47 minutes ago, carlsylar said:

just robot spirits ver anime

I only included 'Metal Robot Damashii', because recently SEED/Destiny is kind of released consistently under MRD banner since 2018. So I think it doesn't hurt if they're going to announce a Strike under MRD. And hopefully it's bundled with all the add-on packs.

Are you expecting thru this announcement that 'ver. A.N.I.M.E.' is going beyond U.C. Mobile Suits somehow? Or there will be a new 'ver' something dedicated for SEED/Destiny?

1 hour ago, carlsylar said:

FA5A747D-59A0-400A-BDD2-05BC932DD173.jpeg

I really dig the white Type-X head. :good:

What did you do on your 2 extra Type-X body that came with this head? I remember you also have a red version of this head as well.

6 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I only included 'Metal Robot Damashii', because recently SEED/Destiny is kind of released consistently under MRD banner since 2018. So I think it doesn't hurt if they're going to announce a Strike under MRD. And hopefully it's bundled with all the add-on packs.

Are you expecting thru this announcement that 'ver. A.N.I.M.E.' is going beyond U.C. Mobile Suits somehow? Or there will be a new 'ver' something dedicated for SEED/Destiny?

P-Bandai China has already give out the official sheets announce the robot spirits strike anime ver so it is not doubt. I am more interested how this exia would be.

27 minutes ago, carlsylar said:

Type X has two heads per box so I just use the regular head.

So you didn't left any for your Type-X to use?

25 minutes ago, carlsylar said:

P-Bandai China has already give out the official sheets announce the robot spirits strike anime ver so it is not doubt. I am more interested how this exia would be.

Got it. Thanks.

2 hours ago, carlsylar said:

How you get that? It expires now so I’m looking for new coupons.

ahh,, I see.    It was from a Crome Extension call  Slickdeals: Automatic Coupons and Deals  

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/slickdeals-automatic-coup/jpdapbcmfllbpojmkefcikllfeoahglb?hl=en&u_producttype=chrome-extension-3762&gclid=CjwKCAiAg6yRBhBNEiwAeVyL0NBrjDl1eVmDJi9cjoxHqss6x7pmIO8-PcuAwqEVcjl0129_FzVaVRoCoXsQAvD_BwE

you add this to your web browser and when you go to certain sites, you will see a blue [SD] square on the right.    It will try to list whatever coupon that they might have in their system, it might not work on that item, it might be expired , but it show up for you to try your luck.

image.png.52c0bf1463d395948ff663056f147774.png

image.png.a0d389c0d932cff459aeee6ed77d533a.png

But looks like that coupon is now expired and they do not have any new ones reported.

I also use the Crome Extension Capital one shopping too and they will also give you a buch of coupon codes to try for certain site. 

image.png.49b85397bfa90dfbe226d701db3fdb8b.png 

So check it from time to time to see if they updated with any new coupons before purchase 

Edited by F360

Just now, F360 said:

ahh,, I see.    It was from a Crome Extension call  Slickdeals: Automatic Coupons and Deals  

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/slickdeals-automatic-coup/jpdapbcmfllbpojmkefcikllfeoahglb?hl=en&u_producttype=chrome-extension-3762&gclid=CjwKCAiAg6yRBhBNEiwAeVyL0NBrjDl1eVmDJi9cjoxHqss6x7pmIO8-PcuAwqEVcjl0129_FzVaVRoCoXsQAvD_BwE

you add this to your web browser and when you go to certain sites, you will see a blue [SD] square on the right.    It will try to list whatever coupon that they might have in their system, it might not work on that item, it might be expired , but it show up for you to try your luck.

image.png.52c0bf1463d395948ff663056f147774.png

image.png.a0d389c0d932cff459aeee6ed77d533a.png

But looks like that coupon is no expired and they do not have any new ones reported.

I also use the Crome Extension Capital one shopping too and they will also give you a buch of coupon codes to try for certain site. 

image.png.49b85397bfa90dfbe226d701db3fdb8b.png 

So check it from time to time to see if they updated with any new coupons before purchase 

Thx a lot, I’ll try it later.

By the way HLJ giving 20% off FEDEX Shipping if you ship your items out of your private warehouse or other items before 03/16

I guess its time to ship my MB Justice since all the other items is either delay or wont be out until May. 

image.png.4ed5e75000c89a5b7d3802561716ba02.png

Strike ANIME? So does that mean they'll be going back to the chunky proportions of the original? Whoever sculpts their ANIME figures have been phenomenally consistently good about it, but after some 15-20 years of every physical rendition favoring a slimmer look, it'll be interesting to see the response to something that's more "on model," so to speak.

EDIT: Also, what new Exia variant could possibly still be unmade at this point? They went so far as inventing a Repair 4 whole cloth(?) just to have an excuse to toy-ize it.

Edited by kajnrig

I see GN Sword, GN Shield x2, "GN Buster-looking Sword", Big Shoulder Armor or probably Winglet, Sub-Arm/Connectors that 'holds' the GN Shields.

Anyways, saw this image used as a background at the Tamashii site, so I decided to open the image and see what's underneath without the Strike blocking the left portion. ;) 

metalbuild_exia_2022_no3ljm.jpg.6dcc64dc82f1f55b0c3727b7bad36995.jpg

Edited by no3Ljm

On 3/12/2022 at 2:36 AM, F360 said:

yup

image.png.ac4ae7e6bd7012d43dc2cb2cf86b4554.png

Really, I think EMS is one of the most expensive options out there. unfortunately, i also see it being the only one available in many instances whern I'm just looking at  overseas anime/ robot stuff. :(

So basically for us who have multiple Exias, all we need is the GN Devise Backpack and the Proto GN Luster Sword. If Bandai release this as an add-on option part like what they're doing on the Red Dragonics, I don't mind ordering 2. ;) 

Devise_Exia_07weapon_Nnd6gpN4.png.7389d177784bb9adda4ce2a84413b9fc.png