44 minutes ago, F360 said:

Im pretty sure its the look of the Shield that is keeping some people from preordering :lol:

Glad everyone that stay up and want one was able to preorder one. :good:

But if you somehow over slept and missed the HLJ preorder, there's always Amiami , they are starting their preorder at 17:00 Jst ,  so theres another chance,. 

I think its the price factor plus the podka dot shield that deters many from getting it. Good for us though

Pre-ordering a general release MB is overrated. There's loads of MB Justice available on sites like Rakuma, PayPay, etc. all selling for 30k yen. My proxies 10% off coupon brings that price down to 27k.

The Hi-Nu won't be any different. Japanese shopping sites will be flooded with them come July. Save yourself the trouble and just proxy one after release.

Edited by sjr

10 minutes ago, sqidd said:

You keep telling yourself that!:rofl:

Hahaha! I know, right? :lol: 

But then, I'm only specific on my Metal Build purchases. Kira's, Setsuna's, and Amuro's. In which this is the first Amuro unit. So the only thing I want after the Hi-Nu is Nu. I'll consider the RX-78-2 if they're going to make one since the previous RX-78 is under Chogokin. If ever they're going to make an MB RX-78 down the line and it will look better than the Chogokin one, I'll bit that. If not, the Chogokin looks fine for me for the time being, style-wise. ;) 

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

For those in the US, Entertainment Earth has the Metal Build JUSTICE for PO for March 2022 release. $289.99.

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/mobile-suit-gundam-seed-justice-gundam-metal-build-action-figure/blfbas61866

That is my canceled Pre-Order.

Due to sales tax, it came out just slightly more expensive than my other PO.

1 hour ago, AceXSpade said:

Has anyone pre-ordered from lunapark before? What are your experience? 

I haven't. But based on what I've read in the DX VF-31AX Kairos and DX VF-1D pages, it's 50/50. You can try and browse the last few pages of VF-31AX and VF-1D in the Toys section to read other member's experience.

12 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Now after Hi-Nu's PO, how I wish Bandai will do Nu soon and their respective HWS Option Parts so that I can be done with the Metal Build line. :rolleyes:

I have a whole list of wants for bandai MB and GFFMC line

1) RX-93 Nu Gundam ver Ka

2) EX-S Gundam ver Ka

3) Zeta  and Zeta Plus C1 Gundam

4) RX-78NT-1 Alex Gundam

5) RX-78 GP-01/GP-01FB

6) RGM-79 and all the GM variants

7) MS-09B DOMs tristar ver

Edited by recon

1 hour ago, General Rasp said:

Ok. Now I'm thinking if I should move my order to BBTS and cancel the other from Japan online stores. September to them that means thru boat. I don't mind the wait nor paying the downpayment as long that it's guaranteed that we can have it by then and not something that has a chance of cancellation. Not sure too if they already cancelled something that has a downpayment required before. And for the $60, you guys think that's how much to cost to ship this in the US from Japan via DHL? How much we're paying now for DX to US via DHL?

3 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Ok. Now I'm thinking if I should move my order to BBTS and cancel the other from Japan online stores. September to them that means thru boat. I don't mind the wait nor paying the downpayment as long that it's guaranteed that we can have it by then and not something that has a chance of cancellation. Not sure too if they already cancelled something that has a downpayment required before. And for the $60, you guys think that's how much to cost to ship this in the US from Japan via DHL? How much we're paying now for DX to US via DHL?

So to ship my Metal Build Justice it will be $40-ish from Japan to Michigan. So the $30-40 BBTS tacked on is shipping for me. And I don't think BBTS would cancel with an NRD. I haven't had a problem with that. 

2 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

So to ship my Metal Build Justice it will be $40-ish from Japan to Michigan. So the $30-40 BBTS tacked on is shipping for me. And I don't think BBTS would cancel with an NRD. I haven't had a problem with that. 

Thanks! So that means paying $30-40 more towards BBTS.

So it's basically $340-360 total shipped from Japan against BBTS' $360 + $4 + CA Tax.

Guess, I'll keep my Japan order then. ;) 

16 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Thanks! So that means paying $30-40 more towards BBTS.

So it's basically $340-360 total shipped from Japan against BBTS' $360 + $4 + CA Tax.

Guess, I'll keep my Japan order then. ;) 

The other overlooked issue here is BBTS shipping. BBTS is behind the curve like P Bandai. So after it drops you’ll get a shipping notification in 6-8 weeks. I normally try to save BBTS as a last resort for that reason . They will deliver though, I’ve never had any issues with them. 

15 minutes ago, 68whiskey said:

The other overlooked issue here is BBTS shipping. BBTS is behind the curve like P Bandai. So after it drops you’ll get a shipping notification in 6-8 weeks. I normally try to save BBTS as a last resort for that reason . They will deliver though, I’ve never had any issues with them. 

Thanks! I always use BBTS for other stuff. Though I haven't tried them for bigger purchases esp on sought-after Bandai stuff. I was just trying on weighing my option on where I can save more knowing that this specific MB release costs too much. ;) 

9 minutes ago, Scyla said:

Sorry, must have missed this for some reason.

No worries. It's actually why we're discussing prior of your post the difference and how much we can save, if there is, from getting it from BBTS. ;) 

Edited by no3Ljm