27 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

So... "canonically," where would this variant fit into the Exia's lifespan? Probably some "00V"-esque prototype equipment thought up during the transition from Astraea to Exia but never put into production, a la Avalanche/Dash parts?

So... if you missed some posts from this the previous page, during the Gundam Figures Live event, they mentioned that this Exia variant is part of a new story that takes place after Episode 13 of Season 1, where Celestial Beings are doing research on "Double Drive". On the said video clip, Dynames is also shown equipped with the 'Devise' backpack as well.

Edited by no3Ljm

3 hours ago, General Rasp said:

The Metal Robot Spirits Hazel looks so good!

https://hacchaka.net/archives/52079567.html#more

I agree. It looks good. :good: 

image.jpeg.95422e907001c7025b3437ad470c6b0d.jpeg

image.jpeg.4186fdcc353518a42dcc25ec48f4ac7a.jpeg

image.jpeg.198a2b9bbfbb6c5d894fc96621e27c5d.jpeg

But... I didn't expect the other 'white' tone to feel tad darker. I don't mind having 2 white tones but that feels too dark for me esp on the Hazel Custom. I just hope it's just the camera, the lighting, not how dark it is in hand. :unsure:

35 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

is SOC gundam a higher line than metal build?

Hey David. I think the Gundam they released prior and the upcoming RX-93ff is just going to fall on their regular 'Chogokin' banner and not under the 'SoC' line.

Gundam build-wise, I'll probably say they're almost the same. With Gundams, I think there's more plastics involve esp on the armor parts. The metals are mostly in the joints and frames. Whereas most of the SoC figures, there's a chunk of diecast body in it.

Edited by no3Ljm

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I agree. It looks good. :good: 

image.jpeg.95422e907001c7025b3437ad470c6b0d.jpeg

image.jpeg.4186fdcc353518a42dcc25ec48f4ac7a.jpeg

image.jpeg.198a2b9bbfbb6c5d894fc96621e27c5d.jpeg

But... I didn't expect the other 'white' tone to feel tad darker. I don't mind having 2 white tones but that feels too dark for me esp on the Hazel Custom. I just hope it's just the camera, the lighting, not how dark it is in hand. :unsure:

Here is 4k..

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Hey David. I think the Gundam they released prior and the upcoming RX-93ff is just going to fall on their regular 'Chogokin' banner and not under the 'SoC' line.

Gundam build-wise, I'll probably say they're almost the same. With Gundams, I think there's more plastics involve esp on the armor parts. The metals are mostly in the joints and frames. Whereas most of the SoC figures, there's a chunk of diecast body in it.

thanks!

54 minutes ago, chingu77 said:

I got two :rolleyes:

Good for you. :good:  I already been limiting my purchases back to one now. No need for me to have multiples this time around. B))

I only wish the upcoming Hrududu G-Parts is not going to cost as much. I will need two of those so I have the option to do a white Hazel-Rah 2nd Form down the line.

Edited by no3Ljm

18 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

Nice! I might get another one for the equipment add-ons. The three shield looks great.

I envy you guys. Saying that I love the Hazel Gundam and I am just getting one, makes me feel lame. Hahaha! :lol: 

But yeah, I really wish I can get 2 atleast. But seeing that a lot of stuff is coming out mid-year, I'm trying to budget things around. :unsure:

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

I envy you guys. Saying that I love the Hazel Gundam and I am just getting one, makes me feel lame. Hahaha! :lol: 

But yeah, I really wish I can get 2 atleast. But seeing that a lot of stuff is coming out mid-year, I'm trying to budget things around. :unsure:

Please don't feel bad: financially, I wouldn't qualify for a loan even if I sold all my vital organs!

13 hours ago, pengbuzz said:

Please don't feel bad: financially, I wouldn't qualify for a loan even if I sold all my vital organs!

Thanks, man. I understand what you feel. I've been there before. You might miss some figures that's coming out. But someday, you'll be able to afford everything once you get settled financially. Cheers! :drinks:

1 hour ago, General Rasp said:

That's an awesome display for the Metal Build Hi-Nu. 

Yeah, I agree. That's an awesome way to display it. :good: 

But not sure if the shelf where I'm planning to put that if ever can hold that space that needed to display it. Also, it's nice to see those plastic brackets looks sturdy. I only wonder how long before the Fin Funnels starts to weigh the brackets down.

On 3/20/2022 at 10:17 PM, no3Ljm said:

So... if you missed some posts from this the previous page, during the Gundam Figures Live event, they mentioned that this Exia variant is part of a new story that takes place after Episode 13 of Season 1, where Celestial Beings are doing research on "Double Drive". On the said video clip, Dynames is also shown equipped with the 'Devise' backpack as well.

The new sword seems too advanced for that time frame though. They didn't introduce the GN condenser material swords till midway though the 2nd season

Edited by JakCrow

12 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

it's awesome bc they don't display that stupidly colored shield. look so much better without it

The shield doesn't look great but I am going to hold my opinion until I have it in hand. But it is reassuring that you can display the Gundam without the shield and have it look good. 

The thing I've noticed as differences between GFFMC, MB to Metal Robot Damashii while scale is one of them, the stand is definitely another.

I've got a MRD Strike Freedom and was lucky to also be able to land a set of the effect parts.

However I don't have it on permanent display because the stand is quite naff.  There's no real ability for me to adjust where's it's directed or angled.  The stand is a straight vertical block and all the way the arms are positioned effectively set it to really only be in full burst display and not much else.

Does anyone have suggestions to being able to make it be displayed more dynamically posed?  Could an Action Base 5 be used to give it more dynamic flying posed positions and angles?

15 minutes ago, dero said:

The thing I've noticed as differences between GFFMC, MB to Metal Robot Damashii while scale is one of them, the stand is definitely another.

I've got a MRD Strike Freedom and was lucky to also be able to land a set of the effect parts.

However I don't have it on permanent display because the stand is quite naff.  There's no real ability for me to adjust where's it's directed or angled.  The stand is a straight vertical block and all the way the arms are positioned effectively set it to really only be in full burst display and not much else.

Does anyone have suggestions to being able to make it be displayed more dynamically posed?  Could an Action Base 5 be used to give it more dynamic flying posed positions and angles?

You could look on ebay for the knock off Metal Build stands. Since they are designed to hold up the heavier MB figures so they should have no issues holding the MRD Strike Freedom up.

The downside is that they take up a lot of space and some of the support arms look massive (the one from Seed). And I wished they would offer some more variability, like being able to bring the figure closer to the ground. Especially the Gundam 00 arm keeps the figure high in the air.