1 hour ago, SMSVF25 said:

Does anyone think the EVAs will be coming to the P-Bandai US store? They dropped 02 there not too long ago. Wonder if they'll do it again. 

probably not since its a regular release.    the 02 on there last time was a TWE item.   For regulars release you should see them at stores like Amazon, bigbadtoystore, etc

20 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Unit 0 is up for $300 at USAGundamStore, in case anyone still needed it.

https://www.usagundamstore.com/collections/new/products/bandai-metal-build-evangelion-eva-00-figure

Thank you very much @Sanity is Optional - I overslept and missed out on the madness overnight....and of course, everyone is sold out. LunaPark has it, but at a hefty premium- So, used my 10% off at USAGundamStore and got me one coming. 

16 minutes ago, HayateAltoHunter said:

Thank you very much @Sanity is Optional - I overslept and missed out on the madness overnight....and of course, everyone is sold out. LunaPark has it, but at a hefty premium- So, used my 10% off at USAGundamStore and got me one coming. 

No problem, had the same issue last night.

Fortunately my web-listener spotted it showing up at USAGS.

3 hours ago, 68whiskey said:

Providence is UGGGGG LEEEEEE

which is good so I can skip that pre order 

Overall I like it, I hope he has that purple hue in the gray I can see in the video once it comes out.

I think he will look even better once it has all its markings.

I‘m not sure about the bare metal of the chest pipes and the color choices for the chest vents. It is just too much metal color in one area.

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

I really have big issue with that MG-style polka dot shield. Wish Bandai will also make a HWS Option Part set to cover most of the shield.

mg_hinu_hws_N2267183001008_001.jpg.f3587d785690424a4ea7c4c4ef307fac.jpg

Same opinion. Why do they have to paint it polka dot instead of leaving it white or painting it to match the original color scheme

61nVBW+QB6L._AC_SX425_.jpg

Edited by recon

1 hour ago, HayateAltoHunter said:

Agree there @no3Ljm. If i was a betting man, i’d wager that a HWS is absolutely coming. That polka dot detail actually came with the MG HWS as a decal set. Plus, since it is rather hideous (IMO), Bandai is banking on people wanting to cover it….

Im hoping the polka dots for the shield is just a add on decal set like those featured in the MG Ver Ka HWS expansion set but it could also be that bandai will release a HWS add on set for this HI Nu

gundamkitscollectionSS011.jpg

11 minutes ago, recon said:

Same opinion. Why do they have to paint it polka dot instead of leaving it white or painting it to match the original color scheme

technically the dot camo is the original scheme since it's what was used in the book illustrations of the Hi-Nu

METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 沙薩比

作為KAITAI-SHOU-KI推出的第二個機體,《逆襲的夏亞》裡的沙薩比登場。追求壓倒性的高品質,連細節都講究的造型。

由於我們是在做出外觀後才製作內部構造,所以經歷了不少嘗試錯誤。此外,我們也為了改善細節和規格而忙得暈頭轉向,希望大家可以好好期待最後的成品。

Google Translate:

METAL STRUCTURE Disintegrator Sazabi

As the second unit launched by KAITAI-SHOU-KI, Sazabi in "Char's Counterattack" appears. The pursuit of overwhelming high quality, even the details of the shape.

Since we made the internal structure after making the appearance, we experienced a lot of trial and error. In addition, we are too busy to improve the details and specifications, and hope that everyone can look forward to the final product.

sazabi_rst009.jpg.ab27af6f144bafeeab49ba565fee6457.jpg

sazabi_rst010.jpg.910cb7d6f9e6a7a0afbc26c47e144960.jpg

sazabi_rst011.jpg.00204da3cc71bc5e5901f7a900ce5805.jpg

sazabi_rst012.jpg.5e8e217b6132367547a17d3f77fedbea.jpg

10 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

No problem, had the same issue last night.

Fortunately my web-listener spotted it showing up at USAGS.

Dang all sold out already! I missed out again. Any chance you could still keep the web-listener on for those that still haven't gotten the MB EVA-00? Thanks!

12 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

Nice! I'm glad I waited for this to show up stateside. Have a pretty long PO queue with BBTS at this point lol. They're great except for web exclusives. 

33 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

Thanks broski , i wasnt going to grab an eva due to short funds but the $28 deposit at BBTS was a life saver. 

19 minutes ago, leeboo1211 said:

Nice! I'm glad I waited for this to show up stateside. Have a pretty long PO queue with BBTS at this point lol. They're great except for web exclusives. 

Thats the thing with BBTS , patience. Ive gotten a few things from them previously and while they deliver a good product , they are usually a couple months behind the release date similar to P Bandai. They are a usually a good option as long as they dont gouge like they are doing with GFFMC Wing 

15 minutes ago, 68whiskey said:

Thats the thing with BBTS , patience. Ive gotten a few things from them previously and while they deliver a good product , they are usually a couple months behind the release date similar to P Bandai. They are a usually a good option as long as they dont gouge like they are doing with GFFMC Wing 

With the ship backup off CA it's going to be longer now. I've got a ton of BBTS orders that are REALLY late. I'm not stressing. It is what it is.

1 hour ago, weiser21 said:

Thanks for sharing! I was able to pre-order through EE. What's everyone take on the weapons set? The weapons set looks like everything that came with EVA-01 right? It would be cool to dual wield but not entirely sure if it's worth the asking price. 

3 hours ago, tjdetweiler said:

Providence looks like a monster - auto PO for sure.

I guess if the polka shield is final - we just have to deal with it (I hate it) I have never hated something on the MB line before this was the first for me.

Yeah I was looking forward to Hi- nu... But am pretty disappointed with the sculpt. It's very conservative and the legs just don't seem right. Let's see if they show more gimmicks before release to change my mind. They may do a heavy armor pack?