10 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

I still find it a bit funny that we get upset over a color swap and head change on anything else other than transformers or Macross. Everything else is a money grab!! 

With Macross, even if they are mostly color swaps with head variations, you're completing the team lineup. Metal Build hasn't even completed any lineup of the main roster and has been all about variants.

40 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

I still find it a bit funny that we get upset over a color swap and head change on anything else other than transformers or Macross. Everything else is a money grab!! 

hey, I also want my color swap and new head Eva-00

5 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

one) evil black repaint Astrea is pretty hot and I kinda want one.

two) giving it Dyames weapons is such a cruel tease.

That would be hot. Was funny too because I was just thinking about the same then saw your reply. I told myself don't look up pics of the two for comparison. It'd just make me want them both more, lol.

3 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

AHAHAHAH... lol. Bandai and their bandaid rehashing schemes. XD

31 minutes ago, crackpot said:

With Macross, even if they are mostly color swaps with head variations, you're completing the team lineup. Metal Build hasn't even completed any lineup of the main roster and has been all about variants.

You have a really good point.

4 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

one) evil black repaint Astrea is pretty hot and I kinda want one.

two) giving it Dyames weapons is such a cruel tease.

yeah.. I kinda do to. My mind (and wallet) is saying no, but my body's saying yes!

3 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

Me too and I'll take yellow or blue one. I don't care as long as the accessory is a giant shield or missile. I might even buy a yellow AND blue one.

I’m a sucker for black and purple repaints. This will nicely break up the sea of white that is my Metal Build collection.

I would habe preferred the Dark Matter Exia from Build Fighters though.

12 minutes ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

Or a ballsy KO company that will give it decent articulation.

and make it smaller. and just like, make a Metal build/metal composite Nu instead.

3 hours ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

Or a ballsy KO company that will give it decent articulation.

3 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

and make it smaller. and just like, make a Metal build/metal composite Nu instead.

Would be nice if some company like MoShow would tackle it and make it as 1/72. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

I heard rumor was that Daban was working on a KO MS Nu, but dunno about improving its articulation. Also probably minimal/none/or less diescast than the actual MS Nu.

Daban's doing a complete diecast figures now?

13 minutes ago, eXis10z said:

225709220_4129565943802022_1494270012549004874_n.jpg

My initial reaction was how come the figure is too small for its backpack flight unit? Only to realize he was kneeling on it. :lol: 

16 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Would be nice if some company like MoShow would tackle it and make it as 1/72. :rolleyes:

Daban's doing a complete diecast figures now?

My initial reaction was how come the figure is too small for its backpack flight unit? Only to realize he was kneeling on it. :lol: 

Not a complete figure, but an MS Nu in kit form from what I've heard.

1 hour ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

Not a complete figure, but an MS Nu in kit form from what I've heard.

Thanks. I have't been tracking 3rd Party kits recently. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, davidwhangchoi said:

who dat?^_^

:friends:

14 minutes ago, crackpot said:

Gundam Astray Grape Frame with Strike Surfboard attachment.

:lol: 

13 minutes ago, F360 said:

wow ,that back view is very WIDE;)

Preorder cancelled. :vava: Hahaha! :lol:

Anyways, something to think about.

Metal Robot Damashii.

item_0000013648_l0QkQNeD_10.jpg.b70f3713892767e5a87e2967e0600675.jpg

item_0000013648_l0QkQNeD_08.jpg.3fb61ad5838e98f6e7a7da6b43795c95.jpg

Metal Build. Not sure if it's collapsible like the MRD above.

219712066_10227129710972242_4814231871119147242_n.jpg.a64e4b898ccf8d23113d87a9585e937c.jpg

maybe it's the angle or the lenses that's making it look much wider than it actually is.   But I waited so long for it, I will probably buy it no matter what.  it's not like I will be looking at the back anyways. haha, 😅

I don't think the Metal Build have the option to fold the backpack wing like how it supposed to be. Like what they did on the Strike. They change the fold orientation of the Aile Pack. That would be a bummer though for Justice. I'm going to wait and see how the official photos and info going to be before deciding on getting it. Right now I kind of not feeling it how the backpack looks. :unsure:

6 hours ago, F360 said:

wow ,that back view is very WIDE;)

Heh, I never liked the idea of backpack/base jabbers, especially for close combat oriented suits like justice. All the other 2nd?3rd gen Seed suits fly around just fine without. Just seems bulky and would get in the way. I was on the fence about Justice and this may just put it on hold for me. 

The backpack does look very wide compared to the mobile suit but looks good when the justice is riding on it. I have always been a fan of the suit riding on the backpack and will pose it as such for display. I have the freedom so definitely going to get the Justice to have the pair. 

6 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I don't think the Metal Build have the option to fold the backpack wing like how it supposed to be. Like what they did on the Strike. They change the fold orientation of the Aile Pack. That would be a bummer though for Justice. I'm going to wait and see how the official photos and info going to be before deciding on getting it. Right now I kind of not feeling it how the backpack looks. :unsure:

What I find more concerning are the hinges at the tail fins. What is this? A retail Transformer? ^_^

1 hour ago, Scyla said:

What I find more concerning are the hinges at the tail fins. What is this? A retail Transformer? ^_^

Oh geezzz i was so appalled by the wide broad design that i completely missed the fin folding design. XD

Edit:

Im just a little surprised bandai didnt go the extra mile like they usually do with their MBs and make it MB nice. Or maybe just this time they thought making it extra wide and extra detailed made it MB better, lol.

I thought they would've considered making some of the broad flat panels in the middle collaspe, fold or telescope just a bit to make it look a little more ideal. Looking at it currently makes me feel like i was back in middle school with backpack full of textbooks, lol.

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX