13 hours ago, Scyla said:

Oh gawd, this looks so good. I have to get one.

Felt the same way and spent plus $400 including shipping.

Not happy about the hit to the wallet, but I am happy to get this into my collection (or will be once it arrives safely 😅). 

9 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

how many trans am risers we have now?

7 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I believe, just 2. The first one was released thru TWE back in 2012.

I was wondering that myself David! Thanks Noel, its kind of hard to keep up with these releases sometimes lol.

-b.

12 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Not happy about the hit to the wallet, but I am happy to get this into my collection (or will be once it arrives safely 😅). 

I was wondering that myself David! Thanks Noel, its kind of hard to keep up with these releases sometimes lol.

-b.

Can you order it already via a proxy service? I though preorders would start on 08/26.

3 minutes ago, Scyla said:

Can you order it already via a proxy service? I though preorders would start on 08/26.

Yep, my first choice - Big in Japan was already sold out yesterday when I looked. Hobby Genki was one of (3) stores I recognized by name that had listings, also sold out.

I'm not sure when either of those listings went live.

-b.

22 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Yep, my first choice - Big in Japan was already sold out yesterday when I looked. Hobby Genki was one of (3) stores I recognized by name that had listings, also sold out.

I'm not sure when either of those listings went live.

-b.

So this is a TWE item? Do you by any chance have a link to the Tamashii site where I can view the page? I can never find those things without a direct link. I keep getting stuck on a US site or something. Thanks!

Oh wait, I think I found it:

https://tamashii.jp/item/13723/

Edited by sqidd

3 minutes ago, sqidd said:

So this is a TWE item? Do you by any chance have a link to the Tamashii site where I can view the page? I can never find those things without a direct link. I keep getting stuck on a US site or something. Thanks!

Not sure if it's exactly TWE, but an event exclusive that will be available online because of COVID. Those that know more about this stuff can probably explain it better than I can.

The same thing happens to me with Tamashii links. I have to click into them twice before I can view the actual pages sometimes.

Here's the overall event page; https://tamashii.jp/special/tamashii_nation/

Here's the page to the Metal Build; https://tamashii.jp/special/tamashii_nation/items/06.html

-b.

12 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Not sure if it's exactly TWE, but an event exclusive that will be available online because of COVID. Those that know more about this stuff can probably explain it better than I can.

The same thing happens to me with Tamashii links. I have to click into them twice before I can view the actual pages sometimes.

Here's the overall event page; https://tamashii.jp/special/tamashii_nation/

Here's the page to the Metal Build; https://tamashii.jp/special/tamashii_nation/items/06.html

-b.

I was guessing since you had to get it through a proxy that it was TWE? Or is this a different flavor TWE? Anyone?

14 minutes ago, sqidd said:

I was guessing since you had to get it through a proxy that it was TWE? Or is this a different flavor TWE? Anyone?

So I'm not that adept at using specialized proxies like others are (I know it's not rocket science, I'm just too lazy to deal with much besides "click and order"). I typically just order from the sites that have listings up for the stuff that I want, or I wait until after release and stalk the usual sites like Mandarake.

-b.

3 hours ago, sqidd said:

As per Google Translate on some of the texts from the Trans-Am Riser item page:

00 Riser Trans-Am is an exclusive item for the said upcoming event.

- It's a pre-sale for Club Tamashii Members from the 8/17-8/19.
- 2nd sale is on 8/26
- 3rd sale is on 9/2
- Post sale 11/19
- Post sale method thru lottery

* Cannot be viewed by anyone other than the Ocean, Flame, and Aurora Stages.
* Customers who are scheduled to upgrade on August 15th will be able to access from around 16:00 on August 16th.

So the upcoming 2021 Tamashii Nation is going to be an online event. Probably like last year's.

This time around we found out that Club Tamashii Members are broken into 3 groups: Ocean, Flame, Aurora. (I guess this is depends on who purchases more?)

Since some of the shop offered this today as Kanedas Bike pointed out, we're assuming that some of these shops are Club Tamashii members. First pre-sale were only offered to the Club Tamashii Members. However, we're not sure how many members are there for each stores because Tamashii mentioned that "multiple purchases by the same person, purchases made using fraudulent accounts using false information of a third party, unauthorized access to the website, etc. will be voided. In addition, it may suspend further transactions or cancel your membership registration."

For the 2nd sale onwards, it's not clear yet if this is still Club Tamashii Members or thru their P-Bandai (TWE) store. Since these items are still not listed on their P-Bandai site. But they are clear that 'post sale', it will become a lottery type which they already did some from their previous events.

5 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

-b.

