5 hours ago, F360 said:

The thing with P-bandai USA is that its shipped from USA..  Item have to get to USA by BOAT from Asia before they get to ship it out.  So not getting the item as fast as Japan is expected.   There was some huge delays recently due to everyone was force to use BOAT shipping.

I mainly use p-Bandai USA because its so much easier to preorder stuff.  

Same here. If only P-Bandai US will carry TWE Add-on Parts for their DX Macross stuff, that would be awesome! :good: 

1 hour ago, Grey728 said:

Hey, How do you post BIG pictures like this? Every time I add an image it's small. 

In other news.. Jesus Christ look at how much crap you can put on an a Strike Gundam. What is this? Perfect Strike Plus?

image.png.cd289c6bc1e2c937be9cf1a50fb68400.png

With the recent MWForum update, I think the default on posting an image is now based on the actual image size that you’re uploading. 😉 

And no. It’s called Perfect Strike Plus Pro Max. 😂

8 hours ago, Grey728 said:

Hey, How do you post BIG pictures like this? Every time I add an image it's small. 

In other news.. Jesus Christ look at how much crap you can put on an a Strike Gundam. What is this? Perfect Strike Plus?

image.png.cd289c6bc1e2c937be9cf1a50fb68400.png

i copy the picture from my telegram and then paste here

19 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

Strike Rouge sold out on P-Bandai 😑 

On P-Bandai USA? It is showing as available to pre-order on my end.

Metal Robot Spirits Wing Zero

https://tamashii.jp/special/metal_robot/wing-gundam-zero/

Pre-orders up on July 2nd. I am 1,000% in after seeing the teaser at the bottom.

Edited by General Rasp
Corrected comment

4 minutes ago, carlsylar said:

NY hasn't full filled  my order and many other people’s orders. I would recommend wait for second run of PO

That’s why I added the disclaimer. 😇

2 hours ago, Scyla said:

Just a heads up that it sold out on Premium Bandai Japan, so if NY didnt place the order before it sold out, they will leave people waiting for a potential 2nd shipment. Personally I went with the USA shop even though it will be a month and half late.

12 minutes ago, mog_kupo said:

Seeing there is a pay-later option I went ahead and got one from NY

I think there are still a few people here that had a pay later option, paid when the item was expected to arrive, and still didn't receive their item. Good luck to you and please let us know how it turns out. 

2 hours ago, Grey728 said:

I think there are still a few people here that had a pay later option, paid when the item was expected to arrive, and still didn't receive their item. Good luck to you and please let us know how it turns out. 

Yeah, if NY doesnt deliver I'll just ask my bank for a refund since they offer me a 60 days protection, same as Paypal

28 minutes ago, F360 said:

Isn’t PayPal protection 180 days ?

Yeah, my bad but I think NY doesnt offer Paypal as paylater option

Anyway if the release date its 11-30 I'll make the payment a few days earlier

Then if NY doesnt ship before 60 days I'll just check with my bank for a refund 

Screenshot (7).png

Aile Strike reissue?

METAL BUILD 「ストライクガンダム」 「エールストライカー」 に関して新情報スタンバイ中! 詳細は近日公開予定!!
METAL BUILD "Strike Gundam" "Aile Striker" New information on standby! Details will be released soon !!

5254A756-7C69-44D3-813E-FC1FAEC65077.jpeg.24aec2e10b4dae912d4f759b79932849.jpeg

7 minutes ago, mog_kupo said:

Nice, I have one but another one to display with the extra add-ons would be great

I would rather get a Strike with a Perfect Strike backpack instead of the regular Aile Pack.

19 minutes ago, Alex GS said:

Thank you so much @no3Ljm much appreciated :), so is later today the PO craziness will start , there's other Bandai stuff I'm looking forward to get  besides the Wing Zero, let's see how it goes. 

You're welcome. From that list, the Figuarts Ironman Tech-On Avengers also will be put on PO. ;)

I'm really not into Gundam Wing. But I'm kind of tempted somehow due to the fact that it's going to be the same height as other Metal Damashii Gundam figures. We'll see. ;) 

Edited by no3Ljm