Those bastards are releasing a Gundam Wing MS Mode !?!?!? Talk about milking the franchise. They could have picked anything else from the Wing series to reboot but they picked this ?!?!?!  I’m still waiting on a Metal Build or GFFMC Heavy Arms , Death Scythe or Epion …. F*** me right …. It’s cool I’ll just toss into the collection closet 

E4C3A158-7CB9-449F-9EF7-C566E61B4F91.jpeg

714C1DE5-7C18-455B-8754-C730D0A17428.jpeg

Edited by 68whiskey

2 hours ago, 68whiskey said:

Those bastards are releasing a Gundam Wing MS Mode !?!?!? Talk about milking the franchise. They could have picked anything else from the Wing series to reboot but they picked this ?!?!?!  I’m still waiting on a Metal Build or GFFMC Heavy Arms , Death Scythe or Epion …. F*** me right …. It’s cool I’ll just toss into the collection closet 

yeah, ver Ka wing gundam for the metal composite line,,, .. I guess it does fit the line but I was hoping for some other gundam too.   

but I'm will still buy it first and plan later.

by the way looks like METAL BUILD Dynames repair 3 is out.

6 hours ago, 68whiskey said:

I used to do that too, until it became too obvious. Now I keep them way up and mostly out of sight so it's harder to tell if they multiply =P

20210721_190901.jpg

20210721_190856.jpg

4 hours ago, leeboo1211 said:

I used to do that too, until it became too obvious. Now I keep them way up and mostly out of sight so it's harder to tell if they multiply =P

20210721_190901.jpg

20210721_190856.jpg

I just moved into a new house and am still in the process of setting up the man cave. I dont have a wide closet in that room , narrow as seen. It was a matter of getting everything out of storage and into the closet. I also have 2 Dynames on pre order waiting to take up more space lol and maybe  a Metal Club Kshatriya Funnel kit . My collection is probably just as bad ( if not worse) than that Carslayr guy. I also have the KO Inactive Strike & Destiny in there somewhere and a Green Metal Club Strike 

Edited by 68whiskey

Dynames R3 looks pretty nice, but it goes in the category of "I don't mind owning this, but not at this price and I want your greener more sniper looking brother" and while were at it give me that MB Virtue the took these weapons from. Come on Bandai make the damn team for 00 suits. 

9 minutes ago, General Rasp said:

Is this Bandai telling us they have finally done all of the Exia variants? Is this suit even in a manga side story?  

Exia w/ GN Arms

Exia w/ GN Arms Repair

Exia w/ GN Arms R2

Exia w/ GN Arms Repair Trans-Am Avalanche Pack

They'll find variants to milk, don't worry.

3 hours ago, General Rasp said:

Up at Bandai US along with the Metal Robot Spirits Bael. The pre-order for Bael opens August 6th. 

https://p-bandai.com/us/item/N2580356001001

https://p-bandai.com/us/item/N2555059001001

So its a P-Bandai...so sad for me

And the preorder for the "new" Strike its this next friday 30?

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Christ.. another Astraea.. I bet they'll come out with exclusive avalanche/weapons pack for this one as well at the same or higher cost than the figure itself.. Anyone know just how many variants of this thing there are?

6 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

I still find it a bit funny that we get upset over a color swap and head change on anything else other than transformers or Macross. Everything else is a money grab!! 

XD

Count taken from: https://gundam.fandom.com/wiki/Metal_Build#Regular
I may have missed some? but did my best to manually count them form the categories...

Seems like they were all p-bandaid.

EDIT OMG missed the first two under regular release, don't know how I f'd that up. I was wondering why I was looking at the list and thought to myself 'wth why'd bandai start with transam as the first release? that dont seem right...' LOL. So it looks like 10 variations so far, not including this 'X' version (11 now):

Regular
2013 Exia repair 3 
2013 Exia repair 2

Exclusive
2014 trans am exia
2014 avalanche exia
2014 avalanche exia (weapon plus pack), included are the option parts which could be purchased separately
2018 10th anniversary edition exia
2018 astrea type-f (gn heavy weapon set), not included(?) Avalung option set
2019 astrea + proto gn high mega launcher
2020 astrea high maneuver test pack
2020 exia repair 4

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX