12 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Yeah just too much Macross stuff. 
i need to sell metal builds.

where do you post your metal builds? 
any gundam forums you recommend or just ebay?

For selling? I haven't posted new yet. We're still busy sorting out home stuff. I'll get into my collection probably after that. I'm thinking between here or on some Gundam forums on Facebook.

6 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

For selling? I haven't posted new yet. We're still busy sorting out home stuff. I'll get into my collection probably after that. I'm thinking between here or on some Gundam forums on Facebook.

I might try facebook thanks for the suggestion

3 hours ago, Sandman said:

I wish there was a macrossworld equivalent for Gundam.

Yeah me too, but im glad there’s a forum for Macross.

4 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

wow, the production colors look absolutely terrible compared to the promo shots. I'm seriously regretting ordering one now.

Could be a bad combination of lighting and the inability of the camera to pick up purples correctly. Later in the video you can see a comparison to the red Astraea Type F and mine doesn’t look that red. 

5 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

wow, the production colors look absolutely terrible compared to the promo shots. I'm seriously regretting ordering one now.

All the Astraeas were that way. The Proton Launcher model was a weird white with some off white that wasnt shown during pre order . The Type F was shown as a bright vivid red but we got a slightly faded red and two tone shields. Honestly Im not too surprised the Type X didnt live up to the color it was portrayed but its still a cool looking design with sniper rifle and helmet included. 

Anybody having issues with dendenhobby lately?  I've purchased in the past through their ebay store with no issues however a couple preorders for metal robot wing that I ordered directly from their web has not shipped.  I pinged initially two weeks ago and was told it would ship last week but have not received confirmation or any response to multiple emails thereafter.. I payed via paypal but the 6mos money back period also ended last week so getting a little concerned... 😟

Edited by chingu77

6 hours ago, chingu77 said:

Anybody having issues with dendenhobby lately?  I've purchased in the past through their ebay store with no issues however a couple preorders for metal robot wing that I ordered directly from their web has not shipped.  I pinged initially two weeks ago and was told it would ship last week but have not received confirmation or any response to multiple emails thereafter.. I payed via paypal but the 6mos money back period also ended last week so getting a little concerned... 😟

Sorry to hear about that.

Based on their website, they're located in Hong Kong. @jvmacross just posted earlier in the KitzConcept thread regarding Hong Kong airmail shipment getting suspended to the US, Canada, Australia, and Mexico.

Lastly, for the shipments to Australia, Canada, Mexico and USA, our Post Office has suspended all airmail services,
including Speedpost to these countries from 1 Jan 2022.  The only alternative is by Surface Mail which we don't
recommend as it takes more than 4 months for delivery.  We will wait and send out the parcel immediately when the
services are resumed.

Quick question for those who have these. This is the first time I've seen this package. It says 'Special Limited Ver.' And it has the Tamashii Web logo. I checked Tamashii site but only one Metal Robot Damashii Strike Freedom is listed. Nothing that says Special Limited. Any difference? I have the regular package release below. Thanks.

Special Limited Ver.

02014407580.jpg.e24d687e842673a2b53657c980767ca2.jpg

02014407581.jpg.fd31b632e87f14abb9ebf3fc4e211fbd.jpg

Regular release:

02006181890.jpg.54f6f9e52cd0c65a626ca03275d167fb.jpg

02006181891.jpg.1604a145990cc0087f91106a5d04765d.jpg

35 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Quick question for those who have these. This is the first time I've seen this package. It says 'Special Limited Ver.' And it has the Tamashii Web logo. I checked Tamashii site but only one Metal Robot Damashii Strike Freedom is listed. Nothing that says Special Limited. Any difference? I have the regular package release below. Thanks.

Special Limited Ver.

02014407580.jpg.e24d687e842673a2b53657c980767ca2.jpg

02014407581.jpg.fd31b632e87f14abb9ebf3fc4e211fbd.jpg

Regular release:

02006181890.jpg.54f6f9e52cd0c65a626ca03275d167fb.jpg

02006181891.jpg.1604a145990cc0087f91106a5d04765d.jpg

Check this out, the above version is Bandai T-Mall Shop Limited special coating version. There’s a online shop in China called taobao if you have heard it and T-mall is a part of it. Many well known brand opens their T-mall online shop on it and Bandai has its T-mall shop too. At year 2018 I believe P-Bandai China merged into T-mall shop so consider it is P-Bandai China version just like P-Bandai USA. At one year they publish some China limited products and this metal robot strike freedom is one of them. If I remember it right they are sold in new year and has more than 10000 pieces. 
My photo left is the limited version and right is normal version. The limited version is like that pearl color of wing zero Gundam gunpla and some shiny metal coating(oil-ish I feel) and the logo on stand is blue instead of gold.   

