27 minutes ago, Snorly said:

This looks like the matte black gold frame they showed off a few weeks ago...Good thing its a general release and not a P-Bandai. Damn it my wallet is bleeding already...

Yes,it is the one they showed,matte paint,same left and right arm

Edited by carlsylar

13 minutes ago, carlsylar said:

Yes,it is the one they showed,matte paint,same left and right arm

Kind of disappointed at the symmetrical arm, but its better than trying to get the older gold frame

Edited by Snorly

25 minutes ago, carlsylar said:

I am surprised they release this one so soon. Disappointed but still have to get one T.T

Yeah, I was expecting them to get Dynames R3 or Justice out first, but F91 and Gold Frame Mina just jumped ahead. Now if they release the GN Arms that would be nice, that thing is long overdue :D

56 minutes ago, Snorly said:

Yeah, I was expecting them to get Dynames R3 or Justice out first, but F91 and Gold Frame Mina just jumped ahead. Now if they release the GN Arms that would be nice, that thing is long overdue :D

I wouldn’t count on that, far as I know Bandai has no plan for that, but R3 and justice are on the way

1 hour ago, carlsylar said:

I wouldn’t count on that, far as I know Bandai has no plan for that, but R3 and justice are on the way

I remember them showing off the GN Arms a year or two ago, but then it got relegated to background poster during Tamashii nation 2020, I hope it doesn't get disappeared like the ARX-8 backpack or the Red Frame Salvage Unit.

3 hours ago, Alex GS said:

reissue of MB Amatsu Mina ?, count me in if true. 

dsmGaKWMeHXe9QuJtq_ys30PNfTGnMsRuHuo_MUz
It is not an reissue but a new variant with two symmetrical arms and the shoulder armor of the Amatsu Hana.

It also has some other remolding going on. Like the way the weapons are connected in the image wasn’t possible on the original release.

In the Tamashii Nations event in the beginn of November it seemed like the toy had a matte finish while the original toy was glossy.

Edited by Scyla

4 hours ago, General Rasp said:

So is this the original version of the mobile suit before the arm gets cut off and replaced with the Bitz's arm? 

Its a metal build exclusive design. Bandai made a special version of the Hana for release as P-Bandai ("Hana ver. Hana").

Bandai then decided to milk us for more money by turning it matte black, adding the effect parts, and making the shoulder symmetrical (although it looks like they are giving us the blitz shoulder as well based on the magazine image)

Edit: They did go back to the original backpack design it seems,

Edited by Snorly

7 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

wait. is this a re-release of gold frame?

edit: i read the answer.

dammit. too many varients.  

I think it is a close enough approximation of the original Gold Frame to be a proxy in your collection. Just need to hide that right arm. :p

Im going to be pissed if they sell the MB Justice and after the initial shipments get deliver they begin pre orders for a Gold plated MB justice.

Similar to what they did with the MB Eva 02 and MB EVA 02 Test Types. The original MB EVA wasnt even released and they began orders for the Test types .

Those thieves at bandai know how to play with my heart and my wallet