There's so many Gundams in the UC universe that I would love a Metal Build version of. Zeta, Double Zeta, Sentinel, Stardust Memory, Alex NT-1. I'd eat all that up with no hesitation. Even GMs , Zakus, and Doms. I think those are the only ones I'd buy multiple variants of since they had legitimate specific purpose variants to begin with. Please, no more obscure manga crap to justify repaints/reiterations of the same mold.

21 minutes ago, Scyla said:

If they do more Seed Gundams I hope they do the Impulse Gundam. Comes with two easy repaints too.

True. That would be something. I would be pissed though if they finished all the Impulse's backpacks first than Strike's. We still need that Perfect Strike pack, IWSP, and SkyGrasper. :lol: 

17 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

There's so many Gundams in the UC universe that I would love a Metal Build version of. Zeta, Double Zeta, Sentinel, Stardust Memory, Alex NT-1. I'd eat all that up with no hesitation. Even GMs , Zakus, and Doms. I think those are the only ones I'd buy multiple variants of since they had legitimate specific purpose variants to begin with. Please, no more obscure manga crap to justify repaints/reiterations of the same mold.

I'd like to see the 3 Zetas variant from Evolve 09 in Metal Build form. Though I'll probably just going to get White Unicorn. ;) 

Mecha Gaikotsu did a review on the Astraea Type-X Finsternis and you can get a better idea what the figure will look in day- and studio-light: 

Still waiting for my preorder from BBTS to come in stock. :mellow:

Edited by Scyla

26 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

I just want the one I ordered to get here

I need more variety in the 00 suits. I have an Exia Repair, regular Exia, Qana[t] and Seven Sword on one shelf and from a distant you could think that they are all the same Mobile Suit because their colors are identical.

22 hours ago, Grey728 said:

Give me UC Gundams any day. On the other hand for variations that are out of the norm, i would not mind getting a thunderbolt gundam if they do make one

Edited by recon

On 2/23/2022 at 12:58 PM, no3Ljm said:

It's not a surprise that people might think that it's SEED related due to the image they're using to promote the Live Event plus the Seed logo beside the Robot Damashii announcement which I believe it's a confirmed Seed Robot Damashii due to the translation.

It's also Kira's VA, Sōichirō Hoshi as the guest during presentation and it states "Tons of new information of TAMASHII NATIONS ‘MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM’ series!
Do not miss the unveiling of the latest ROBOT SPIRITS ‘MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM SEED’ products!" at the bottom of the page.

There were a few of Seed things shown off at the last announcement. Strike Noir, Providence teasers IIRC.

Skip the MB Zeta... need a GFFMC plus with a full on Hummingbird option!

39 minutes ago, Rock said:

It's also Kira's VA, Sōichirō Hoshi as the guest during presentation and it states "Tons of new information of TAMASHII NATIONS ‘MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM’ series!
Do not miss the unveiling of the latest ROBOT SPIRITS ‘MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM SEED’ products!" at the bottom of the page.

There were a few of Seed things shown off at the last announcement. Strike Noir, Providence teasers IIRC.

Skip the MB Zeta... need a GFFMC plus with a full on Hummingbird option!

Yup, I'm aware of that and most people do regarding the implication of SEED-related stuff. Though some of us are somehow tired of seeing Seed/00/Astray on the Metal Build line. Yes, it's probably going to be heavy Seed-centric announcements due to the images used and the guest, but you can't blame us wishing for something else instead. ;) 

6 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

So, you’re saying you want a re-release? Didn’t they already make a GFFMC Humingbird in blue and red? 

Yep, I've got the regular release/red one. Yours seems to have held up better, my white plastic is seriously showing some yellowing despite being kept away from sunlight and in a non-smoking display case!. Once of these day's I'll give it some love, though not looking forward to the decals.

My comment was more towards how they do things these days. Release a base Z-plus then charge double for the hummingbird add on a year later. That being said after seeing 2019's Robot Spirits C1... I would not mind another newer update at all!

2022232_discoloration.jpg

On 2/23/2022 at 12:55 PM, Scyla said:

Mecha Gaikotsu did a review on the Astraea Type-X Finsternis and you can get a better idea what the figure will look in day- and studio-light: 

Still waiting for my preorder from BBTS to come in stock. :mellow:

P Bandai US finally set a shipping date; March 14-18th.

4 hours ago, Rock said:

Website changed to reveal that Kira's VA announcing a Gundam SEED Metal Spirits figure AND the director for Gundam OO announcing a new Metal Build! I wonder what is next? AFAIK no more gundams from the OO RE:vision sequel were shown other than Dynames and Exia IV, so maybe back to the original S1 roster?

https://tamashii.jp/special/gundam-figure-live/

Not sure if there's any mechas featured from the last live Re:(in)novation stage event. Would be nice to see something different this time around. Unless Bandai thinks there's still more Exia's, 00's, Astraea's version to sell.

I don't mind an official Gundam 00 XN-Raiser or Union Flag Celestial Being Version (Flag Kai). Reborns Gundam perhaps? ;) 

Or they finally decided on announcing the release date for the GN Armor Type-E shown back in 2019? :rolleyes:

761361802_metal-build-gn-arms-type-E(9).jpg.3116eb2452148365b04470645618f4fe.jpg

Long time lurker, first time poster.

MB Hi-Nu still available at toyzinthebox for $349.  I know their site looks bad but been ordering from them for a while now.

https://www.toyzinthebox.com/products/pre-order-gundam-hi-v-gundam-mobile-suit-gundam-char-s-counterattack-beltorchika-s-children-action-figure

P.S. I'm not store/site owner, nor am I affiliated with them, but I personally rather supporting local mom and pop stores instead of BBTS.

10 hours ago, akai21 said:

Long time lurker, first time poster.

MB Hi-Nu still available at toyzinthebox for $349.  I know their site looks bad but been ordering from them for a while now.

https://www.toyzinthebox.com/products/pre-order-gundam-hi-v-gundam-mobile-suit-gundam-char-s-counterattack-beltorchika-s-children-action-figure

P.S. I'm not store/site owner, nor am I affiliated with them, but I personally rather supporting local mom and pop stores instead of BBTS.

Welcome! I can also vouch for ToyzInTheBox ... w/regard to pre-order used them for my SOC GX-88 Dairugger back in the day (2019) for a low price + free ship and no issue!

4 hours ago, carlsylar said:

So….another exia

8B0F12CB-1EE2-4427-A17B-3B78AAF64D25.jpeg

Hard pass. I know I like all of Setsuna's MS, but there will come a time that I have to say 'NO' on one.:nea:

Thank you Bandai. My budget is safe. 8):good: 

Edited by no3Ljm

3 hours ago, Rein+ said:

so... another strike gundam eh.

For the Metal Build announcement? No.

Gundam Seed (probably Strike as you mentioned) is for the Robot Damashii (or maybe Metal Robot Damashii?) announcement.

Gundam 00 is for the Metal Build announcement.

759164424_ScreenShot2022-03-11at7_26_52AM.png.f9494730b0c8561b8d2ad9c5322ee9e3.png