03A20C13-B547-4C10-BE17-E2D7388603BB.jpeg

D0C0BEBC-F2DC-412E-8003-0F1715DD03EC.jpeg

C5AD4843-74E4-4A6A-BC3A-0B4CF0653092.jpeg

Edited by carlsylar

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Sorry to hear about that.

Based on their website, they're located in Hong Kong. @jvmacross just posted earlier in the KitzConcept thread regarding Hong Kong airmail shipment getting suspended to the US, Canada, Australia, and Mexico.

Appreciate the info.. dendenhobby finally reached out this morning with an update on the whole delay issue with HK airmail.. they said it will ship this week SF Express. 

There are a bunch of items being re-released via lottery:

• Robot Damashii Ka Signature Nero Lunar Landing Type (Lottery Result Mid Jan, Release Feb 10, 2022)
  • MB Gundam Astraea + Proto GN High Mega Launcher (Lottery Result Mid Jan, Release Feb 10, 2022)
  • MB Gundam Astray Blue Frame Second Revise (Lottery Result Mid Jan, Release Feb 10, 2022)
  • Fix Figuration Metal Composite Psycho Gundam (Lottery Result Mid Jan)
  • Robot Damashii Nightingale (Lottery Result Mid Jan)
  • Metal Robot Damashii Side MS Akutsuki Gundam Oowashi Unit (Lottery Result Mid Jan)
  • Robot Damashii Ka Signature Dijeh (Lottery Result Mid Jan)
  • MB Astraea High Maneuver Test Pack (Lottery Result Mid Jan)
  • MB Exia Repair IV (Lottery Result Mid Jan, Release Feb 10, 2022)
  • Fix FIguration Metal Composite Wing Gundam Snow White Prelude (Lottery Result Mid Jan)

Don't know if anyone is participating in the lottery but hopefully some of the items from these production runs will make there way to the Bandai stores outside of Japan.

An if anyone is looking for one of these, AmiAmi has the Metal Robot Spirits SIDE MS Force Impulse Gundam for 9,980 Yen, discounted from 14,300 Yen:

https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-122584 

image.png.4fd7633129021346a51a90c6c6700c68.png 

48 minutes ago, carlsylar said:

Check this out, the above version is Bandai T-Mall Shop Limited special coating version. There’s a online shop in China called taobao if you have heard it and T-mall is a part of it. Many well known brand opens their T-mall online shop on it and Bandai has its T-mall shop too. At year 2018 I believe P-Bandai China merged into T-mall shop so consider it is P-Bandai China version just like P-Bandai USA. At one year they publish some China limited products and this metal robot strike freedom is one of them. If I remember it right they are sold in new year and has more than 10000 pieces. 
My photo left is the limited version and right is normal version. The limited version is like that pearl color of wing zero Gundam gunpla and some shiny metal coating(oil-ish I feel) and the logo on stand is blue instead of gold.   

03A20C13-B547-4C10-BE17-E2D7388603BB.jpeg

D0C0BEBC-F2DC-412E-8003-0F1715DD03EC.jpeg

C5AD4843-74E4-4A6A-BC3A-0B4CF0653092.jpeg

Thanks for sharing that info! :good: As for Taobao, I only know them like an eBay or some sort in China years ago. Good thing that they now selling exclusive items. Compared to the US, at this point only sells small shirt sizes and not 'Go Large' sizes which America is known. :unsure: 

Just so you know I'm an Asian who became adapted on the American sizes. So I really need an exclusive Bandai shirts in US sizes. No offense guys. Hahaha! :lol: 

22 minutes ago, chingu77 said:

Appreciate the info.. dendenhobby finally reached out this morning with an update on the whole delay issue with HK airmail.. they said it will ship this week SF Express. 

Cool. Glad that sorted out. :good: 

16 minutes ago, Darth Mingus said:

An if anyone is looking for one of these, AmiAmi has the Metal Robot Spirits SIDE MS Force Impulse Gundam for 9,980 Yen, discounted from 14,300 Yen:

https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-122584 

image.png.4fd7633129021346a51a90c6c6700c68.png 

Even Mandarake have it for Y8000. Not sure if the demand for this is super low. I only wonder if it would make a difference if this figure features the Core Splendor sequence and still maintains the torso articulation. :unknw:

6 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

I would love if the MB Astraea High Maneuver Test Pack made it to P-Bandai. Is there a way to enter into the lottery if you are outside of Japan?

Best chance is if you have a friend who lives in Japan. Or you can inquire how this lottery thing with Tenso or any Proxy online. Never hurts to ask. ;) 

5 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

So dumb question. I was able to get into p-Bandai Japan but now I can't past the "International Shipping Service" page. Can others get past that page?

Same here. It looks like Bandai probably added more back-end stuff regarding their main P-Bandai site to be region locked.

What I can suggest is 1) Try to delete all your browser cookies, technically kind of resetting it; 2) Use a VPN and select Japan so you can see the main site back again.