http://tamashiinations.blog.jp/archives/9824187.html

15cfe6d0.jpg

For a transforming 1/144 figure, it has a good waist swivel. ;)

17c2281a.jpg

Comes with 3 antenna set. Fixed and transforming one (center).

d47cb46f.jpg

I find this display stand bland. More GFF stand looking. Guess I'm just too spoiled with their other Metal Damashii releases. (Looking at the SEED figure stand displays.)

6037c591.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, leeboo1211 said:

The page says Tamashii Web Exclusive, po starting June 28. Likely 4pm JST as is common. 

Thank you. Is there a way to tell if you can’t read Japanese? Is it because of the p-bandai product link in the article?

9 hours ago, carlsylar said:

There’s a logo saying it is TWE and the rest are just numbers.

Well, one could assume I should be able do identify the TWE logo given how many TWE items I own… 

…but I don’t. ^_^

Anyhow. It doesn’t seem that the Strike Rouge has the Grand Slam sword included so I guess Bandai insists on buying a new Strike Gundam just for the Grand Slam. -_-

3 hours ago, Scyla said:

Well, one could assume I should be able do identify the TWE logo given how many TWE items I own… 

…but I don’t. ^_^

Anyhow. It doesn’t seem that the Strike Rouge has the Grand Slam sword included so I guess Bandai insists on buying a new Strike Gundam just for the Grand Slam. -_-

Always watch out for these characters to distinguished TWE stuff. ;)

bnr_shouten_item.thumb.png.6f040c62e45ca804c314ef1134c80fb1.png / 魂ウェブ商店

As for the Grand Slam, you can get a third party sword from eBay.

I'm not fond of the MB Strike mold and material usage (too much exposed diecast for me), but I think the IWSP would have been a better pack to release with the Strike Rouge.

Hell, it'll probably be another TWE striker pack they release some time down the line.

8 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Has anyone heard anything new about the Metal Structure Sazabi?

I'm kicking myself for having missed the MS NU Gundam.:fool:

No news so far on the Metal Structure line.

48 minutes ago, Grey728 said:

Yeah.. I need that Sazabi to. Please excuse the mess. I'm waiting on more display cases to arrive.

IMG_1502.JPG

I'm jelly

Hopefully some day I run across someone who needs to sell one fast.;)

33 minutes ago, carlsylar said:

I love it but the head part is too white and leg movements are very limit. I would love it more if it is cheaper lol

I don't have mine yet so I have no idea how limited the leg movements are. Can you tell us what part of the leg if it's ok? I have a feeling that it might be the knee due to the mechanism?

7 hours ago, Grey728 said:

Yeah.. I need that Sazabi to. Please excuse the mess. I'm waiting on more display cases to arrive.

IMG_1502.JPG

while its nice. Its WAAAAAY overpriced. North of a thousand dollars for a figure that has the posability of a MG gundam from the 80s. Mean while you get the insane detail and posability with MoSHOWs Takeda Shingen for less than 200 dollars american. Sometimes Bandai prays on the stupidity of its collectors. 

31 minutes ago, slaginpit said:

while its nice. Its WAAAAAY overpriced. North of a thousand dollars for a figure that has the posability of a MG gundam from the 80s. Mean while you get the insane detail and posability with MoSHOWs Takeda Shingen for less than 200 dollars american. Sometimes Bandai prays on the stupidity of its collectors. 

Ouch. Ok. While I don’t disagree with your assessment the character and mech holds value for me at a scale I’ve always wanted with a materials and finish I could never get of it were a model kit. MoShow does make an impressive figure but it holds no value for me. Even if it is under $200.