Well, milking a very expensive mold is logical from a business standpoint. I forgot who in this thread explained the very tedious process of setting up a factory to produce molds for a complicated toy like Metal Builds. And the factory set up is paid for by the manufacturer for only a set period of time. So yeah, Bandai will milk the mold. 😄

Apart from the Crossbones, any U.C. era Metal Build would be most welcome. I'd really like to see what Bandai's Metal Build division will do with transforming Gundams. The Metal Robot Damashii Zeta Ka Ver. is the best iteration of that MS so far. I'd like to see it and the Double Zeta in the MB format.

I am good Bandai doing the X-0 Full Cloth. I was honestly wondering if they were going to make an X-0 now or wait a few years. I guess this means we will also get a MB Ghost and Phantom Gundam at some point. 

Edited by General Rasp
Read the listing

5 hours ago, brouken said:

Well, milking a very expensive mold is logical from a business standpoint. I forgot who in this thread explained the very tedious process of setting up a factory to produce molds for a complicated toy like Metal Builds. And the factory set up is paid for by the manufacturer for only a set period of time. So yeah, Bandai will milk the mold. 😄

Apart from the Crossbones, any U.C. era Metal Build would be most welcome. I'd really like to see what Bandai's Metal Build division will do with transforming Gundams. The Metal Robot Damashii Zeta Ka Ver. is the best iteration of that MS so far. I'd like to see it and the Double Zeta in the MB format.

Molds are a MASSIVE investment.

21 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Another silhouette image:

89221DDA-25DC-4867-A657-24E845EC54CC.png.4ed8575478380baa432017e314bac482.png

I mean , I want to act surprised but Bandai is about to milk the F out the Crossbone molds by the looks of things. Question is are they dropping another Full Cloth or an accessory kit for a different crossbone

3 hours ago, 68whiskey said:

I mean , I want to act surprised but Bandai is about to milk the F out the Crossbone molds by the looks of things. Question is are they dropping another Full Cloth or an accessory kit for a different crossbone

It's being heavily hinted online that it's going to be X-0 Full Cloth. I'm honestly not super familiar with all of Crossbone MS so I'm only going to post the differences from the HG kits to see if an 'accessory/optional' parts for previous MB Full Cloth is doable and convert it to X-0.

This is the previous MB X-1 Full Cloth release:

item_0000013442_7AGopKMH_05.jpg.7e0b1fef464d535a4c1abe4e5d284417.jpg

item_0000013442_7AGopKMH_06.jpg.8d66f4de03b34e0644a8842bd58e46d5.jpg

item_0000013442_7AGopKMH_11.jpg.35ba4d3b884a8239a39a02d50f1dd81a.jpg

The HGUC Crossbone X-1 Full Cloth:

N2520820001001_002.jpg.9cef94947fafee8834d9fd131d56f29d.jpgN2520820001001_003.jpg.3641fde695a68446ff85ed1cf3600cfc.jpg

The HGUC Crossbone X-0 Full Cloth:

N2553860001001_002.jpg.75157a54d91ea7941c67e6b7e3b9b676.jpg

There's some subtle design differences on the head. But the obvious difference is the color. So there's a big chance that it's going to be a full figure release.

15 hours ago, F360 said:

I guess I will not be tempted to preoder this one then.  already got 3 different ones of the Crossbones gundam.  ;).   Too bad it's not a F90..

I would love to see a MB F90 to go with the MB Full Cloth Crossbone. I would be surprised if we don't see an F90 at some point. 

13 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

I would love to see a MB F90 to go with the MB Full Cloth Crossbone. I would be surprised if we don't see an F90 at some point. 

If F90 gets made, I wonder how much people are willing to collect and to spend on all of its alphabet 'Mission Packs' if Bandai get those made as well? ;)

2 hours ago, General Rasp said:

Bandai took a long time for them to do a MasterGrade of the F90.. so I guess its somewhere in their MB "to make" Queue list...but Exia s kept cutting in line :lol:  

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

If F90 gets made, I wonder how much people are willing to collect and to spend on all of its alphabet 'Mission Packs' if Bandai get those made as well? ;)

yeah.. all those mission packs.....grandpa strike gundam :lol:.   They can do it like their old kit the first F90 would come with 3 packs combo.. and then the F90LII?  red one with long gun?  And then random release of the mission packs down the alphabet.  

5 minutes ago, F360 said:

Bandai took a long time for them to do a MasterGrade of the F90.. so I guess its somewhere in their MB "to make" Queue list...but Exia s kept cutting in line :lol:  

Besides Exia, you have to add Crossbone and Astray too on who's getting prioritized. :lol: 

5 minutes ago, F360 said:

yeah.. all those mission packs.....grandpa strike gundam :lol:.   They can do it like their old kit the first F90 would come with 3 packs combo.. and then the F90LII?  red one with long gun?  And then random release of the mission packs down the alphabet.  

Good thing I wasn't even a fan of F90/F91 series. :rolleyes:

26 minutes ago, F360 said:

For sure Exia remolds are the problem :lol:

It would be so cool to see a MB F90 with Jupiter equipment to go with the Full Cloth. I can't see them doing the A to Z packs for the Metal Build line.  

Now, now, however, I don't mind if Bandai will starts making the 'AoZ' mechas in MB form as long that it's not too over 'MB-stylish'. :wub: 

I'm pretty sure I will need bigger room for those and probably sell stuff too. :rolleyes:

Edited by no3Ljm

7 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Now, now, however, I don't mind if Bandai will starts making the 'AoZ' mechas in MB form as long that it's not too over 'MB-stylish'. :wub: 

I'm pretty sure I will need bigger room for those and probably sell stuff too. :rolleyes:

AoZ mecha in the MB line would be awesome to see. And I would have to make a ton more space also.

16 minutes ago, sqidd said:

What is AoZ?

Advance of Z (Zeta). It's a photo-novel that was original published in Dengeki Hobby Magazine. A side-story from Zeta Gundam timeline. And it's where Hazel Gundam and the rest came from.

6 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

I love me some Epyon, but I would need zero to go with it. And I'd prefer metal composite. 

Yeah being released in the „wrong“ line gives me a good excuse not to buy it. :p

1 hour ago, F360 said:

looks like HLJ have more stock of Metal Robot Wing gundam Zero.. it should math nicely with the upcoming Metal Robot Gundam Epyon.

https://www.hlj.com/metal-robot-damashii-side-ms-wing-gundam-zero-bans61446

Already POed with BBTS with a non refundable deposit. :sad:

2 hours ago, SuperHobo said:

If they tightened up the joints on that release, I might pick it up to go with the Vidar I got. 

You could always use Kiki Loose Joints on it, that stuff works great!