You're welcome B. Forgot to mention that the 2012 release didn't have the effect parts for the GN Sword II and III.

19 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

As per Google Translate on some of the texts from the Trans-Am Riser item page:

00 Riser Trans-Am is an exclusive item for the said upcoming event.

- It's a pre-sale for Club Tamashii Members from the 8/17-8/19.
- 2nd sale is on 8/26
- 3rd sale is on 9/2
- Post sale 11/19
- Post sale method thru lottery

* Cannot be viewed by anyone other than the Ocean, Flame, and Aurora Stages.
* Customers who are scheduled to upgrade on August 15th will be able to access from around 16:00 on August 16th.

So the upcoming 2021 Tamashii Nation is going to be an online event. Probably like last year's.

This time around we found out that Club Tamashii Members are broken into 3 groups: Ocean, Flame, Aurora. (I guess this is depends on who purchases more?)

Since some of the shop offered this today as Kanedas Bike pointed out, we're assuming that some of these shops are Club Tamashii members. First pre-sale were only offered to the Club Tamashii Members. However, we're not sure how many members are there for each stores because Tamashii mentioned that "multiple purchases by the same person, purchases made using fraudulent accounts using false information of a third party, unauthorized access to the website, etc. will be voided. In addition, it may suspend further transactions or cancel your membership registration."

For the 2nd sale onwards, it's not clear yet if this is still Club Tamashii Members or thru their P-Bandai (TWE) store. Since these items are still not listed on their P-Bandai site. But they are clear that 'post sale', it will become a lottery type which they already did some from their previous events.

Actually there are 6 groups,white sky forest ocean flame aurora, only top 3 gets priority benefits. And yes you buy more you enter the next level. They do provide coupon for all member levels except white.

Aurora has 5 10000yen coupon

Flame has 3

Ocean has 1

I am at ocean level so I have already secured mine 

People are not aurora flame ocean their chance would be aug 26, make sure to enter the battle at 12:00 Japan time for this round they have enough quantity in stock don’t try the Sept 2 round.

lottery requires Japan local credit card so none of our business but at that time other PB websites like PBUS will open pre-order 

3A7BB8F9-3695-4EC8-9139-70DA10C1359C.png

Edited by carlsylar

3 hours ago, carlsylar said:

Actually there are 6 groups,white sky forest ocean flame aurora, only top 3 gets priority benefits. And yes you buy more you enter the next level. They do provide coupon for all member levels except white.

Flame has 3

Ocean has 1

People are not aurora flame ocean their chance would be aug 26, make sure to enter the battle at 12:00 Japan time for this round they have enough quantity in stock don’t try the Sept 2 round.

lottery requires Japan local credit card so none of our business but at that time other PB websites like PBUS will open pre-order 

3A7BB8F9-3695-4EC8-9139-70DA10C1359C.png

How much stuff do you have to buy to move up the levels?

On 8/17/2021 at 1:10 AM, no3Ljm said:

I believe, just 2. The first one was released thru TWE back in 2012.

On 8/17/2021 at 8:13 AM, Kanedas Bike said:

-b.

thanks guys, 

i was tempted to get it but think i might hold off and save my budget. 

13 hours ago, carlsylar said:

Flame has 3

Ocean has 1

Thanks @carlsylar for the additional info. By the way, great Barbatos photos. :good:

5 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

thanks guys, 

i was tempted to get it but think i might hold off and save my budget. 

Save it for Justice. ;)

6 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Seriously, how do you display that?

With a clear support arm and a whole shelf. I can't think a pose that won't take a shelf. Unless you have the effect behind other figures but then that defeats the point of the effect. 

3 hours ago, General Rasp said:

With a clear support arm and a whole shelf. I can't think a pose that won't take a shelf. Unless you have the effect behind other figures but then that defeats the point of the effect. 

Yeah, that is what I was getting at. That's like 7-8 figures worth of space!:lol:

5 hours ago, sqidd said:

Seriously, how do you display that?

put the sword at the edge opening gap of your display case so it will look like it cut through your glass cover?  :lol:

also this .. MB. lol

item_0000011663_ELBcKdcL_10.jpg.f3c9e1397e1cf1054dcddd0ff73910e8.jpgitem_0000011663_ELBcKdcL_08.jpg.0504d9b866fedf29ad537b79a4606d36.jpg

Where's my blade Bandai!?

30 minutes ago, crackpot said:

Until somebody passes by and accidentally bumps to it and snaps it in half. 😁

:ph34r:..  yeah. it not the safest choice... might get accidentally stabbed too   😣   

ok. maybe tape a red or orange triangle at the tip like those over extended lumber on truck beds.  :D