Every once in awhile Bandai surprises me in a good way, this is one of those times. I love the Advance of Zeta designs and it is amazing to see them in an action figure format, not just model kits. The Hazel looks great and I am personally looking forward to the Titan color repaint with the Advanced Hazel. And they already teased a Hrududu add-on. I will take any and all AOZ designs they can do as metal robot spirits. Hoping for a MRS Woundwort is wishful thinking but would be awesome to see. 

4 hours ago, General Rasp said:

Yep, or at least close to. They are very close to a Metal Build in quality but at a smaller scale.

Am I deciphering this correctly. The Metal Robot Spirit line is quite a bit nicer than the The Robot Spirit line? Man, that's confusing. Especially if you're searching the secondary market.

5 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Am I deciphering this correctly. The Metal Robot Spirit line is quite a bit nicer than the The Robot Spirit line? Man, that's confusing. Especially if you're searching the secondary market.

Correct. Think of Robot Spirits as Bandai standard quality action figures. All plastic, great articulation, and some tampo markings/paint apps. The next step would be Robot Spirits ver Ka, same thing as Robot Spirits but a lot more paints apps, tampos, and possibly more sculpted detail. The Ver Ka. figures are also released less frequently. Maybe four to five a year and only for (mostly) main mobile suits. 

Then you get into the Metal Robot Spirits. Same scale as the Robot Spirits but they have a metal skeleton, similar to Metal Builds. In my opinion the quality overall also get better. The plastic, paint, and details are noticeable better when compared to the regular Robot Spirits. The numbers of tampos go way up, like you can get tiny red warning signs on vents to larger factions symbols on the shoulders. Bandai also packs a lot more accessories with the MRS releases. The only negative I find is the tolerances can be very tight out of the box. I usually work the joints slowly so I don't stress the metal and end up with a break. 

Hope that helps. I have 90% of the MRS line so if you have questions about a specific suit let me know.

6 hours ago, General Rasp said:

Metal Build Justice up at BBTS for $300.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/178403

Just ordered mine,  not that much of price increase from its original price, I was actually expecting something like 350 bucks from BBTS , glad that I was wrong, also way cheaper the current scalping prices in Japan at the moment.

4 hours ago, General Rasp said:

Correct. Think of Robot Spirits as Bandai standard quality action figures. All plastic, great articulation, and some tampo markings/paint apps. The next step would be Robot Spirits ver Ka, same thing as Robot Spirits but a lot more paints apps, tampos, and possibly more sculpted detail. The Ver Ka. figures are also released less frequently. Maybe four to five a year and only for (mostly) main mobile suits. 

Then you get into the Metal Robot Spirits. Same scale as the Robot Spirits but they have a metal skeleton, similar to Metal Builds. In my opinion the quality overall also get better. The plastic, paint, and details are noticeable better when compared to the regular Robot Spirits. The numbers of tampos go way up, like you can get tiny red warning signs on vents to larger factions symbols on the shoulders. Bandai also packs a lot more accessories with the MRS releases. The only negative I find is the tolerances can be very tight out of the box. I usually work the joints slowly so I don't stress the metal and end up with a break. 

Hope that helps. I have 90% of the MRS line so if you have questions about a specific suit let me know.

I appreciate the reply. I didn't know they were out there. I may actually pick some up. They will probably work really well with how I want to do my Gundam display. My main bots are/will be 1/60 PG's. They're about 14-15" tall. That leaves room (without looking crowded) for some MRS's to hang out in front/between them. MB's are too big for that. 

I was poking around earlier looking for a complete release list. I found THIS (it has some MB's scattered in). Is this all of them? Or, are there more? By any chance have a link to all of them?

Thanks!:hi:

3 minutes ago, sqidd said:

I appreciate the reply. I didn't know they were out there. I may actually pick some up. They will probably work really well with how I want to do my Gundam display. My main bots are/will be 1/60 PG's. They're about 14-15" tall. That leaves room (without looking crowded) for some MRS's to hang out in front/between them. MB's are too big for that. 

I was poking around earlier looking for a complete release list. I found THIS (it has some MB's scattered in). Is this all of them? Or, are there more? By any chance have a link to all of them?

These MSR's are half the size of the Metal builds. Just and FYI

43 minutes ago, Alex GS said:

Just ordered mine,  not that much of price increase from its original price, I was actually expecting something like 350 bucks from BBTS , glad that I was wrong, also way cheaper the current scalping prices in Japan at the moment.

Based on recent past prices, US retail is closer to JP retail without JP consumption tax. Justice seems to be changing that trend as it is $30 or more compared to JP retail sans tax.

23 minutes ago, sqidd said:

here is the list of all the Metal Robot line

https://tamashii.jp/item_brand/metal_robot_tamashii/

3 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

I think so. I personally haven't ordered from them yet but I do get a weekly newsletter (sales spam) from them for some time now.

oh, nice!

3 minutes ago, F360 said:

yeah. it seems like it will hover around it. ..

yeah, i guess i may not have to wait for p-bandai USA and their no padding crush my box shipping. 

2 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

Also, they accept PO with $20 down only so that's nice.

i think i'm going to go for one here and put 20 down. and try another at another site in case as a backup.