That's actually one of the ones I'm interest it, grabs my attention an SHF figure will include diecast, I wonder how much that will be. By the way PO pages are up in AmiAmi, also interesting to see that the max purchase limit is to 3 now in all Bandai's PO's, first time I see this for high end figures POs, or maybe there aren't that popular who knows. Usually is always 1 per household , does Bandai open up another manufacturing plant somewhere ? :D  

8 minutes ago, Alex GS said:

That's actually one of the ones I'm interest it, grabs my attention an SHF figure will include diecast, I wonder how much that will be. By the way PO pages are up in AmiAmi, also interesting to see that the max purchase limit is to 3 now in all Bandai's PO's, first time I see this for high end figures POs, or maybe there aren't that popular who knows. Usually is always 1 per household , does Bandai open up another manufacturing plant somewhere ? :D  

You mean, another plant somewhere in China? ;) 

5 minutes ago, Alex GS said:

hehe most probably if they did :).

I'm probably going to pass on the Wing Gundam Zero so good luck to everyone tonight since it's going to be a general store release. :drinks:

Here's some available placeholder link:

Amiami - https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-129082

Nin-Nin-Game - https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/robot-spirits-damashii/49949-metal-robot-spirits-side-ms-mobile-suit-gundam-xxxg-00w0-wing-gundam-zero-bandai-.html

Edited by no3Ljm

Well, looks like everyone's sold out now, though if you don't mind paying over $300 with shipping there's ones on AJ from scalpers shipping to US...

[edit] Hell with it, paid $215 on ebay for one shipped, so only like $40 extra...

Edited by Sanity is Optional

3 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Well, looks like everyone's sold out now, though if you don't mind paying over $300 with shipping there's ones on AJ from scalpers shipping to US...

[edit] Hell with it, paid $215 on ebay for one shipped, so only like $40 extra...

Hopefully US sellers will carry this one, HobbySearch instantly sold out, AmiAmi was a cluster from 3 AM until 4:30 AM (EST). HLJ and AE weren't bad.

-b.

manage to get Wing Zero in AmiAmi, just kept refreshing the page for almost 15 min lol, and bang! the PO orange button appeared once more :D ,  fan of Saint Seiya figures as well but couldn't get the PO for the new release  in HLJ since it was my only place to go for this one :( . And I thought this was going to be an easy one. But nope it was nuts!

I saw Ami's orange button at 12:02am last night. Tempted but I just ignored it. Hahaha! :lol:

What time did HLJ open their PO? I was waiting for it so I can share the link last night.

Edited by no3Ljm

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I saw Ami's orange button at 12:02am last night. Tempted but I just ignored it. Hahaha! :lol:

What time did HLJ open their PO? I was waiting for it so I can share the link last night.

HLJ opened about 3:15/3:20 AM (don't remember exactly, but 3:25 is when I received the Order Confirmation email).

I got the orange button a couple of times at AmiAmi, then I got the Account Restriction notice for literally an hour straight. Via mobile and laptop.

-b.

1 hour ago, Kanedas Bike said:

HLJ opened about 3:15/3:20 AM (don't remember exactly, but 3:25 is when I received the Order Confirmation email).

I got the orange button a couple of times at AmiAmi, then I got the Account Restriction notice for literally an hour straight. Via mobile and laptop.

-b.

Thanks B! :good: 

I wonder how many here got their orders in since there's no traffic on this thread last night.

Edited by no3Ljm

4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I wonder how many here got their orders in since there's no traffic on this thread last night.

I didn't even notice it was being released until like 2hours after... Need to start stalking threads better 😅

Edited by Sanity is Optional

18 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

No problem!

I was wondering the same thing, I was here and I refreshed the thread a few times to see if anyone was posting...but nope, total ghost town.

13 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I didn't even notice it was being released until like 2hours after... Need to start stalking threads better 😅

:ph34r:

-b.

5 hours ago, General Rasp said:

Teaser for Metal Build EVA 00

https://www.taghobby.com/archives/550061

The second I clicked on this link, a full orchestra started blaring Ode to Joy in my head at full volume.😁

I am overwhelmingly excited for more MB EVAs; and I hopefully there will be more to come after this one. *cough*unit-8*cough*

39 minutes ago, carlsylar said:

So bandai Separate alie strike into two  products and titled them metal build 10year Ver

both of them are limited release

Well at least they know they need to put out more strike frames to go with all the backpacka they're pumping out lol. They did do the naked strike as a TWE exclusive before so it's just a rerun. From a cursory glance can't tell if the decals are different? 

On 7/19/2021 at 4:02 AM, carlsylar said:

Metal Build Strike Alie Pack Metal Build 10year ver

7727/8500jpy 

July 29 16:00 Japan Time PO starts

9381F88A-5BAB-4D21-9852-0A213E152B5D.jpeg

CE3211B5-B561-4F09-83DE-F15E914CD655.jpeg

9750DA38-0785-4324-AD49-120D001A7BD5.jpeg

75C77D9C-208B-43AF-920A-3BA99CC31A8C.jpeg

LOL bandai. Will milk every penny out of a mold until you get so sick of the release you get rid of any of the mold you had and call it quits