58 minutes ago, Scyla said:

I assumed this would be the announcement of the Metal Build X3 Crossbone Gubdam. 

Is it not? 

:unknw:

I'm not sure too. I thought they're doing Justice or Hi-Nu first after the Dynames RIII. Unless that's not the case. :unknw:

9 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I'm not sure too. I thought they're doing Justice or Hi-Nu first after the Dynames RIII. Unless that's not the case. :unknw:

Well the X3 would be a re-mold of the previous Crossbones. Which you could just pump out as a TWE release on the side. While the others are all new molds from my understanding.

Since I can’t read Japanese I can’t tell what the announcement poster says. But it seems like a bigger deal than just a re-mold.

7 minutes ago, Scyla said:

Well the X3 would be a re-mold of the previous Crossbones. Which you could just pump out as a TWE release on the side. While the others are all new molds from my understanding.

Since I can’t read Japanese I can’t tell what the announcement poster says. But it seems like a bigger deal than just a re-mold.

If that's the case, then I think I don't mind the loooong wait since I'm not that into the Crossbones Gundam. More time to save. :rolleyes:

I don't think @davidwhangchoi would mind the long wait too. Hahaha! :lol: 

59 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

If that's the case, then I think I don't mind the loooong wait since I'm not that into the Crossbones Gundam. More time to save. :rolleyes:

I don't think @davidwhangchoi would mind the long wait too. Hahaha! :lol: 

I’m on the other side of the spectrum. Super hyped for the Full Cloth and the X3 has such a pleasant shade of blue. :p

The Crossbone gundams / Crossbone Vanguard have always been my favs in the manga. What pisses me off is that I just ordered 2 of the Full Clothes and now they may release that beautiful blue X 3 and Im going to have two order 2 more .... after i just ordered 2 of the dynames !!?!?!?! I dont know if my wallet can handle this years beating. The metal structure sazabi is coming out this year , the MB justice and the MB Nu . Im sure the Nu is going to have its own set of accessories available after its initial release and Justice will probably have an available Jabber for after release. 

1 hour ago, 68whiskey said:

and the MB Nu . Im sure the Nu is going to have its own set of accessories available after its initial release

Wait....i am really sorry if I come across as ignorant here. But are you saying that the RX-93 V Gundam is being released as Metal Build?? If so, how did i miss this?!  

24 minutes ago, HayateAltoHunter said:

Wait....i am really sorry if I come across as ignorant here. But are you saying that the RX-93 V Gundam is being released as Metal Build?? If so, how did i miss this?!  

The Hi-Nu, but yeah there was a teaser graphic for it. No dates yet or even prototype images as far as I'm aware.

31 minutes ago, HayateAltoHunter said:

It's the Hi-Nu.

img03.png

On Gundam related items, what is the pulse on okini.land? I pre-ordered the metal structure londo bell engineers option parts, which were released in Feb. 

They are not replying to ticket requests or emails first sent about a week ago....paypal protection is fixing to expire. 

Do these guys ignore tickets (NY style)? Or do they usually come through?

11 hours ago, HayateAltoHunter said:

On Gundam related items, what is the pulse on okini.land? I pre-ordered the metal structure londo bell engineers option parts, which were released in Feb. 

They are not replying to ticket requests or emails first sent about a week ago....paypal protection is fixing to expire. 

Do these guys ignore tickets (NY style)? Or do they usually come through?

Last few orders I had to send them an email about a week after the release date asking them why my stuff had not shipped. They promptly shipped out after the email though. 

23 hours ago, anubis20 said:

Last few orders I had to send them an email about a week after the release date asking them why my stuff had not shipped. They promptly shipped out after the email though. 

Well, okini.land finally responded after i opened up a paypal claim....good thing is that the stuff is on DHLs system and on its way...

50 minutes ago, mog_kupo said:

F91 back for preorder on HLJ

https://www.hlj.com/metal-build-gundam-f91-chronicle-white-ver-bans61067

Guess this wont be a hard to find release

It's lingering at a few store I just checked, I'm sure there are more elsewhere but shipping will be free at TFSource and SureThingToys:

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/mobile-suite gundam-f91-gundam-formula-91-chronicle-white-ver-bandai-907312

https://tfsource.com/articulated-figures-statues/gundam-metal-build-gundam-formula-91-chronicle-white-version-exclusive/

https://surethingtoys.com/products/bandai-metal-build-gundam-formula-91-chronicle-f91-white-ver

Now if only the Full Cloth was still available...

On 3/11/2021 at 7:03 PM, gulan said:

Yup, Amazon US listing were actually discussed in the previous page and its ability of fulfilling the orders:

On 2/27/2021 at 3:18 PM, F360 said:
On 2/27/2021 at 3:45 PM, FattyMoBookyButt said:

Amazon's been cancelling collectibles on me this year. Dynaction Evangelion earlier and then a Dorohedoro figure from Threezero this week. And I'm still waiting on a banpresto for one of my son's Xmas presents.  I went with BBTS and suggest y'all do too.

On 2/27/2021 at 3:56 PM, carlsylar said:

Amazon.com cancelled mb strike freedom in 2015, I suggest don’t just PO from amazon too

On 2/27/2021 at 4:39 PM, F360 said:

You guys are right , amazon.com orders can be risky but you can just use it as a backup since there’s no upfront payment and you can cancel anytime 

On 3/10/2021 at 7:38 PM, General Rasp said:

I am fighting the urge to buy the Chronicle White version because I already have the original release plus the weapon set. I don't need another white F91, I keep telling myself that.

I compared the pics to the original, and I honestly think this new version and all its decals messes up the look. Maybe the matte paint finish will look nice though? With white plastic I'm always worried about yellowing.

6 hours ago, General Rasp said:

New information about the G.F.F.M.C Zaku II Black Tri-Stars. Pre-orders start April 2nd.

https://tamashii.jp/special/origin/zaku_r1a/

https://tamashii.jp/item/13573/

Going to be an expensive pre-order. 

Looks like one unit has the options for any of the Tri Stars. So if you want to display all 3 at the same time, then you would need to purchase 3. I wonder if they will increase the number of available units to account for this.

15 minutes ago, weiser21 said:

Did they say how much it would be from p-bandai USA?

Based on past pricing, likely something like 260 or so pre-tax and shipping. Probably 280 once all is said and done. 

Edited by leeboo1211