail order main store) METAL BUILD Gundam Devise Exia lottery reservation sale * Not on a first-come, first-served basis
* The application date and time will not affect the winning. Please apply after a while when it is crowded.
* Please refrain from applying for resale purposes.
* AmiAmi Yahoo! Store AmiAmi Rakuten Ichiba Store is planning to sell a very small amount by pre-order.

[Target product]
1-A METAL BUILD Gundam Devise Exia [Free shipping]

[Application period]
April 5, 2022 (Tuesday) 16:00 to April 7, 2022 (Thursday) 13:59

[Application ] Conditions]
・ There is an account that can be used at the AmiAmi mail order main store.
* Priority will be given to those who have received the product by the end of the application period at the AmiAmi mail order main store. In rare cases, even those who do not have a purchase history may win. Please be aware of this before applying.
* Purchases at the AmiAmi branch (AmiAmi Rakuten Ichiba store, AmiAmi Yahoo! store, AmiAmi amazon marketplace) and 2 AmiAmi stores are not eligible.

[Winning Announcement]
We will send an email to the winners on April 12, 2022 (Tuesday) with instructions on how to proceed with the purchase.

* Email will be sent from shop@amiami.com . Please check the reception settings in advance.
* As soon as the email to the winners is sent, we will notify you via the AmiAmi Main Store Twitter account (@amiami_figure).
* If additional winning slots are generated due to cancellation of winners or increase in the number of arrivals, a lottery will be held again and an email will be sent to the additional winners.
* If you do not intend to purchase, it will be canceled automatically if you do not complete the purchase procedure within the deadline we will inform you.
(Even if the product is automatically canceled due to the above reasons, there is no inconvenience to the customer.)