41 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

what is this? new weapons never seen on the show... What's next? Providence backpack for the Aile Strike and Blue Astray ^_^

I think it was featured in the SEED Astray side stories used by Astray Blue Frame.

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

Is there anyone on here that has all of the MB's? Is that even possible?:D

I'm pretty close if you don't count all the recolors/repackaging... I gave up on that long time ago. Also not counting the Mazinger MBs, no interest in those. I do have all the FMP and Evangelion releases tho. I think thus far the only one I don't have is the Strike Ootori which is yet to be released and the Astrea High Maneuver pack which is way overpriced for what it is, particularly since I already have 2 Avalung OP sets. Everything else I have at least one version/combo of, sometimes two or more (looking at you Strike). 

On 10/4/2021 at 11:10 PM, carlsylar said:

Pb USA hasn't ship their crossbone x3 yet?

P Bandai & Big Bad Toy STore are notoriously slow when it comes to shipping. 

Also how do I go about getting notification emails?I have my alerts turned on but they arent showing up?

Edited by 68whiskey

56 minutes ago, 68whiskey said:

Also how do I go about getting notification emails?I have my alerts turned on but they arent showing up?

Did you check your Spam folder? Maybe it's not going straight to your Inbox.

1 hour ago, 68whiskey said:

P Bandai & Big Bad Toy STore are notoriously slow when it comes to shipping. 

It just happens.. I am not getting any notification emails recently.

On 10/7/2021 at 2:51 AM, sqidd said:

Is there anyone on here that has all of the MB's? Is that even possible?:D

Let’s see. I don’t collect the Mazinger and FMP Metal Build toys and I’m missing:

• The original 00 Seven Sword and 0 Raiser
  • Trans-Am 00 Raiser
  • Trans-Am Exia
  • Freedom Prisma Coating
  • Avalanche Exia Weapons Plus Pack
  • Destiny Gundam Full Package
  • Destiny Gundam Soul Red
  • Soul Blue Wings of Light Set

Oh boy, I have a bunch of stuff to buy…

Edited by Scyla

6 hours ago, carlsylar said:

I am missing

Trans-Am OO Raiser

Special coating freedom

Raiser Jet

OO Raiser 

These rest are all in my collection.

6 hours ago, leeboo1211 said:

I'm pretty close if you don't count all the recolors/repackaging... I gave up on that long time ago. Also not counting the Mazinger MBs, no interest in those. I do have all the FMP and Evangelion releases tho. I think thus far the only one I don't have is the Strike Ootori which is yet to be released and the Astrea High Maneuver pack which is way overpriced for what it is, particularly since I already have 2 Avalung OP sets. Everything else I have at least one version/combo of, sometimes two or more (looking at you Strike). 

Do you guys have them all displayed? What's that look like?

13 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Did you check your Spam folder? Maybe it's not going straight to your Inbox.

Yes I checked , then I checked my notification settings also. Not sure why they stopped.

12 hours ago, carlsylar said:

It just happens.. I am not getting any notification emails recently.

Glad im not alone. 

9 hours ago, sqidd said:

Do you guys have them all displayed? What's that look like?

Im using an Ikea Regissor Glass door cabinet. If I use the stands I get it about 1/3 full , if I dont use stands I can get half of the collection in there. If i wanted to display everything properly I would need 3 . They are front heavy and need to be drilled into the wall to avoid tipping , so Ive been hesitant to get the other 2. 

My collection is missing 

-Original 00 Raiser trans am
-Exia Avalanche (just didnt care for it)
-Gerbera powered arms set. 
-White Astraea test maneuver parts

In terms of KO I have
-Metal Club Kashatriya with funnel effects 
-Inactive Strike Freedom & Inactive Destiny
- Strike Freedom "Soul Blue"
- Strike GTX 
-Teal Strike Freedom
- Trans Am Raiser
- Raiser Plane with sword pack  and more
-Metal Club Sinanju 1/100 & Sazabi 1/72

As you can see this repressed childhood obsession becomes a problem when you grow up and get a good job and an adult bank account. This all could have been prevented had my parents just bought me the gundam stuff I wanted instead of forcing that lame Star Wars crap on me lol

Edited by 68whiskey

12 hours ago, Scyla said:

Let’s see. I don’t collect the Mazinger and FMP Metal Build toys and I’m missing:

• The original 00 Seven Sword and 0 Raiser
  • Trans-Am 00 Raiser
  • Trans-Am Exia
  • Freedom Prisma Coating
  • Avalanche Exia Weapons Plus Pack
  • Destiny Gundam Full Package
  • Destiny Gundam Soul Red
  • Soul Blue Wings of Light Set

Oh boy, I have a bunch of stuff to buy…

The Trans Am exia is a waste of money. Its got such weak joints. Ive seen a pissed drunk Lindsey Lohan do a better job of standing up 

3 hours ago, 68whiskey said:

As you can see this repressed childhood obsession becomes a problem when you grow up and get a good job and an adult bank account. This all could have been prevented had my parents just bought me the gundam stuff I wanted instead of forcing that lame Star Wars crap on me lol

:lol::rofl::D:p:yahoo:

4 hours ago, 68whiskey said:

Im sure your parent will say they did a excellent job, it's this Obsession that motivates you to find a good Job so that you can buy the toys that you really want now. :lol: