4 minutes ago, F360 said:

Thanks, managed to grab one.

No confirmation screen, but got the email. Also had to login before they let me check out.

[edit] Still available.

Edited by Sanity is Optional

Im pretty sure its the look of the Shield that is keeping some people from preordering :lol:

Glad everyone that stay up and want one was able to preorder one. :good:

But if you somehow over slept and missed the HLJ preorder, there's always Amiami , they are starting their preorder at 17:00 Jst ,  so theres another chance,. 

4 minutes ago, F360 said:

Im pretty sure its the look of the Shield that is keeping some people from preordering :lol:

Glad everyone that stay up and want one was able to preorder one. :good:

But if you somehow over slept and missed the HLJ preorder, there's always Amiami , they are starting their preorder at 17:00 Jst ,  so theres another chance,. 

Thx a lot! I got one from your HLJ link!

4 minutes ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

Yea i tried when quantity was still at 15, then it dropped to 4 with the hanging. Skipped and didn't bother with their bugged process.

Same 

I watch it go to 12 , then 7 , then 4 , then 1. Nothing but checkout errors. Ended up getting one from Nin Nin Game

Edited by 68whiskey

Got thrown off by the 5PM announcement. Impossible to order at amiami. Loaded the page a couple of seconds before 5PM saw the order button but it was sold out before the system could add it to my cart. -.-

Well I guess no vacation in the end of July and I will try to get one on release day. 😢

Edited by Scyla