20 minutes ago, Alex GS said:

somebody knows when the PO  will start for the MB Amatsu Mina ?, I thought the PO was going to start yesterday at 4 pm Japan time this cause of the numbers shown below in the image, I think I guessed    wrong. 

image.thumb.png.bcfa6f3eb5d0537ba5b10989f5882360.png

It should be 12-02-20 (1600 jst)

1 hour ago, Alex GS said:

somebody knows when the PO  will start for the MB Amatsu Mina ?, I thought the PO was going to start yesterday at 4 pm Japan time this cause of the numbers shown below in the image, I think I guessed    wrong. 

image.thumb.png.bcfa6f3eb5d0537ba5b10989f5882360.png

Yup, as F360 pointed out it’s on Dec 2. It wasn’t mentioned to the Tamashii site the time, but it’s safe to assume that it’s somewhere around 4pm (JST) like most preorder does. 

The date posted on the image is actually the date when they released more info about the item and preorder date.

10 hours ago, F360 said:

It should be 12-02-20 (1600 jst)

Thanks @F360 for the heads up :D 

9 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Yup, as F360 pointed out it’s on Dec 2. It wasn’t mentioned to the Tamashii site the time, but it’s safe to assume that it’s somewhere around 4pm (JST) like most preorder does. 

The date posted on the image is actually the date when they released more info about the item and preorder date.

Thanks for pointing me that out @no3Ljm , I assume that just purely on the numbers hehe  my Japanese is literally zero :mellow:

8 minutes ago, Alex GS said:

Thanks @F360 for the heads up :D 

Thanks for pointing me that out @no3Ljm , I assume that just purely on the numbers hehe  my Japanese is literally zero :mellow:

No worries. We've been always like that. We always assume automatically that it's the preorder date or it's the price whenever we see 'numbers' in Japanese. :lol: 

For everyone who wanted to know how I got the link, I gave up searching after a minute. Then I just loaded up the front page and it was there, along with the other preorders. That was it. No skill, no anything.

Edit: Confirmation emailed received.

Edited by Shukenzero

44 minutes ago, 68whiskey said:

Nin nin game has them for $295 , which Is about $20 more than was amiami was asking. Cheaper than the reseller scabs on eBay who want $350

Can you not pay in Yen on their site?

2 hours ago, 68whiskey said:

Nin nin game has them for $295 , which Is about $20 more than was amiami was asking. Cheaper than the reseller scabs on eBay who want $350

Those reseller scabs on eBay are paying a 10% fee to eBay. So scabby yes, but not as scabby as it sounds.

On 11/25/2020 at 2:49 AM, carlsylar said:

Anyone get metal build freedom concept 2 from big bad toy store ? My pre-order is still not fulfilled.

Just got charged for mine today.

Had honestly forgotten about it as it was one of those panic-buy/back-up copies that I ordered. 

-b.

4 hours ago, Shukenzero said:

Wasn’t as active as I thought. Maybe this isn’t a much anticipated release?

It will be, if it were another ‘Soul’, ‘Concept’, or ‘Designer’ take on Freedom or Exia or 00 Gundam. :rolleyes:

Edited by no3Ljm

3 hours ago, 68whiskey said:

Total with DHL/Fedex shipping to US and fees came out to be Yen 35K. Is that a good deal on this?

27 minutes ago, weiser21 said:

Total with DHL/Fedex shipping to US and fees came out to be Yen 35K. Is that a good deal on this?

That price quote is from NNG, correct? If I'm going to base the conversion today, it should be $287 instead of $295. That is, if I'm going to buy it in Yen and let the CC due the conversion later on. Though it would be nice if you can get it somewhere that offers, let's say Y27500 like Hobby Search price or Amiami's Y26900 then we can say that is a good deal.

But then with the current shipping situation we're experiencing right now, we kind of got stuck on paying what's available or what's being offered. Deep inside, as collectors we are, we're always try to find a way to get things cheaper as possible, but if you think you're comfortable on what you're going to pay to secure one, then all we have to do is swallow it and think that it's somehow a good deal. ;) 

This is the way... for now.

1 hour ago, weiser21 said:

Anyone have any leads on a decently priced METAL BUILD Gundam Astray Blue Frame Second Revision?

There's a Y27000 opened one in Mandarake. Unopened are Y30000. Amiami has a pre-owned one (Item:B+/Box:B) for Y29790. NNG has it new for Y29990.

2 hours ago, weiser21 said:

Anyone have any leads on a decently priced METAL BUILD Gundam Astray Blue Frame Second Revision?

8 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

There's a Y27000 opened one in Mandarake. Unopened are Y30000. Amiami has a pre-owned one (Item:B+/Box:B) for Y29790. NNG has it new for Y29990.

Yep, I bought mine from Mandarake a few weeks ago at Y30000 (Unopened). The price has been pretty consistent on Mandarake since that time.

-b.