Was anyone going for the Voltron re-issue also? Just curious if Voltron was hard to get also.

Edit: Just got my HLJ order confirmation!! I am done and was successful for one once!!! I hope the US sites will have reasonable pricing later today. Maybe I should finally open the Exia Repair IV today. :p

Edited by General Rasp

1 minute ago, General Rasp said:

Was anyone going for the Voltron re-issue also? Just curious if Voltron was hard to get also.

It was already sold out on both HLJ and AmiAmi. The moment I saw it on Ami it's already closed. On HLJ, the Dynames PO was open longer than Voltron.

2 minutes ago, mog_kupo said:

I think it was the first item to go

Just now, no3Ljm said:

It was already sold out on both HLJ and AmiAmi. The moment I saw it on Ami it's already closed. On HLJ, the Dynames PO was open longer than Voltron.

Must be nice to be able to print money like that. 

25 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

CDJ is already sold out. Wow.

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOGDS-451870

Just a heads up , it’s best to avoid Cdjapan until regular shipping is close to normal .  They are charging arms and legs for shipping and some of them are way too high.    For this metal build they want over $100 in shipping 

And they are charging the same shipping price for this ,the same as a Dx chogokin,  and for the bigger and heavier gx-71 .   really?   One is much bigger and heavier than the other . 

22 minutes ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

yea i think its like that for almost everyone.... the item page lists orders closed.

EDIT***
was anyone able to secure an order with amiami? or did the site just poop? lol

I guess their so call reached max number of connect is refering to max number of order receive = sold out

25 minutes ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

yea i think its like that for almost everyone.... the item page lists orders closed.

EDIT***
was anyone able to secure an order with amiami? or did the site just poop? lol

pre -order button opened a few times but couldn't check out. i tried on different browsers just to double check and was able to add to cart. but that's about it. i'm happy for the hlj one so i guess i don't need a 2nd

7 minutes ago, F360 said:

Just a heads up , it’s best to avoid Cdjapan until regular shipping is close to normal .  They are charging arms and legs for shipping and some of them are way too high.    For this metal build they want over $100 in shipping 

And they are charging the same shipping price for this ,the same as a Dx chogokin,  and for the bigger and heavier gx-71 .   really?   One is much bigger and heavier than the other . 

agree, the costs are astronomical. 

i still have a dx stuck bc they are overcharging for shipping and no amount of writing to them will convince them to change the incorrect amount.

i had 2 fast packs combined shipped dhl from them for a decent price but for some reason the dx that comes in smaller box than 2 fastpacks combined, the shipping charge they quoted  was insane for the dx alone. 

and they would not let me combine and ship the dx with the fast packs.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

4 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

pre -order button opened a few times but couldn't check out. i tried on different browsers just to double check and was able to add to cart. but that's about it. i'm happy for the hlj one so i guess i don't need a 2nd

agree, the costs are astronomical. 

i still have a dx stuck bc they are overcharging for shipping and no amount of writing to them will convince them to change the incorrect amount.

i have 2 fast packs combined shipped from them for a decent price but for some reason the dx that comes in smaller box than 2 fastpacks combined, the  shipping charge quoted  was insane for the dx. and they would not let me combine and ship the dx with the fast packs.

Okay... yea now I'm seeing it pop back up, but the checkout is still hanging... T_T