2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I have to change the 'MB' to 'MG' on the Hi-Nu sentence since you made it sound like you already have the 'TBA' MB Hi-Nu already. ;) 

Well I have issues with the sculpt of the Metal Build Hi-Nu (especially the lower legs) from the pictures we have seen for the last Tamashii Nations event

2 hours ago, Scyla said:

Well I have issues with the sculpt of the Metal Build Hi-Nu (especially the lower legs) from the pictures we have seen for the last Tamashii Nations event

I agree. It doesn't look like the traditional Hi-Nu legs. But I'm guessing the MB legs will just hold fine than its model kits counterpart.  :good: 

That looks nice. Though why Metal Build always have those tall main camera section on the head? (Looking back at Strike Freedom)

Also, does the item description box mentioned any release date or MSRP or it's still TBA, @carlsylar?

Edited by no3Ljm

21 minutes ago, Duymon said:

I know that metal build takes a lot of stylish liberties with the designs but dayam that Hi-Nu looks blegh. did they get the proportions wrong or are we too used to katoki's hi-nu :0

nah, the Hi-Nu had the super thick legs before Katoki got to it.  Also, the original, pre-Katoki design had the polka-dot shield.

On 12/23/2021 at 10:04 AM, brouken said:

That shield on the Hi-Nu....it ain't right.

On 12/23/2021 at 11:13 AM, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

Yeah, but it's canon though.

Based on what?  A single black-and-white illustration from back in the day?

iffy.jpg.ba9d9ffbd9828c5ecdafc7bcf445385d.jpg

I question its canonicity. :huh:

The legs of the MB Hi Nu does look off to me too. The shape is fine, great even, but the lower half definitely needed to be enlarged eg. a lil bit longer and girthier. Cause the arms and head/torse look exceptionally long and large respectively. The shield could be mounted abit higher too.

The providence also look REALLY off.  

but what the heck...im hoping to get both anyway 😂

12 hours ago, tekering said:

Based on what?  A single black-and-white illustration from back in the day?

iffy.jpg.ba9d9ffbd9828c5ecdafc7bcf445385d.jpg

I question its canonicity. :huh:

I’m fairly certain that the inevitable HWS will come with a white shield so not to scratch the precious polka dots when attaching the HWS „thing“ to it.

What are the chances that Bandai is going to make this thru their Chogokin line like the RX-78F00? I know I don't like that Long Range Fin Funnel, but if this is the only way of having a Chogokin/Metal Build-esque Nu-Gundam, would you guys get it too sans the rainbow-colored Amuro insignia and bluer blue/grey parts from the original scheme?

FF06.jpg.f60dc03221c8e856076c712a65c34b31.jpg

5 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Im actually thinking of selling off all my metal builds.

if anyone needs an MB let me know! I might have it. 

You're thinning the herd now? I'm going to do the same on some figures once I'm not too busy juggling between stuff. :rolleyes: