• 2 weeks later...

This may not be related to Metal Builds but has anyone experience no Customer Support or reply from Anime-Export for the past 2 months? I know they updated there website but how is it effecting their mail box? I shoot them 8 emails the first 2 reply i got was 2 months ago before they went MIA. what is going on with Anime-Export ?

38 minutes ago, Arky said:

This may not be related to Metal Builds but has anyone experience no Customer Support or reply from Anime-Export for the past 2 months? I know they updated there website but how is it effecting their mail box? I shoot them 8 emails the first 2 reply i got was 2 months ago before they went MIA. what is going on with Anime-Export ?

I purchased and shipped 4 items from them at the end of December without any problem. They never sent me an email when I inquired about the 'weird' tracking number I got but I eventually figured out it was DHL.

1 minute ago, Grey728 said:

I purchased and shipped 4 items from them at the end of December without any problem. They never sent me an email when I inquired about the 'weird' tracking number I got but I eventually figured out it was DHL.

with that timeline info and mines their customer support seems no longer available which it is very BAD. Now i have to wait for them to reply maybe i get a respond months later. so i can have my figures ship....

3 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

Last time I had a problem with them (didn't send a figure) it took a good 3-4 emails for them to respond. I think they asked me for the paypal transaction emails and just refunded me.

do you recall when? was it during the last 2 months?

Literally just requested a shipment of items this past weekend from Anime Export, including items that I purchased pre-COVID 19 that they've held since EMS wasn't an option.

They got back to me in a day (Sunday) and shipped the items have already shipped (thanks to the above I was able to determine the tracking number they gave is also DHL). If there are any issues once the items arrive I'll share.

-b.

2 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Literally just requested a shipment of items this past weekend from Anime Export, including items that I purchased pre-COVID 19 that they've held since EMS wasn't an option.

They got back to me in a day (Sunday) and shipped the items have already shipped (thanks to the above I was able to determine the tracking number they gave is also DHL). If there are any issues once the items arrive I'll share.

-b.

thanks for sharing, maybe is just me that they are avoiding since I send them 8 emails since no one reply me. almost 1 a week. 

Since you paid for shipping, they probably still have normal process for customers that finish the payment for shipping. 

I just wanted 1 item to be refunded within the whole shipping order, thinking I can use that money to pay for the shipping. waiting for 2 months for this..... 

2 hours ago, Arky said:

thanks for sharing, maybe is just me that they are avoiding since I send them 8 emails since no one reply me. almost 1 a week. 

Since you paid for shipping, they probably still have normal process for customers that finish the payment for shipping. 

I just wanted 1 item to be refunded within the whole shipping order, thinking I can use that money to pay for the shipping. waiting for 2 months for this..... 

at first it seems you were requesting to ship your order , but on your last reply it seems you are requesting for a refund for a item to cover shipping, they might not be replying because you are asking for a refund .  What was the reason for the refund?  A-E don’t do refunds unless it’s their fault .  

26 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

Char's Zaku 1 is already on sale at Amazon. It was not in my plans to get it but at around $145 shipped it was hard for me to resist. 

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B08GSG3GB8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

That is a really good price. Hopefully we can luck out with the Black Tri-Stars when they are released. 

Edited by General Rasp
Grammer

10 hours ago, Arky said:

I sent them multiple emails requesting to revise shipping on an order and they have not replied once. It has ben over 3 months. I guess they don't do shipping revisions. Just have to pay whatever option was given if I want to ever see my items.

3 hours ago, anubis20 said:

Char's Zaku 1 is already on sale at Amazon. It was not in my plans to get it but at around $145 shipped it was hard for me to resist. 

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B08GSG3GB8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Saw this last night, but I already pre-odered from a store in the states. :(

10 hours ago, F360 said:

at first it seems you were requesting to ship your order , but on your last reply it seems you are requesting for a refund for a item to cover shipping, they might not be replying because you are asking for a refund .  What was the reason for the refund?  A-E don’t do refunds unless it’s their fault .  

they accept refund if you agree to the 20% penalty from the product price purchased. Which I agree, there was a email exchange asking do I agree. I Agree to that and that is when they went MIA for 2 months, now they have a new website update too. 

23 hours ago, anubis20 said:

Thanks for this, I picked one up too.  I had cancelled my order originally but can't go wrong for the price of a premium robot spirits!

While I’m overjoyed by the MB Hi-Nu I think I might have preferred an announcement in the Metal Structure line.

The Dynames Repair III looks great so does the Justice. Don’t know why they didn’t release the regular Dynames first but one can only be so disappointed in a new Metal Build release.

I recently finished my watch of Gundam Seed so I hope the Justice will be released this year.

[edit:] I’m currently trying to convince myself that I don’t need the SD MB Gundam :p

[edit2:] Where is Eva Unit-00? At this point I would even settle for the orange version.

Edited by Scyla

2 hours ago, Scyla said:

While I’m overjoyed by the MB Hi-Nu I think I might have preferred an announcement in the Metal Structure line.

Metal Structure or Metal Composite? I would rather have better articulation instead of bigger size.

But I agree that Metal Builds tends to be a bit more stylized with the robots, so I share the concern that aesthetically it might not be convincing.

7 minutes ago, lechuck said:

Metal Structure or Metal Composite? I would rather have better articulation instead of bigger size.

But I agree that Metal Builds tends to be a bit more stylized with the robots, so I share the concern that aesthetically it might not be convincing.

Oh Metal Build over Metal Composite every day. 

The Hi-Nu is my favorite Gundam design so I would like to have a big representation of it with as many details as possible, even if it can only to a generic a-stance (in which my MG Hi-Nu is anyway). Just as a center piece of a collection.

Not complaining about the MB offering in any way, especially when it comes with the splinter cammo on the shield and the purpleish blue paint job of the MG Ver. Ka. ^_^

I was just looking at this Metal Damashii Hi-Nu Beltochika's Children Ver. earlier and I can't help imagine if the Metal Build version will have the same color or say close to it. I rather have the purple blue like the Beltochika version rather than the first MD release blue color that they did. 

item_0000012958_c73OWmEN_03.thumb.jpg.5ca2625bed89e87d0e60f0b509614f55.jpg item_0000010831_vTsu9H8F_01.thumb.jpg.e31c517242c002b1d39065176c42a158.jpg

And I'm pretty sure, Bandai will unleash months after an add-on weapon for it like its MD counterpart thru their TWE store. :rolleyes:

item_0000012984_kX6TSQzx_07.thumb.jpg.f9597d0f1cb11b693ecf1141cb96f900.jpg