1 hour ago, carlsylar said:

Entertainment Earth has shipped my MB Freedom today

Ā 

BTW I am not receiving any notification email from this macrossword.com but I enabled all of them, am I the only one having this kind trouble?

Did it just stop all of a sudden? . Ā I have times that it stop for a day or so and then everything pop up . Ā Maybe the email ,

On 9/26/2020 at 12:33 AM, Shukenzero said:

Managed to preorder the Metal Build Crossbone Gundam X1 Full Cloth at a local retailer. Worked out to around $345US. Pricey but glad I held off the previous two.

Is that a Tamashi Retail Store ?, I don't see PO up not even on the Japanese Tamashi web storeĀ :mellow:

16 minutes ago, Alex GS said:

Is that a Tamashi Retail Store ?, I don't see PO up not even on the Japanese Tamashi web storeĀ :mellow:

Nope, not a Tamashii store. Instead theĀ store always gets stock of the exclusives. Plus they always allocate stock before Japanese preorders are even open. Craziest thing is, they also happen to always deliver, even when other places reimburse your deposit. Iā€™ve shopped with them for over 6 years and not once have they not come through. Only thing with the Full Cloth is they havenā€™t pinpointed the exact release, which is either March or April.Ā 
Ā 

Having said that, Iā€™m still waiting on their Soul Red preorders to open. They always do Tamashii event items a few weeks or up to a few days before the event, once they can confirm stock amounts.

Edited by Shukenzero

9 hours ago, Shukenzero said:

Nope, not a Tamashii store. Instead theĀ store always gets stock of the exclusives. Plus they always allocate stock before Japanese preorders are even open. Craziest thing is, they also happen to always deliver, even when other places reimburse your deposit. Iā€™ve shopped with them for over 6 years and not once have they not come through. Only thing with the Full Cloth is they havenā€™t pinpointed the exact release, which is either March or April.Ā 
Ā 

Having said that, Iā€™m still waiting on their Soul Red preorders to open. They always do Tamashii event items a few weeks or up to a few days before the event, once they can confirm stock amounts.

Thanks for the reply @Shukenzero, I was looking everywhere online to see for a available PO but didn't find any , I was like "from where did it order? can't find anything", but in the end was a very unique store you got your orderĀ :DĀ , I'm also trying to look up for a Soul Red or a normal version in a reasonableĀ price,(lol reasonable)Ā :DĀ Ā 

Edited by Alex GS

So i finally got a Green Zaku Metal Build. Great except the right arm keeps falling off at the elbow joint. I can put it on again but the slightest touch makes it fall off. The left arm is fine. Anyone have this this problem as well? Is there a fix? I really don't want to have to return this.

IMG_4085.thumb.JPEG.614f38948f86bae3708c79d214c1913e.JPEG

Yikes. I almost hope that's a break and not how the toy is actually designed, because... that's really really bad design if it's intentional. There's a reason the model kit division moved away from that type of elbow design.

EDIT:

Some attempt to help might be appreciated, I bet. Um... There's always super glue. Not super glue them together, but apply a thin layer to one half - the peg would be easiest - and let it cure. There should be more friction which results in a tighter joint.

You can do the same using other liquids as well - floor polish, paint, modelers use styrene cement sometimes, etc.

Edited by kajnrig

20 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Yikes. I almost hope that's a break and not how the toy is actually designed, because... that's really really bad design if it's intentional. There's a reason the model kit division moved away from that type of elbow design.

EDIT:

Some attempt to help might be appreciated, I bet. Um... There's always super glue. Not super glue them together, but apply a thin layer to one half - the peg would be easiest - and let it cure. There should be more friction which results in a tighter joint.

You can do the same using other liquids as well - floor polish, paint, modelers use styrene cement sometimes, etc.

That's the thing. I'm not sure if it's suppose to slide out or it's an actual break. I lightly pulled on the left arm and it's in there securely, doesn't feel it's going to budge. I don't want to pull harder. It makes me think it is a break.