20 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I was about to post Luna Park again. Yeah. Looks like they're still accepting orders. And they're legit.

I wouldn't compare Luna Park with NY yet. They posted some replies and video regarding some orders in the Toy section.

Yeah I've seen that and they've got ~$1K of pre-orders from me at the moment so I'm betting on them being able to fulfill orders.

It's just a bit unsettling how long they accept orders and how easy it to get items that are completely unavailable elsewhere especially where that same type of thing happened with N-Y before they went full on scam (thinking the Kairos pre-order specifically where they left orders open weirdly long and then took years to fulfill on some of them).

Probably just me being paranoid after getting burned so bad on my N-Y pre-orders; but I figure if I'm linking people somewhere and I have any concerns about the site I'm endorsing it's only fair to be upfront.

9 minutes ago, recon said:

I've personally never had problems before with a half dozen orders, but have seen reports of them canceling (with a refund) and re-posting the item at a markup. I'd've gone with them but earlier their site wasn't letting me add it to the cart despite looking like it was available.

Edited by Jaustin89

I had the most bizarre experience with HLJ just now, just to pen down my experience :

So I managed to add the MB Justice into my shopping cart and proceeded to checkout. All went well until the confirm payment/order page and the circle of death popped up just as I click confirm order/payment. What happened next, I was brought back to the shopping cart page with MB justice still in the cart, and again I tried to check out the item, but this time a notification came about at the confirm payment/order page indicating that PO is closed and I couldn't complete my order.

However moments ago i received an (delayed) Order Acknowledgement and Confirmation from HLJ, indicating that I did secure one.

So I guess all is good.

7 hours ago, Jaustin89 said:

I've personally never had problems before with a half dozen orders, but have seen reports of them canceling (with a refund) and re-posting the item at a markup. I'd've gone with them but earlier their site wasn't letting me add it to the cart despite looking like it was available.

I have ordered most of my metal builds from Nin Nin and have had only one issue. That issue was more related to the shippers that the company. Overall I have had a good experience with them since 2018 

9 hours ago, gulan said:

did amazon jp list theirs or is it all the scalpers?

it's all scalpers when I was able to view the item page in AJ. I think AJ did offer their own, however, it's possible that there could be a delay making it available for international customer thus the locals would definitely buy it all up before it becomes available to us.

2 hours ago, F360 said:

This mofo sold out very quickly.   I was having some internet issue and was pretty busy lately so was only able to go in and out..   scored 1 from HLJ. B))

I

nice!!! Yes! It did sold out so quickly!!!!! Good to hear that you were able to get one.

Daammmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! I preordered a Metal Structure Sazabi from them!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaah! I hope they deliver, I did ask alot of people who dealt w/ lunapark and they said legit with a bit of a markup but they deliver! I'm so sorry to hear about the fin funnels mate - its a crazy price right now.

They have shipped my GBP armor - hopefully they deliver on the other stuff that I pre ordered

LUNA PARK
Your order has been shipped.
You can see the items that have been sent to you and track your shipment below. Thanks for shopping with us
Edited by tjdetweiler

4 hours ago, crackpot said:

So basically you preordered and paid for something that Bandai itself hasn't announced it will go up for preorder any time soon... 

Yeap I did - took the risk as I needed to order 2x for me and a mate knowing how the NU was really hard to get ( I love my NU Metal Structure) and would love to pair it with the NU.

I did messaged them and replied instantly to advise not to worry and rest assured it will get delivered (I'm saving that in case I need to open a dispute with my bank)

Edited by tjdetweiler

2 hours ago, tjdetweiler said:

Yeap I did - took the risk as I needed to order 2x for me and a mate knowing how the NU was really hard to get ( I love my NU Metal Structure) and would love to pair it with the NU.

I did messaged them and replied instantly to advise not to worry and rest assured it will get delivered (I'm saving that in case I need to open a dispute with my bank)

We do have a direct contract with Bandai to fulfil our customers pre-orders. Do not fret :) 

11 hours ago, weiser21 said:

They also have a good size markup, I rarely see them sell anything at close to MSRP. Also, if your item gets shipped to them in brown shipper box, they will just throw it in a carrier's plastic bag with little padding and ship it to you that way. There wasn't  square corner on my item.

We are improving our shipping for premium items and will have announcements about this on our Youtube soon. 

As we were aware,  all international EMS type shipping was not just delayed but actually stopped for over a year. A product not being shipped is outside of any vendor's control, and Luna Park is no exception. 

@68whiskey can you please reply to Luna Park's private message and verify the preorder was refunded at some point?

Frustrations are running high here, and before we allow any actions, we'd like the two parties to discuss privately the transaction, then we can clear this up.
Thank you!
Shawn (the management)

Wow! I got to say @LUNA PARK stepping up there game after I messaged them about a concern from a member here in our group - and here they are replying to messages! Kudos to you guys and thank you for shipping my GBP-Armor via DHL! I can't wait for that

and also to Admin @Shawn thank you for stepping in! I hope both parties can resolve the issue!

20 hours ago, LUNA PARK said:

We have a direct contract with Bandai to fulfil our client's demand :)

I'm not really questioning your sourcing of stock from Bandai. Bandai has history of making prototypes that take years before they come to retail and other times, they never do. Release date or retail price hasn't been set for the Sazabi. I'm not telling what one should do but the question that comes to my mind is would it be wise to pay for something under those conditions? 

1 hour ago, crackpot said:

I'm not really questioning your sourcing of stock from Bandai. Bandai has history of making prototypes that take years before they come to retail and other times, they never do. Release date or retail price hasn't been set for the Sazabi. I'm not telling what one should do but the question that comes to my mind is would it be wise to pay for something under those conditions? 

I have it from other reliable sources that the Sazabi is getting PO'd this year.

1 hour ago, JakCrow said:

https://showzstore.com/moshow-1-72-metal-build-gat-x105-aile-strike-gundam_p3488.html

This is a re-release with a somewhat updated Aile striker by the looks up of it. I have two of the original release with the sword and launcher packs

We talked a lot about this a few days back. Word is that is not really a Moshow. There is a video review posted a few pages back. Unfortunately looks pretty junky.

On 9/19/2021 at 8:55 AM, crackpot said:

For our loyal customers who know we are good on refunding pre-orders if Bandai doesn't release them, they are comfortable ordering with us, but if you're a new customer and unsure about the release, please wait until after Bandai confirms the release date so that you can feel more comfortable with your experience with us. 

On 9/19/2021 at 8:54 AM, tjdetweiler said:

Wow! I got to say @LUNA PARK stepping up there game after I messaged them about a concern from a member here in our group - and here they are replying to messages! Kudos to you guys and thank you for shipping my GBP-Armor via DHL! I can't wait for that

and also to Admin @Shawn thank you for stepping in! I hope both parties can resolve the issue!

Thank you for your compliments~

7 hours ago, JakCrow said:

https://showzstore.com/moshow-1-72-metal-build-gat-x105-aile-strike-gundam_p3488.html

This is a re-release with a somewhat updated Aile striker by the looks up of it. I have two of the original release with the sword and launcher packs

Third Party. Not official Bandai release goes here: