Any idea when Sazabi metal structure PO will happen?

Price prediction?

Missed the boat for NU, hopefully I can try to convince myself to get the sazabi if I have the chance.

1 hour ago, kkx said:

Any idea when Sazabi metal structure PO will happen?

Price prediction?

Missed the boat for NU, hopefully I can try to convince myself to get the sazabi if I have the chance.

Nothing announced that I’m aware of. If it’s getting a release I would image a price north of 150,000 JPY since they can’t sell the Fin Funnels as add on sets and he is quite a bit more massive than the Nu.

Edited by Scyla

24 minutes ago, Scyla said:

Nothing announced that I’m aware of. If it’s getting a release I would image a price north of 150,000 JPY since they can’t sell the Fin Funnels as add on sets and he is quite a bit more massive than the Nu.

You are most likely right about the price. One site is already taking order: https://www.lunapark.store/product-page/metal-structure-sazabi-japan-version

Not sure if it is legit.

3 hours ago, kkx said:

You are most likely right about the price. One site is already taking order: https://www.lunapark.store/product-page/metal-structure-sazabi-japan-version

Not sure if it is legit.

Those guys are sketchy , they got over on me for $750 on the last Metal Structure Fin Funnel pre order. They wont ship for 90 days so you cant leave feedback on them via ebay. In my case I was charged and the item never shipped . I tried reaching out to them multiple times to which they politely told me to pound sand. I was unable to use Ebay or Paypal claims service as the item went beyond the protection window. They also scrub their youtube comments to get rid of the hate. If you want to gamble away $1500 thats on you guys. 

1 hour ago, 68whiskey said:

Those guys are sketchy , they got over on me for $750 on the last Metal Structure Fin Funnel pre order. They wont ship for 90 days so you cant leave feedback on them via ebay. In my case I was charged and the item never shipped . I tried reaching out to them multiple times to which they politely told me to pound sand. I was unable to use Ebay or Paypal claims service as the item went beyond the protection window. They also scrub their youtube comments to get rid of the hate. If you want to gamble away $1500 thats on you guys. 

That's ridiculous... You weren't able to dispute with your credit card company? 

Something similar happened to me with an eBay preorder, the release date was past 6 months so no way to dispute and seller just gave me the runaround. Learned my lesson after that. At least it was just $130 or so. 

Everything I buy/have goes in a spreadsheet. When I purchase something in big bold letters/numbers I make a not of when my PP/eBay/etc protection expires (a couple days before actually) on that order. If that date comes up and I still don't have what I order I dispute the charges. I started doing this after I got burned once.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • no3Ljm changed the title to Bandai's METAL Build/Structure/GFFComposite/RobotDamashii
11 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Ooof. Chogokin RX-78F00 is $360 at BBTS. :vava:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/166875

yeah.   BBTS pricing on TWE items are :crazy:.

Also the price of the RX-78F00 that is already out dropped their demand price to around 24000 -26000 yen.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/Chogokin-Gundam-Factory-YOKOHAMA-RX-78F00/dp/B08R7H9PBF/?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_w=OwxYt&pf_rd_p=bf6f6a7a-aff5-46e2-8626-834fa2aae875&pf_rd_r=ZB5MHN8WKN0TQR35NJ3P&pd_rd_r=3c6ab38c-6127-4a28-be2c-0e3974ef5f51&pd_rd_wg=8fRkM&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_d

2 minutes ago, F360 said:

I know. I already regretted paying a total of somewhere $300 last December via YJA. Who would've thought also that they're going to release it thru P-Bandai early this year. Oh well. The game we play on collecting. :unsure:

Atleast I already have one so I'll just shake my head then. :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I know. I already regretted paying a total of somewhere $300 last December via YJA. Who would've thought also that they're going to release it thru P-Bandai early this year. Oh well. The game we play on collecting. :unsure:

Atleast I already have one so I'll just shake my head then. :rolleyes:

that is the collection game..    but if you didn't get it. it will never get reissue :lol: