I'm loving how crazy EVA-00 looks, I want it so much. and DEATHSCYTHE!!! my dreams come true.

[edit]

oh damn, and weapon accesory pack for the evas. I've been considering buying an eva 01 just to put the weapons on my 02, but this works too. (I feel like I should get eva 01 anyways).

Edited by anime52k8

Sweet Christmas!!! Bandai Slow Down!!! So many amazing reveals in so little time... my wallet... breathe wallet, breathe damn it!

So I am in for:

GFFMC: Wing Gundam, Deathscythe, Shin's Zaku, and Johnny's Zaku.

Metal Build: Hi-v Gundam (no brainer), Strike Noir, Providence Gundam, X-0 Full Cloth, Gurren SEITEN, EVA 0 (looks amazing, worth the wait), and EVA weapon packs

Metal Robot Spirits: Re-GZ Custom, Hrududu

Robot Spirits: Gouf Custom, Anchor Gundam, Phantom Gundam V2, EVA Mark 06, EVA 02 beta, EVA 08 alpha

That will be all my monies. 

I think I'm alone in this but I find the light blue on Unit 0 horrible. Why did they add this color, is it a reference to something I'm missing? I went from super hyped to just buy to complete the team. Even if they added all this blue they could've spared the damn chin. Sorry rant over. 

Metal Structure Sazabi!!! I'm so in!!!:yahoo:

I hope they re-pop the NS NU too. I'd get one of those too. Man, people who paid way over retail for theirs would be bummed.

The MB NU looks cool.

The EVA-00 just doesn't look right to me.

All of the non cannon weapons and crap for the EVA's do nothing for me......

I'm still planning on getting one. But the shield. :bad:

1049413384_ScreenShot2021-11-19at8_47_35AM.png.db02af5511e92015c8c06820ef0e1c9b.png

Another thing I always wonder is that why they make the top of the head sensor area taller in Metal Build designs. I've always like the original profile head of Hi-Nu and Strike Freedom. :unknw:

11 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Nice! :good: 

Can I request for a length measurement of the effect parts if that's ok? Thanks!

So you’re asking me for a “length measurement” of my “effect parts”??? I didn’t know this was that kind of forum lol.

the video posted here a couple pages back has the small saber effects at 7 inches and large saber between 12-13in . I haven’t opened it yet because I’m running errands but will confirm it later tonight.

2 minutes ago, 68whiskey said:

So you’re asking me for a “length measurement” of my “effect parts”??? I didn’t know this was that kind of forum lol.

the video posted here a couple pages back has the small saber effects at 7 inches and large saber between 12-13in . I haven’t opened it yet because I’m running errands but will confirm it later tonight.

First of all, never did I say 'your', hence your 'my' sentence. Hahaha! :lol:

I didn't know the sizes were already posted. Got so busy with these new stuff. But if you can confirm it when you can, that would be awesome. ;) :good: 

3 hours ago, CF18 said:

Made a comparison pic.  The Metal Build have the largest number of changes.

hinu-all.jpg

The more I look at this he more I dislike the MB. the proportions are all off, especially the legs. The feet are just flat out too small and I want the giant cavernous jet intake calves of the MG.

9 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

The more I look at this he more I dislike the MB. the proportions are all off, especially the legs. The feet are just flat out too small and I want the giant cavernous jet intake calves of the MG.

I agree. I think it's an angular-refine-MB-take on Izubuchi's 2007 MG Hi-Nu design.

AC_SL1292_.jpg.413956decc377669b904630070395958.jpg

1 hour ago, anime52k8 said:

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

I agree. I think it's an angular-refine-MB-take on Izubuchi's 2007 MG Hi-Nu design.

Count me in the group of disappointed, I have been studying the images closer and those lower legs and feet just do not flow and look undersized compared with the rest of robot.

Unfortunate, but money saved I guess.

Ok here are the measurements of the effect parts included with the Full Particle Raiser.

in my household we don’t use Communist Meters , we measure with a system befitting back to back World War Champs.

Here are measurements in Inches instead of CM 

417B6F76-6FE9-420B-831D-233CDC27A632.jpeg

5663502F-8E58-45F1-B09E-A5DE319A638D.jpeg

• no3Ljm changed the title to Gundam METAL & Chogokin Line (MBuild/MStructure/GFFMComposite/MRDamashii)