4 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Apparently EVA stuff sells.:unknw:

I think Eva 01 stuff sells. Eva 02 sales were a bust from what I’ve seen on forums. I’m hoping this Eva re release comes with the “Arming Tree” because that would be sweet.

so if I’m seeing this event right I have the following scheduled ( because I need to get my wallet ready)

-some MN Crossbone

-Gundam Wing OG GFFMC

-supposedly Red Dragon Astray with Cavelwtch backpack

- MB Eva 01 & 2 re release 

did I forget something ?

They will also show EVA 00 Metal Build. Looking forward to that. I don't see why they keep re-releasing EVA 01 and 02. I know both sell well but the EVA mold is the same for any given unit. So just give us the different units with some re-releases or special colors in between. 

6 minutes ago, FattyMoBookyButt said:

Are we sure they are doing a re-release? I kind of interpreted the 2 images as "Here's what we've released so far...and now we're going to release 00."

No clue. I just copy/paste what they posted.

On 11/16/2021 at 8:58 AM, no3Ljm said:

11/19(金)開幕の『TAMASHII NATION ONLINE 2021』では、「METAL BUILD エヴァンゲリオン零号機」をはじめ、初公開となるエヴァ フィギュアが多数出展!
<METAL BUILD エヴァ ンゲリオン 汎用ヒト型決戦兵器武装シミュレーター>も稼働予定!

At "TAMASHII NATION ONLINE 2021" which opens on 11/19 (Friday), many Eva figures will be exhibited for the first time, including "METAL BUILD Evangelion No. 0"!
<METAL BUILD Evangelion General-Purpose Humanoid Battle Weapon Armed Simulator> will also be in operation!

mb005.jpg.f7daf942d01b978f65604dc10b5f1d10.jpg

mb006.jpg.833ba442eb7ffbaae8418f857849cee3.jpg

People are speculating at this point. We're going to find out the whole thing in a couple of days.

image.gif.486a9fff16b75ac434601806c10ce5dc.gif

2 hours ago, FattyMoBookyButt said:

Are we sure they are doing a re-release? I kind of interpreted the 2 images as "Here's what we've released so far...and now we're going to release 00."

Don’t ever underestimate Bandais ability to milk the s*** out of something. The Eva models featured the “Arming Tree” and “Progressive Weapons” . Pretty sure they are going to polish the turd again and re release something other than Eva 0 

in the event I’m wrong Sqidd will send you 50 XLM to your crypto wallet.

3 hours ago, sqidd said:

IDK why the MB EVA stuff sells at all really. There are better option for a little less (ThreeZero/ DYNACTION) or a little more (RAH) money. In my opinion of course.

Nostalgia factor. Especially since Eva hit Netflix , all the weebs are trying to re live the childhood nostalgia. They buy the MB Evas, realize they are a waste of money and then re sell them. Especially that Eva 2 , there’s always one for sale cheap.

I also say this as an owner of both MB Eva 01 version and the first MB Eva 2 

1 hour ago, 68whiskey said:

Nostalgia factor. Especially since Eva hit Netflix , all the weebs are trying to re live the childhood nostalgia. They buy the MB Evas, realize they are a waste of money and then re sell them. Especially that Eva 2 , there’s always one for sale cheap.

I also say this as an owner of both MB Eva 01 version and the first MB Eva 2 

I felt the same way about mine. I had both the MB's.......and sold them. If you're going "small" the ThreeZero stuff is way better. If you're going big there is RAH and Dynaction .

22 minutes ago, 68whiskey said:

I already payed for mine from @LUNA PARK. I hope they can deliver.